英語學習英語閱讀技巧

雙語美文:朋友們的小小心意 讓我淚流滿面

本文已影響 1.15W人 

So, a couple of weeks ago

padding-bottom: 100%;">雙語美文:朋友們的小小心意 讓我淚流滿面

就在幾個星期之前


my family found out that my Uncle has stage four brain cancer.

一家人突然得知,我的叔叔患有腦癌,已經是第四階段了 


I was very upset with the news

這個消息讓我十分震驚

 

as I have lived with him for the past nine years.

過去9年以來,我一直和他生活在一起

 

About a week later, was my B-DAY

就在一個星期之後就是我的生日,

 

and I really didn't want to celebrate it with all that was going on.

得知這個消息之後一連串的事情,讓我根本無心慶祝生日



I just got me some cupcakes

我只是買了幾隻紙杯蛋糕

 

and went to my friends house to watch TV.

到朋友家去看了會兒電視



At some point during the evening,

這天夜裏某個時刻 


it slipped out that it was my B-DAY,

家人偶然得知,這天是我的生日


but I told them not to worry about it.

但我告訴他們,不用在意,


The next week, I arrived at my friends house to watch TV,

一個星期之後,我到朋友家去看電視


and found a surprise birthday party waiting for me.

發現他們居然爲我準備了一個驚喜派對


All of my friends were there,

我的朋友全都在場


some driving three hours, to be there.

其中一些人開了足足三個小時的車,就爲了參加我的驚喜派對


And I nearly cried because of it.

爲此我差點痛哭流涕


猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章