口語英語口語英語學習方法

描寫有關保險的英語口語

本文已影響 8.4K人 

口語在英語裏是很重要的,小編今天就給大家分享一下英語的口語,大家有時間一定要好好看看,提高一下英語成績希望能幫助到大家。

描寫有關保險的英語口語

  內容:

537. The machines are to be insured against all risks.

這些機器投保一切險。

538. We only cover FPA and war risk.

我們只保平安險和戰爭險。

539. There are not delicate goods that can be damaged on the voyage. FPA will be good enough.

它們不是易碎品,運輸途中不會有損壞,保平安險足夠了。

540. Our goods are very valuable, so I want insure against all risks.

我們的商品很貴重,所以我想保全險。

541. We’d like to get a policy for total loss only for these goods.

我們想為這批貨物投保全損險。

542. I’d like to get a AR insurance policy. That way, we will be covered for any kind of loss or damage.

我想投全險,那樣的話,任何損失或損壞就都在投保範圍內了。

543. I’m afraid that WPA coverage is too narrow for a shipment of this nature. Please extend the coverage to include TPND.

恐怕對這種性質的貨物只保水漬險是不夠的,請加保偷盜提貨不着險。

544. Would you insure our goods to be shipped from Shanghai to Lisbon next month?

能為我們下個月從海運往裏期本的貨物投保嗎?

545. Can you cover our goods against breakage?

能為我們的這批貨投保破碎險嗎?

546. We should be glad if you would provide cover of $390,000 on computers, in transit from Tokyo to Beijing.

如果你們能為這些從東京運往北京的計算器投保390000美元的話,我們會很高興的。

547. Please insure us against all risks $300,000 value of 5,000 sets of “Butterfly” sewing machines, sailing for New York.

請為我們運往紐約,價值為300000美元的5000台蝴蝶牌縫紉機投保一切險。

548. Please insure for me against all risks 200 pieces of high-quality furniture valued $20,000.

請為我投保價值為20000美元的200件優質傢俱的一切險。

549. We wish to insure against all risks for the sum of $1,500 on 3 cases glassware.

我們希望能投保價值為1500美元的3箱玻璃器皿的一切險。

550. We shall shortly be making regular shipments of leather goods to Canada, and shall be glad if you will issue an all risks marine insurance policy for $70,000 to cover these shipments.

我們將很快定期往加拿大運送皮製品,所以如果你們能為我們這些貨物簽發價值為70000美元的一切險水險單的話,我們會很高興的。

  詞彙:

machine n. 機器;機構

FPA 協會貨物平安險條款

delicate adj. 脆的,易碎的;

delicate goods 易碎品

damaged 損害;傷害;賠償金

猜你喜歡

熱點閲讀

最新文章