口语英语英语突破情景对话

日常英语对话带翻译阅读

本文已影响 2.55W人 

随着全球化经济步伐的加快和跨文化交流的频繁,专业英语能力成为了高等专门人才的必备能力素质。小编精心收集了日常英语对话带翻译,供大家欣赏学习!

日常英语对话带翻译阅读
  日常英语对话带翻译篇1

Tom: When we say the authentic literature, one is poetry; do you know what the other one is?

所谓的文学正宗,一个是诗词,另一个是什么?

Jerry: Is it the novel?

是小说吗?

Tom: No, it is prose.

不对,是散文。

Jerry: Does prose mean there is no limit of the theme?

散文,是指题材没有限制吗?

Tom: No, prose refers to no rhythms articles in ancient times; in the modern period, it includes article except poetry, drama and novels.

不是的,散文在古代是指不讲究韵律的文章,在现代就是除了诗歌、戏剧、小说外的文学作品。

Jerry: Doesn’t ancient article have to pay attention to parallelism? As the parallel prose?

古代的文章不是都要讲究对仗的吗?像那个什么骈文?

Tom: Prose was popular during the Warring States Period, mainly as the historical prose.

战国时代的时候散文比较兴盛,主要是一些历史散文。

Jerry: Oh, like "The Analects of Confucius" and "Mencius".

哦,知道了,像《论语》,《孟子》这些。

  日常英语对话带翻译篇2

Tom: What is folk-song-styled-verse?

你知道什么是乐府吗?

Jerry: Is it the name of a collection of poems?

是诗集的名称吗?

Tom: Not exactly right, it is a genre of poetry.

不完全对,其实它是一种诗的体裁。

Jerry: Oh, I see, it is part of epics.

哦,想起来了,这种属于叙事诗。

Tom: Yes, it is characterized by a strong sense of reality.

是的,乐府诗的特点就是有强烈的现实感。

Jerry: So, Southeast the Peacock Flies should be the most famous one?

最出名的就是那个《孔雀东南飞》了吧?

Tom: Absolutely right, when mentioning the poem, you can imagine the story immediately.

没错,想起这首诗,你就能马上联想到这个诗所讲的是什么故事。

Jerry: Yes, it is a tragedy.

恩,还是个悲剧。

  日常英语对话带翻译篇3

Tom: Look at the luxurious car!

你看那辆豪华轿车!

Jerry: It’s no big deal, “my son will be richer”!

这有什么了不起,“我的儿子会阔得多啦”!

Tom: Why are you speaking like Mr. Q?

你干嘛学阿Q啊?

Jerry: I am one of the fans of Luxun.

说明我是鲁迅先生的粉丝啊。

Tom: I thought you were a fan of Mr. Q.

我还以为你是阿Q的粉丝呢。

Jerry: I am just joking, spiritual victory is not a good one.

我开玩笑的啊,精神胜利法是不可取的。

Tom: Luxun created such an image to satirize.

鲁迅先生是为了讽刺才塑造这样一个人物形象的。

Jerry: Yes, let people "feel sad for their unfortunate, while be angry with their cowardice".

是啊,让人们“哀其不幸,怒其不争”。

  日常英语对话带翻译篇4

Tom: Do you know who's Li Zhengjiang?

你知道李正江是谁吗?

Jerry: Sorry, I only know Li Shuangjiang.

真抱歉,我只知道李双江老师。

Tom: Haven't you heardof the sentence, "Be a man as the happy sheep, and marry a man as Li Zhengjiang"?

没听过“做人要做喜羊羊,嫁人要嫁李正江”吗?

Jerry: I know the cartoon movie Happy sheep and Gray wolf, while, I have never heard of Li Zhengjiang.

我知道喜羊羊和灰太狼,这个李正江真的没听过。

Tom: Oh, I'll tell you, one day, there emerged several AD board, and the advertising slogans are very shocking.

是这样的,成都市中心有天突然出现几块很大的广告牌,上面的广告语非常雷人。

Jerry: So Li Zhengjiang invested in the advertising?

是这个李正江做的广告吗?

Tom: Yes, it saids, "Li Zhengjiang, you are the happiest big"

是的,广告语写的是“李正江,你是最幸福的猪!

Jerry: It is OK, and a little impressive.

还好啊,蛮感人的。

Tom: While, what about "You are my honey captive, and I am your super Queen"?

那,“你是俺鱼肉俺是你皇后”呢?

Jerry: It is shocking enough.

这句够雷人的了。


看了“日常英语对话带翻译”的人还看了:

1.关于日常生活的英语对话阅读

2.有关简单日常英语对话阅读

3.日常的英语对话阅读精选

4.常用英语情景对话带翻译

5.两人英语对话带中文阅读

猜你喜欢

热点阅读

最新文章

推荐阅读