短篇英文笑話帶翻譯精選
"May I borrow your record player tonight ?" a man asked his neighbour .
“今晚我可以借用以下你的唱機嗎?”一個人對他的鄰居說道。
"Sure . Do you want to listen to some music?"
“當然可以,你也想聽聽音樂嗎?”
"No ." he answered ." Tonight I want to have some peace and quiet."
“不,”他回答道,“今晚我想安安靜靜地休息一下。”
短篇英文笑話帶翻譯:大腦袋 Big Head"All the kids make fun of me," the boy cried to his mother, "They say I have a big head."
“所有的孩子都拿我開玩笑,”小男孩哭着跟媽媽說:“他們說我長了一個大腦袋。”
"Don't listen to them," his mother comforted him, "You have a beautiful head. Now stop cryingand go to the store for ten pounds of potatoes."
“別聽他們的,”他媽媽安慰說:“你的腦袋長得很漂亮。好了,別哭了,去商店買10磅土豆來。”
"Where's the shopping bag?"
“購物袋在哪?”
"I haven't got one, use your hat."
“我沒有購物袋,就用你的帽子吧。”
短篇英文笑話帶翻譯:Just Sew the Buttonhole我只把釦眼兒給縫上了
Husband: Did you sew the button on my shirt, darling?
丈夫:你給我把釦子縫好了嗎,親愛的?
Wife: No, dear. I couldn't find the button, so I just sewed up the buttonhole.
妻子:沒有,親愛的。我找不到釦子,所以我只把釦眼兒給縫上了。
短篇英文笑話帶翻譯:Cost of marriageA little boy asked his father, "Daddy, how much does it cost to get married?"
一個小男孩問他的父親,“爸爸,要花多少錢才能結婚呢?”
And the father replied, "I don't know son, I'm still paying."
“我也不知道,我現在還在交錢。”父親回答。
短篇英文笑話帶翻譯:你太晚了On the bus a man discovered a pickpocket's hand thrust into his pocket.
在公共汽車上一人發現一個小偷把手伸到了他的口袋裏。
"sorry," he said to the pickpocket, "you are too late. My wife did it before you."
“對不起,”他對小偷說,“你太晚了,我妻子在你之前就做過同樣的事情了。”
看了“短篇英文笑話帶翻譯”的人還看了:
1.短篇英語笑話帶翻譯精選
2.關於短篇英語笑話帶翻譯精選
3.簡短的英文笑話帶翻譯精選
4.簡短英文笑話帶翻譯精選
5.英文幽默笑話帶翻譯短篇