英語閱讀英語美文着述

初一英語美文大全

本文已影響 2.02W人 

利用英語經典美文開展閱讀教學,是培養學生閱讀能力的有效形式。小編精心收集了初一英語美文,供大家欣賞學習!

初一英語美文大全
  初一英語美文篇1

The City at Dawn

城市的黎明

It is alway a wonder-ful time to gaze at the beauty of nature in the morning.

清晨,凝視着大自然的美景,總是美妙的。

It makes our minds become so peaceful and calm

這樣會讓我們的心變得寧靜安然,

that all our worries and sorrows leave us at once.

憂慮和愁苦就會立刻遠離我們。

But as residents of the city,

但是作爲城市的居民,

we can hardly enjoy nature's morning beauty,

我們很難欣賞大自然的清晨美景,

despite the fact that we rise at dawn.

儘管我們黎明即起。

The morning peaceful atmosphere is in- variably spoiled by the usual city life.

清晨的寧靜氣氛總是會被慣常的城市生活破壞。

Even before daybreak

甚至在天還未破曉時,

the trams and buses have already begun to disturb the silence.

電車和公共汽車早已打破了寂靜。

And the sounds made by the brooms of the street-sweepers are the typical noises

清潔工的掃帚聲是典型的噪聲,

that jar your ears in the early morning in the streets of a city.

在清晨的城市的街道,它刺激着你的耳朵。

Soon,school children and office workers begin to set off to their destinations.

不久,學生和辦公室職員開始動身到他們的目的地去。

The streets are jammed by pubic vehicles and motorcars.

街上堵塞着公交車和小汽車,

The roads are all crowded with people of all ranks.

路上擠滿了人。

Buses are packed with passengers who are squashed so tightly together

公共汽車裏擠滿了乘客他們擠得緊緊的,

that they seem to be tinned sardines.

看起來像是裝在罐頭裏的沙丁魚。

At this hour,the city everywhere is filled with all sorts of noises,

此刻,城市到處都混雜着各種嘈雜聲,

adding to the rumbling of trams

再加上電車的隆隆聲,

and the honks of the big and small motorcars,commercial vehicles,etc.

大小汽車,貨車等等的喇叭聲。

It seems the city in the morning

似乎早晨的城市

is like an exodus of all the citizens from their homes.

就像是所有市民從他們家成羣結隊地走出來。

  初一英語美文篇2

I Want to Be a Teacher

我想當老師

"You want to be a teacher? Don't be silly.

"你想當老師?別傻了!

Teachers are poor paid. They have no power."

當老師既沒錢又沒權。"

My friend was puzzled

我朋友顯示出詫異的神情,

when I told her I want to be a teacher in the future.

當我告訴她我將來想成爲一名老師的時候。

I'm not silly and I'll tell you why.

我並不傻,讓我來告訴你我爲什麼要作出這樣的選擇。

I'm determined to teach

我決心當老師

because I have admired teachers very much since I was young.

就是因爲我從小就十分崇敬老師。

They are kind and respectable,like angels.

他們善良,受人尊重,就像天使一樣。

They are learned, helpful and encouraging.

他們博學多才,誨人不倦,催人奮進。

I'm determined to teach

我決心當老師

because teachers have the greatest power in the world.

是因爲老師的權力至高無上。

They lead the pathway to success.

他們指引着成功的方向

They fan sparks of intelligence

他們點燃智慧的火花,

just as God gave the breath of life into a clay figure's nostrils.

就像上帝賦予泥胎生命一樣。

I'm determined to teach because I can keep young

我決心當老師是因爲我能保持年輕的心態,

and I can learn, change and grow with my students.

和我的學生們一起學習進步和成長。

I'm determined to teach because I like the lifestyle of teachers,

我決心當老師是因爲我喜歡老師的生活方式,

simple but free.

簡樸而自由。

The two vacations will offer me an opportunity for writing,

兩個假期是我寫作,

doing research work and anything I like.

研究和隨心所欲生活的好機會。

I'll try my best to be an ideal teacher.

我會盡力成爲一名理想的老師。

Firstly,I'll study hard to increase my knowledge and learn teaching skills.

首先,我要刻苦學習,拓寬知識面,掌握教學方法。

Secondly,I'll love my students and take pride in my profession.

其次,我會信任我的學生,愛崗敬業,盡職盡責。

Thirdly,I'll trust them,respect them and understand them.

再次,我會信任我的學生,尊重他們,理解他們。

That is to say I want to be their good friend and treat them equally.

也就是說我想成爲他們的朋友,並對他們一視同仁。

I believe that teaching is the most honorable job in the world.

我相信教書育人是世界上最崇高的事業。

I'll take it as my life-long career.I will never regret my decision.

我將終生無悔地把畢生精力奉獻給教育事業。

Thank you!

謝謝諸位!

  初一英語美文篇3

Always Here

心心相印

"Mom?"I instantly recognized the odd tone in my daughter Maura's voice.

"媽媽?"從女兒莫娜的口語中,我立刻意識到有點不對勁。

"Mom,one of my friends in the dorm tried to kill herself.

"媽媽,我宿舍裏有位同學要自殺。

She took made her throw them up,

她吃了許多安眠藥。我們已想辦法讓她吐了出來,

then sat up with her all night,talking. She's tried this before,Mom."

還整夜陪她坐着,勸她。媽媽,她以前也試着這樣做過。"

"Did your friend get medical attention?"

"你的朋友看過醫生沒有?

I asked,trying to hit the right note in my own voice.

我強作鎮靜地問她。

"No,she's okay now, and she doesn't want us to report her."

"沒有,她現在一點事兒都沒有,而且她不要我們告訴別人。"

"You kids can't handle this kind of problem by yourselves,"

"你們還小,是無法處理這些事情的,"

I warned."Your friend needs professional help.

我告誡她。"你的朋友需要專業人士的幫助。

Tell your resident adviser what 'll know what to do."

把我的一些告訴你們的舍監。她會知道怎麼處理的。"

What a load for an 18-year-old.

對18歲的孩子而言,這個責任太大了。

"I was scared,Mom. You can't imagine how scared."

"媽媽,我好害怕。你根本就想象不出有多可怕啊。"

Yes,I can,Maura.I'm scared too--for your friend and for you.

不,我想象得出,莫娜,我也好擔心呀,擔心你的朋友,也擔心你呀。

"All we could do was to hold her hand and listen."

"我們所能做的就是握住她的手,聽她訴說。"

If only I could hold Maura's hand that very moment.

但願此刻我能握住莫娜的手。

After hanging up the phone,

打了電話之後,

I thought of all the right things I might have said,and didn't

我想起了我應該說而沒有說的所有的話。

Ours is an affectionate family,

雖然我們家是個溫馨的家。

but we are inclined to show,not tell our feelings.

但是我們都傾向於表現而不是說出自己的感受。

How do you hug a child long-distance?

怎麼去擁抱你那天各一方的孩子呢?

I had copied a poem to send to each of my college daughters

我總是給每個上大學的女兒抄寫一首詩寄給她們,

when,as now, the occasion warranted.

每當碰到像現在這樣的情況。

It was from a little book by Susan Polis Schutz called Don't Be Afraid to Love.

這首詩選自蘇珊.波利斯.舒爾茨的一本小冊子,書名是《大膽去愛》。

The jacket flyleaf said her poems strike a responsive chord with readers.

該書扉頁上的評論說她的詩歌可以引起讀者心靈的共鳴。

This one did for me:

這首詩確實適合我:

I am always here to understand you I am always here to laugh with you

我一直陪伴左右與你心心相印我總是在你身旁與你笑語吟吟

I am always here to cry with you I am always here to talk to you

我時時鞍前馬後與你同聲哭泣我天天端坐眼前與你促膝談心

I am always here to think with you I am always here to plan with you

我時刻如影隨形與你仔細思尋我經常與你相依相偎與你計議前程

even though we might not always be together

儘管我倆也許無法永不分離

please know that I am always here to love you

不過請你相信任天涯海角我愛你永遠是刻骨銘心

Maura called the day she got my letter.

莫娜收到我信的當天,就給我打來了電話。

Her friend was all right,she said,and got counseling.

她說,她的朋友平安無事,並且接受了勸告。

"I gave her a copy of the poem you sent

"我把你給我的那首詩抄了一份送給她,

and she is carrying it in her wallet for moral support.

她把那首詩放在錢包裏作爲精神支柱。

I put the original on the message board on my door."

我把那份原件貼在了房門的告示板上。"

My tongue tied again as it reached for something to say.

話到嘴邊我卻再次什麼都說不出來了。

"About that physics grade,"I changed the subject abruptly.

"物理成績怎麼樣,"我趕緊岔開話題。

"Now that this crisis is over,

"既然這個非常事件過去了,

you have to buckle down and work harder Maura."

你就應該埋頭苦幹好好本站,莫娜。"

on and on I went, playing the taskmaster,the preacher--

我重複了一遍又一遍,扮演着導師,牧師的角色,

at no loss at all for words in those roles.

不失時機地重複這些話語。

The following Saturday,there was a letter to me from now?

隨後的星期六,我收到了莫娜的一封信。這爲什麼呢?

She never wrote e I was too tough on her.

她是從不寫信的。也許我對她太苛刻了吧,

Is something so bad that she's afraid to tell me on the phone?

還是有什麼難言之隱不便在電話裏說呢?

The note was short:

信很短:

"Dear Mom: In case you were wondering,

親愛的媽媽:您毋須一天到晚擔驚受怕,

'I am always here to understand you.' Love,Maura.

'我一直陪伴左右,與您心心相印。'愛您的莫娜。


看了“初一英語美文”的人還看了:

1.初一英語美文摘抄大全

2.適合初中英語美文摘抄大全

3.關於初一優秀英語美文摘抄

4.初一經典英語美文賞析

5.優秀初中生英語美文摘抄大全

6.初一英語美文摘抄400字大全

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀