英语阅读英语诗歌散文

优美英文诗歌

本文已影响 8.47K人 

诗歌作为一种特殊的文学体裁,在中英两国的文学研究中都无疑占有举足轻重的地位,两国的古典诗歌更是其中最为耀眼的明珠。下面是本站小编带来的世界上最美的英文小诗,欢迎阅读!

优美英文诗歌
  世界上最美的英文小诗篇一

我将你的心带上I Carry Your Heart with Me

i carry your heart with me

我将你的心带上

i carry it in my heart

放进我心里

i am never without it

从未分离

anywhere i go you go, my dear;

无论我前往何方都有你伴我身旁

and whatever is done by only me is your doing,

即便我单独成事

my darling

那也是出于我的爱人,你的力量

i fear no fate

面对命运我从不恐慌

for you are my fate, my sweet

只因你就是我命运的方向

i want no world for beautiful

万千世界于我皆如浮云

you are my world, my true

只因你在我眼中就是天地四方

and it’s you are whatever a moon has always meant

你永远是月亮所想表达的

and whatever a sun will always sing is you

太阳所想歌唱的

here is the deepest secret nobody knows

这秘密无人知晓,在我心底埋藏

here is the root of the root

它是根本中的根本

and the bud of the bud

稚嫩中的稚嫩

and the sky of the sky

是天上天

and of a tree called life;

是生命之树在生长

which grows higher than the soul can hope

这棵树高于灵魂之期盼,

or mind can hide

高于思想之所

and this is the wonder that’s keeping the stars apart

及是造化的奇迹,能够隔离参商

i carry your heart

我将你的心带上

i carry it in my heart

放进我心里

  世界上最美的英文小诗篇二

面朝大海春暖花开英文版

面朝大海 春暖花开

海子

从明天起,做一个幸福的人

From tomorrow on, I will be a happy person;

喂马,劈柴,周游世界

Grooming, chopping, and traveling all over the world.

从明天起,关心粮食和蔬菜

From tomorrow on, I will care foodstuff and vegetables,

我有一所房子,面朝大海,春暖花开

I have a house,towards the sea, with spring flowers blossoming.

从明天起,和每一个亲人通信

From tomorrow on, I will write to each of my dear ones,

告诉他们我的幸福

Telling them of my happiness,

那幸福的闪电告诉我的

What the lightening of blessedness has told me,

我将告诉每一个人

I will spread it to each of them.

给每一条河每一座山取一个温暖的名字

And give a warm name for every river and every mountain.

陌生人,我也为你祝福

Strangers, I will also give you my well-wishing.

愿你有一个灿烂的前程

May you have a brilliant future!

愿你有情人终成眷属

May you lovers eventually become spouse!

愿你在尘世获得幸福

May you enjoy happiness in this earthly world!

我也愿面朝大海,春暖花开

I only wish to face the sea, with spring flowers blossoming.

  世界上最美的英文小诗篇三

On a Stair I Stood

我站在楼梯上

Pierre de Ronsard

皮埃尔·龙萨

(English version by Humbert Wolfe)

英译 亨伯特·沃尔夫

Lately as dreaming on a stair I stood

不久前我站在楼梯上胡思乱想,

you passed me by, and, by looking on my face,

你从身边走过,看着我的面庞。

blinded my eyes with the immediate grace

你那突如其来的优雅,

of unanticpated neighboourhood.

让我的两眼顿时一片迷茫。

As lightning splits the clouds, my heart and blood

犹如闪电劈开云团,

split with your beatuty, and began to race,

无与伦比的美丽击碎了我的心脏;

now ice, now fever, shattered in their place

一阵像冰,一阵似火,

by that unparelleled beatitutde.

胸中的血液奔腾激荡。

And if you hand in passing had not beckoned--

那一晃而过的手白如天鹅,

your whiter hand than is the swan's white daughter,

向我示意,引我躲过死亡;

Helen, your eyes had wounded me to death.

海伦啊,你的眼睛有如刀剑,

But your hand saved me in the mortal second,

否则我将难逃那犀利的锋芒。

and your triumphant eyes the moment after

顷刻之间你让你的俘虏恢复了气息,

revived their captive with an alms of breath.

你的眼里闪耀胜利的辉光。


看了“世界上最美的英文小诗”的人还看了:

1.简短优美的英文诗

2.最美的英语散文诗精选

3.2016最美的英文诗歌大全

4.英语优美散文诗欣赏

5.关于最美英文诗篇赏析

6.简单唯美英文诗

猜你喜欢

热点阅读

最新文章

推荐阅读