英語閱讀英語詩歌散文

朗誦英語詩歌短篇1分鐘

本文已影響 1.36W人 

參加一些英語的詩歌朗誦大賽,除了能提高我們的英語口語,還能使自身的氣質得到昇華,今天本站小編在這裏爲大家分享一些適合朗誦的短篇英語詩歌,歡迎大家閱讀!

ing-bottom: 66.09%;">朗誦英語詩歌短篇1分鐘
  1分鐘短篇英語詩歌1

Auld Lang Syne

友誼地久天長

Robert Burns

伯特•彭斯

Auld lang syne Should auld acquaintance be forgot, and never brought to mind?

怎能忘記舊日朋友 心中能不懷想 舊日朋友豈能相忘

Should auld acquaintance be forgot and days of auld lang syne?

友誼地久天長 我們往日情意相投,

And here's a hand,my trusty friend And gie's a hand of thine,

讓我們緊握手, 讓我們來舉杯暢飲, 友誼地久天長。

We'll take a cup of kindness yet For auld lang syne.

友誼萬歲,我的朋友

For auld lang syne, my friends, For auld lang syne,

友誼萬歲 舉杯痛飲,

We'll take a cup o' kindness yet For auld lang syne.

同聲歌頌 友誼地久天長

  1分鐘短篇英語詩歌2

Friend

朋友

Sometimes in life, You find a special friend; Someone who changes your life just by being part of it.

有時在生活中, 你會發現一個特別的朋友; 有人通過成爲你生活的一部分而改變你的命運

Someone who makes you laugh until you can't stop;

有人使你笑,直到你不能停止;

Someone who makes you believe that there really is good in the world.

有人使你相信真的有在世界上的良好。

Someone who convinces you that there really is an unlocked door just waiting for you to open it.

有人說服你,真的有一個上鎖的門只等着你來打開它。

This is Forever Friendship. when you're down, and the world seems dark and empty,

這是永遠友好。 當你遇到挫折, 世界似乎黑暗和空洞的,

Your forever friend lifts you up in spirits and makes that dark and empty world suddenly seem bright and full.

你永遠的朋友你在升降機的精神和作出的黑暗和空洞的世界 突然顯得明亮,充滿挑戰。

Your forever friend gets you through the hard times,the sad times,and the confused times.

你永遠的朋友度過困難時期你,時代的悲哀,時代的困惑。

If you turn and walk away, Your forever friend follows,

如果你扭頭就走, 你永遠的朋友如下,

If you lose you way, Your forever friend guides you and cheers you on.

如果你失去你的方式, 你永遠的朋友會引導您和您的歡呼聲。

Your forever friend holds your hand and tells you that everything is going to be okay.

你永遠的朋友認爲你的手,告訴你,一切將是不錯。

And if you find such a friend, You feel happy and complete,

如果你找到這樣的朋友, 你感到幸福和完整,

Because you need not worry, Your have a forever friend for life.

因爲你不用擔心, 你的生活有一個永遠的朋友。

  1分鐘短篇英語詩歌3

Friendship Is Like the Breeze

友誼如微風

Terri Fanning

特里•範寧

Friendship is like the breeze,

友誼如和煦的微風,

You can't hold it, Smell it, Taste it Or know when it's coming,

你握不住它, 聞不到它, 嘗不到它, 無法知道它何時光臨,

But you can always feel it, And you'll always know it's there,

不過你總能感覺到它, 而且總能意識到它的存在,

It may come and then go, But you can know it'll always be back..

它可能會來了而又走開, 但你知道它總會回來。  


猜你喜歡:

1.短篇英語詩歌朗誦1分鐘

2.一分鐘勵志詩歌朗誦

3.關於1分鐘短篇英語詩歌朗誦

4.一分鐘詩朗誦優美

5.愛國詩歌朗誦1分鐘

6.短篇英語勵志詩歌2分鐘朗誦

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章