迷你對話學地道口語第1362期:已經經歷過;在以前的經歷中
第一,迷你對話
A: I have five trips around the whole country under my belt and I'm planning to visit Italy this Summer.
我已經在全國旅遊觀光過5次了,今年暑假,我計劃去意大利遊玩。
B: You'er a lucky dog.
你真幸運。
A: I'm tourist guide, you know.
你知道我是個導遊嘛。
第二,地道表達
under one's belt
解詞釋義
Under one's belt 的意思是“已經歷過”“在以往的經歷中”。
拓展範例
E.g. She already has good academic qualifications under her belt.
她已獲得良好學歷。
E.g. He is a man with a lot of experience under his belt.
他是個閲歷很深的人。
E.g. I've got 50 flight missions under my belt.
我執行過50次飛行任務。
E.g. What they really want is a man with lots of working experiences under his belt.
她們真正想要的是一個有豐富工作經驗的男人。
第三,視野拓展
have a trip:旅行
E.g. We have a trip to Beijing!
我們去北京旅行!
E.g. A business trip? Great. I will not have to cook for at least three days.
出差呀?真棒,我至少三天不必燒飯了。
a lucky dog:幸運兒
E.g. Ian is a lucky dog; his wife has just inherited a small fortune.
伊恩是個幸運兒,他妻子剛剛繼承了一筆財產。
E.g. His wife is both pretty and smart. He's really a lucky dog.
他妻子又漂亮,又能幹。他真是個幸運兒。