英語閱讀英語散文

經典電影的英文臺詞

本文已影響 9.16K人 


下面是經典英文電影臺詞~有必要都背下來,英語會很強悍哦!

A man can be destroyed but not defeated.

經典電影的英文臺詞

一個人可以被毀滅,卻不能被打敗。《老人與海》

Love means never having to say you ' re sorry.

愛就是永遠不必說對不起。《愛情故事》

Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正傳》

Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。《阿甘正傳》

If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever. —— The Crow

如果我們所愛的人從我們身邊被偷走,要使他們繼續留在我們身邊,就要記住他們。建築會被焚燬,人會死去,而真愛永存。《烏鴉》

Anakin, this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.

阿納金,路就在你腳下,你自己決定。《星球大戰-首部曲》

I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.

我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的 , 不知會遇見什麼人 , 會有什麼樣的結局。《泰坦尼克號》

Tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom!

告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!《勇敢的心》

I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. —— The Lion King

我只是在必要的時候纔會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。《獅子王》

In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. —— Gone with The Wind

哪怕是世界末日我都會愛着你 . 《亂世佳人》

We become the most familiar strangers.

我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。《亂世佳人》

It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. —— The Shawshank Redemption

堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人。《肖申克的救贖》

Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it’s the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去爲之工作 , 爲之戰鬥 , 爲之犧牲的東西 , 因爲它是唯一永恆的東西。《亂世佳人》

I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.

我覺得生命是一份禮物 , 我不想浪費它 , 你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼 , 要學會接受生活。《泰坦尼克》

Everything that has a begin has an end.

世間萬物有始皆有終。《黑客帝國》

Frankly , my dear , I don ' t give a damn.

坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》

You’re throwing away happiness with both hands, and reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相讓 , 去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。《亂世佳人》

The truth is out there.

真相在那裏。《 X 檔案》

I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.

我不懂我們是否有着各自的命運,還是隻是到處隨風飄蕩 . 《阿甘正傳》

Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smiles back .

死神在向我們每個人微笑,我們所能做的只有回敬微笑。《角鬥士》

You can ’ t change the past.

過去的事是不可以改變的。《獅子王》

Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事,也可理解爲傻人有傻福。《阿甘正傳》

I am someone else when I'm with you, someone more like myself. —— Original Sin

當我與你相處時,我變成了另外一個人,一個更像我自己的人。《原罪》

If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。《阿甘正傳》

The things you own, end up owing you.

你所擁有的東西最終擁有了你。《搏擊俱樂部》

Get busy living or get busy dieing.

要麼忙於活着,要麼忙於死去。《肖申克的救贖》

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

跟朋友保持親密,跟敵人更親密。《越獄》

Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.

恐懼讓你淪爲囚犯。希望可以感受自由。《肖申克的救贖》

It doesn't matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect, as long as they are perfect for each other. —— Good Will Hunting

那個小夥子是否完美,或者那個姑娘是否完美都不重要,只要他們能珠聯璧合。《驕陽似我》

It ’ s not the men in your life that counts , it ’ s the life in your men. —— I ’ m No Angel

並不是你生命中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生命。《我不是天使》

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world , she walks into mine. —— Casablanca

世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的。《卡薩布蘭卡》

Go ahead , make my day.

來吧,讓我也高興高興。《撥雲見日》

I think it's hard winning a war with words.

我認爲紙上談兵沒什麼作用。《亂世佳人》

Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to …Rome. By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live!

每一個城市都各具特色而令人難忘 , 很難…羅馬 , 無疑是羅馬 . 我會珍惜在這裏的記憶 , 直到永遠 ! 《羅馬假日

The world is a fine place and worth fighting for, I believe the second part. —— Seven

這個世界如此美好,值得人們爲之奮鬥,但我只信後半部分。《七宗罪》

Sam: That there's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it's worth fighting for.

山姆:這世上一定存在着善良,值得我們奮戰到底。《魔戒 2 :雙塔奇兵》

Everyone has a little dirty laundry. —— Desperate Housewives

每個人都有一些不可告人的祕密。《絕望主婦》

Shed no tears for me, my glory lives forever!

不要爲我流淚,我的榮譽將永遠流傳。《星球大戰 2 》

Sometimes people think they lose things and they didn't really lose them. It just gets moved. —— the Six Sense

人們有時以爲失去了什麼,其實沒有,只是被移開了。《第六感》

You had me at hello.

你一開口就征服了我!《加菲貓》

With great power there must come great responsibility —— SPIDER-MAN

有了多大的能力就會有多大的責任。《蜘蛛俠》

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章