英語閱讀英語散文

美國百佳電影中的經典臺詞

本文已影響 2.05W人 

看美國原版電影是學習英語的有效途徑之一,而在美國電影當中有一些著名的經典臺詞值得我們一讀。下面是美國百佳電影中的經典臺詞,希望在你欣賞的同時也能學到地道的英語:

ing-bottom: 138.83%;">美國百佳電影中的經典臺詞

美國百佳電影中的經典臺詞

1.“Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.” Gone with the Wind, 1939.“坦白說,親愛的,我不在乎。”——《亂世佳人》(1939年)毫無疑問,即使那些沒有看過《亂世佳人》的人,也會對白瑞德給郝思嘉的這句臨別之言印象深刻。

2.“I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.”The Godfather, 1972 .“我要開出一個他無法拒絕的條件。”——《教父》(1972年)

3.“You don't understand! I could a had class. I could a been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am.” On the Waterfront, 1954 .

“你不明白!我本可以進入上流社會。我本可以成爲一個上進的人。我本可以當個有臉面的人物,而不是像現在這樣當個小混混。"”——《碼頭風雲》(1954年)這兩句馬龍•白蘭度的臺詞出自令白蘭度榮膺奧斯卡影帝的影片《教父》與《碼頭風雲》。

4.“Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.” The Wizard of Oz, 1939 .託託,我有一種感覺我們再也回不了家了。”——《綠野仙蹤》(1939年) 朱迪•加蘭在《綠野仙蹤》中扮演的少女多羅茜對她的小狗託託說的這句話成了後來人們對無法回到鼎盛時期的感嘆。

5.“Here's looking at you, kid.” Casablanca, 1942. “孩子,就看你的了。”——《卡薩布蘭卡》(1942年) 在1942年的電影《卡薩布蘭卡》中,亨弗萊•鮑嘉對英格里•褒曼說了“孩子,就看你的了。”這句著名的經典臺詞。

6.“Go ahead, make my day.” Sudden Impact, 1983 .“來吧,讓我也高興高興。”——《撥雲見日》(1983年)

7.“All right, Mr. De Mille, I'm ready for my close-up.” Sunset Blvd., 1950 .“好了,德米勒先生,我爲特寫鏡頭做好準備了。”——《日落大道》(1950年)

8.“May the Force be with you.” Star Wars, 1977.“願原力與你同在。”——《星球大戰》(1977年)

9.“Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.” All About Eve, 1950.“緊上安全帶,今晚將會非常顛簸。”——《彗星美人》(1950年)

10.“You talking to me?” Taxi Driver, 1976 “你是在對我說話嗎?”——《出租車司機》(1976年)

11.“What we've got here is failure to communicate.” Cool Hand Luke, 1967 .“現在我們得到的只是溝通上的失敗。”——《鐵窗喋血》(1967年)

12.“I love the smell of napalm in the morning.” Apocalypse Now, 1979.“我喜歡在清早聞汽油彈的氣味。”——《現代啓示錄》(1979年)

13.“Love means never having to say you're sorry.” Love Story, 1970 .“真愛意味着永遠不必說對不起。”——《愛情故事》(1970年)

14.“The stuff that dreams are made of.” The Maltese Falcon, 1941 .“夢想由此構成。”《馬耳他獵鷹》(1941年)

15.“E.T. phone home.” E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial, 1982 .“E.T.打電話回家。”——《E.T.外星人》(1982年)

16.“They call me Mister Tibbs!” In the Heat of the Night, 1967 .“他們叫我狄博思先生。”——《炎熱的夜晚》(1967年)

17.“Rosebud.” Citizen Kane, 1941“玫瑰花蕾。”——《公民凱恩》(1941年)

18.“Made it, Ma! Top of the world!” White Heat, 1949 .“成了!媽!世界之巔!”——《白熱》(1949年)

19.“I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!” Network, 1976 .“我已經忍無可忍,我受夠了。”——《電視臺風雲》(1976年)

20.“Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.” Casablanca, 1942 .“路易斯,我想這是一段美好友誼的開始。”——《卡薩布蘭卡》(1942年)

21.“A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.” The Silence of the Lambs, 1991.

“曾經有人想調查我。我就着蠶豆和酒,把他的肝臟吃掉了。”——《沉默羔羊》(1991年)

22.“Bond. James Bond.” Dr. No, 1962 .“邦德,詹姆斯•邦德。”——《諾博士》(“007”系列第一部,1962年)

23. “There's no place like home.” The Wizard of Oz, 1939.“沒有任何地方可以像家一樣。”——《綠野仙蹤》(1939年)

24. “I am big! It's the pictures that got small.” Sunset Blvd., 1950 . “我很大!是畫面太小了。”——《日落大道》(1950年)

25.“Show me the money!"”Jerry Maguire, 1996.“給我錢!”——《甜心先生》(1996年)

雙語美文:每個女人都漂亮

A little boy asked his mother "Why are you crying?"

一個男孩問他的媽媽:“ 你爲什麼要哭呢?”

"Because I'm a woman," she told him.

媽媽說:“因爲我是女人啊。”

"I don't understand," he said.

男孩說:“我不懂。”

His mum just hugged him and said, "And you never will."

他媽媽抱起他說:“你永遠不會懂的。”

Later the little boy asked his father,"Why does mother seem to cry for no reason?"

後來小男孩就問他爸爸:“媽媽爲什麼毫無理由的哭呢?”

"All women cry for no reason," was all his dad could say.

他爸爸只能說:“所有女人都這樣。”

The little boy grew up and became a man, still wondering why women cry.

小男孩長大了,成爲一個男人,但他仍就不懂女人爲什麼哭泣。

Finally he put in a call to God; and when God got on the phone, he asked,"God, why do women cry so easily?"

最後,他打電話給上帝;在上帝拿起電話時,他問道:“上帝,女人爲什麼那麼容易哭泣呢?”

God said: "When I made the woman, she had to be special. I made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world; yet, gentle enough to give comfort."

上帝回答說:“當我創造女人時,就讓她很特別。我使她的肩膀能挑起整個世界;同時卻又柔情似水。”

"I gave her an inner strength to endure childbirth and the rejection that many times comes from her children."

“我讓她的內心很堅強,能夠承受分娩的痛苦,並能多次忍受來自自己孩子的拒絕。”

"I gave her a hardness that allows her to keep going when everyone else gives up, and take care of her family through sickness and fatigue without complaining."

“我賦予她耐心使她能在別人選擇放棄的時候繼續堅持着,並且無怨無悔的照顧自己的家人渡過疾病與疲勞。”

"I gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all circumstances, even when her child has hurt her very badly."

“我賦予她在任何情況下都會愛孩子的感情,即使她的孩子傷害了她。”

"I gave her strength to carry her husband through his faults and fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart."

“我賦予她包容她丈夫過錯的堅強,並用他的肋骨塑成她來保護他的心。”

"I gave her wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts his wife, but sometimes tests her strengths and her resolve to stand beside him unfalteringly."

“我賦予她智慧讓她知道一個好丈夫是絕不會傷害他的妻子的,但有時我也會考驗她支持自己丈夫的堅持與決心。”

"And finally, I gave her a tear to shed. This is hers exclusively to use whenever it is needed."

“最後,我讓她可以流淚。只要她願意,這是她所獨有的。”

"You see, the beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair."

“你看,女人的漂亮不是因爲她穿的衣服,她保持的體型或者她梳頭的方式。”

"The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides."

“女人的美麗必須要從她的眼睛中去看,因爲那是她心靈的窗口,愛居住的地方。”

Every Woman is beautifull. 每個女人都美麗。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章