英語詞彙常用英語單詞

如何恰當地安慰別人?

本文已影響 2.46W人 

有時候,不好的事情會發生在我們身上。當我們聽聞別人身上發生了不幸的事時,就應該表達我們的同情。當我們想表達自己的擔憂時,可能會比較難,但是也不要讓自己陷得很突兀。這裏有一些常見的短語來幫助你表達出自己的同情心。

如何恰當地安慰別人?

1.I'm sorry to hear about + Noun / Gerund

聽到······我很難過


I'm sorry to hear about your difficulties with the boss. I know he can be really difficult at times.

聽到你和老闆的矛盾我很難過,我知道,他有時候真的很難搞定。


Ellen just told me the news. I'm sorry to hear about your not getting into Harvard!

艾倫剛剛告訴了我這個消息。聽到你沒被哈佛錄取的事我很遺憾。


se accept my condolences.

請接受我的弔唁。


這個短語是在有人去世的時候,來表達你的慰問時使用。

Please accept my condolences. Your father was a great man.

請接受我的弔唁。令尊是一個非常好的人。


I'm sorry to hear of your loss. Please accept my condolences.

聽聞噩耗我很難過。請接受我的弔唁。


's so sad.

這真令人難過。


That's so sad that you lost your job.

你失業的事我很遺憾。


That's so sad that he doesn't love you any more.

他不再愛你了,我表示很難過。


4.I hope things get better soon.

希望一切都會盡快好起來。


該短語用於經歷了很長一段時期的困難的人們。

I know your life has been difficult lately. I hope things get better soon.

我知道你的日子進來過得很艱難。希望一切都會盡快好起來。


I can't believe how much bad luck you've had. I hope things get better soon.

我真不敢相信你運氣會這麼差。希望一切都會盡快好起來。


5.I hope you feel better soon.

希望你很快好起來。


該短語用於某人正遇到健康問題的時候。

I'm so sorry you broke your leg. I hope you feel better soon.

很遺憾你的腿受傷了。希望你能儘快好起來。


Stay home for the week. I hope you feel better soon.

在家休養一個星期吧。希望你能儘快好起來。


在很多情形下,我們都要表達同情。例如,你可能會對一個家人剛去世的朋友表達自己的同情。一般來說,我們會對遇到困難的人表示自己的同情。

Example Dialogues

示範性對話


Person 1: I've been rather sick lately.

最近我生病了。


Person 2: I hope you feel better soon.

希望你能儘快好起來。


Person 1: Tim has been having a lot of troubles lately. I think he might be getting a divorce.

蒂姆最近麻煩事挺多。我想他可能正在辦離婚手續。


Person 2: I'm sorry to hear about Tim's problems.

聽到蒂姆的事我很難過。


I hope things get better for him soon.

我希望他一切都能儘快好起來。


Writing Sympathy Notes

寫慰問信


通過寫作來表達自己的同情也是很常見的。這裏有一些常見的短語,你可以在給某人寫慰問信時用到。注意,當寫慰問信時,我們經常使用we和our等複數形式作爲代表自己全家的方式。

My heartfelt condolences on your loss.

對於你的損失,我衷心地表示遺憾。


Our thoughts are with you.

我們的心永遠與你同在。


She/he was a lot of things to many peopleand will be missed tremendously.

她/他對許多人來說意義非常,我們會永遠懷念她/他。


Thinking of you in your time of loss.

在你失意之時,捎去我的問候。


We are very saddened to hear of your loss. With deepest sympathies.

聽聞你的損失我們很難過。致以最深刻的慰問。


You have my sincere sympathy.

致以最真誠的慰問。


You have our deepest sympathy.

深表同情。


Example Sympathy Note

慰問信舉例


Dear John,

親愛的約翰


I heard recently that your mother passed away. She was such a wonderful woman. Please accept my heartfelt condolences on your loss. You have our deepest sympathy.

近來聽聞你母親過世的噩耗。她是一位優秀的女性。請接收我對你衷心的慰問。我們對你深表同情。


Warm regards,

溫暖的問候


Ken


新概念英語1、2冊連讀【隨到隨學班】

新概念英語2、3、4冊連讀【隨到隨學班】

英語零基礎直達大學四級【隨到隨學班】

英語零基礎直達大學六級【隨到隨學班】

英語零基礎直達職場全能【隨到隨學班】

聲明:本雙語文章的中文翻譯系原創內容,轉載請註明出處。中文翻譯僅代表譯者個人觀點,僅供參考。如有不妥之處,歡迎指正。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章