簡單英語口語對話短文練習
英語口語練習最重要的就是說出來,為了幫助到大家更好的學習,下面是小編就分享一些英語口語對話短文,大家可以進行多家練習,希望能對大家有所幫助。
簡單英語口語對話短文【1】
C=Customer S= Salesperson
C: Excuse me, I'm looking for your casual short-sleeved shirts. Can you tell me where those are?
顧客:對不起,我正在找休閒短袖襯衫,你可以告訴我它們放在哪裡嗎?
S: Right over here, sir. What-size do you wear?
店員:先生,就在這邊,您穿幾號的?
C: Medium.
顧客:中號。
S: These here are all mediums.
店員:這裡全是中號的。
C: Thank you. I think I'll take this one, and these pants as well. They're presents for a friend.
顧客:謝謝。我要買這件襯衫和這條褲子,它們是要送給朋友的禮物。
S: Shall I gift-wrap them for you, sir?
店員:先生,需要把它們裝成禮盒嗎?
C: Yes, please. ( to be continued)
顧客:好的,謝謝。(待續)
簡單英語口語對話短文【2】
大嘴: A medical experts published a book ,which found a laundry list of excuses for men’s derailments.
最近一位法國醫學專家剛剛推出一本書,為男性的出軌行為找出了一籮筐理由。
臉盆: Men are always the wreckers, oppositely women are victims.Men actually have so many excuses.
肇事的總是男人,受傷的總是女人,男人竟然還有這麼多理由。
大嘴: Sexual desire always corrodes men’s souls.
性慾一直腐蝕著男人的靈魂。
臉盆: It is the mistake according to the medical expert.
在這位法國醫學專家看來,這是女人對男人的誤解。
大嘴: He thought that men look for the women who resemble their mothers so much in unconscious minds.
他認為男人在潛意識中是在尋找與母親相近的女人。
臉盆: The more absurd one is the problem followed, which caused by pending contradictions between mothers and sons.
更荒謬的是此後的婚姻出現問題,也多是由於和母親之間一些懸而未決的問題導致的。
大嘴: Does he mean that mothers influence their sons ?
難道說是母親的影子一直影響了男人?
臉盆: So many contentions.
爭議很大啊。
大嘴: The social phenomenon can not be explained by the only reason.
這種社會現象不能用一種原因來解釋。
臉盆: Yeah,his remark is apparently so extreme.
是的,他的`說法顯然很偏激。
簡單英語口語對話短文【3】
Bob: Hi, Tom. Do you know that the suicide rate in Japan keeps ranking high among the world’s leading countries?
嗨,湯姆。你知道日本的自殺率一直居高不下嗎?
Tom: Yeah, I have heard of it.
嗯,聽說過了。
Bob: Why do so many Japanese commit suicide?
為什麼會有這麼多人自殺呢?
Tom: I think it must be the tremendous stress of society. What’s more, Japan is a small-size country with a large population and this increases the pressure on them.
我想可能是巨大的社會壓力。再加上日本國土面積小人口多,這加重了他們的壓力。
Bob: Do you think being alive is an easy thing?
你覺得活著是一件簡單的事嗎?
Tom: Actually, I don’t think so. Nowadays, it becomes more and more difficult to live well without great efforts.
事實上,我並不這麼認為。現在,如果沒有好好努力是沒法過好日子的。
Bob: But I think choosing death really needs great courage.
但我覺得選擇死亡真的需要很大的勇氣
Tom: Really, I think being alive needs more courage. You know, we have to suffer a lot physically and psychologically when we are alive. But we end our sufferings when we die.
是嗎?我覺得活著需要更大的勇氣。你知道的,活著時總是要經受身體上和精神上的折磨。但是死了以後,一切痛苦也就結束了。
Bob: It sounds reasonable. But we all don’t know what the world would be like after we die. Maybe it’s a world more miserable than this world.
聽起來挺有道理的。但是我們都不知道死後的世界是怎麼樣,也許那是個比這個世界更慘的世界呢。
Tom: Yeah, it seems that it is a perennial question.
看來這是個永恆的問題了。
上述就是為大家分享的有關簡單英語口語對話短文,希望可以幫助到正在學習的學員,進一步提升英語口語練習的能力,順利通過考試。