小學好笑的英語笑話大全
民間笑話是一種根植於日常生活的美學形態。笑話產生於日常生活語境之中,以消遣和娛樂為目的,由普通民眾創造、表演和欣賞。下面是本站小編帶來的小學好笑的英語笑話,歡迎閲讀!
小學好笑的英語笑話篇一A man has a heart attack and is brought to the hospital ER.
有一名男子患有心贓病,被送往醫院急診室。
The doctor tells him that he will not live unless he has a heart transplant right away.
醫生告訴他,除非他立刻接受心臟移植,否則他就活不成。
Another doctor runs into the room and says,
另外一名,醫生跑進急診室説:
"you are in luck,two hearts just became avaible ,so you will get to choose which one belongs to an attorney and the other to a social worker."
“你真幸運,剛好有兩個心臟可移植,所以你要選擇你要哪一個心臟。一個是屬於律師,另一個是屬於社會工作者。”
The man quickly responds,"the attorney's ."
這名男子很快響應説:“律師的。”
The doctor says,"Wait!Don't you want to know a little about them before you make yourdecision?"
醫生説:“等等!你不想在你做決定之前瞭解一下他們嗎?”
The man says,"I already know all know that social workers are bleeding hearts andthe attorney's probably never used his I will take attorney's!"
這名男子説:“我已經知道夠了。大家都知道社會工作者都是流血的(有同情心的)心臟,而律師的心臟可能從來都不曾用過他的。所以我選擇律師的心臟。"
小學好笑的英語笑話篇二Two social workers were walking through a rough part of the city in the evening.
有兩名社會工作者在晚上的時候 走過市區的簡陋地方。
They heard moans and muted cries for help from a back investigation,
他們聽到從後巷傳來的求救呻吟聲和很小的哭喊聲。
they found a semiconscious man in a pool of blood.
他們發現有一個意識不清的人躺在血泊之中。
"Help me,I've been mugged and viciously beaten " he pleaded.
他在懇求説:“救救我吧,我被人行兇搶劫,還遭到惡意痛打一頓。”
The two social workers turned and walked away .
這兩名社會工作者轉身離去。
One remarked to her colleague: " You know the person that did this really needs help."
其中一位向她的同事説:“你知道吧,於下這擋事的火才真 的需要協助呀。”
小學好笑的英語笑話篇三A young woman went to her doctor complaining of pain .
有名年輕女子去看醫生,怨忿地説着她的病痛。
"Where are you hurting?"asked the doctor.
醫生問她:“你哪裏痛?”
"You have to help me,I hurt all over",said the woman,
女子説:“你一定要幫幫我,我全身痛。”
"What do you mean ,all over ?"asked the doctor,"be a little more specific."
醫生問説:“什麼意思呀,全身?講更明確一點吧”
The woman toughed her right knee with her index finger and yelled,
這名女子用她的指碰觸右膝,痛得直叫;
"Ow,that hurts."Then she toughed her left cheek and again yelled,
“哎唷,那裏好痛呀。”然後她碰觸左臉頰,又痛得直叫:
"Ouch!That hurts ,too.”Then she toughed her right earlobe ,
“哎呀,那裏也好痛呀。”然後她碰觸右耳垂,她哭喊説:
"Ow,even THAT hurts ,she cried.
“哎呀,連那裏也好痛呀。”
The doctor checked her thoughtfull for a moment and told her his diagnosis,"You have a brokenfinger."
醫生體貼地替她檢查了一會兒,然後把診斷結果告訴她:“你的手指斷了啦。”
看了“小學好笑的英語笑話”的人還看了:
1.小學簡單英語幽默笑話
2.爆笑的小學生英語小笑話
3.小學生英語幽默笑話大全
4.適合小學生的英語笑話大全
5.超搞笑小學英文小笑話閲讀