商務英語銀行英語

銀行英語口語:回答諮詢業務

本文已影響 1.97W人 

下面是本站小編整理的銀行英語口語:回答諮詢業務,以供大家學習參考。

銀行英語口語:回答諮詢業務

A:Excuse me,is this the Peony Credit Card Department of the ICBC?

A:請問這兒是工商銀行牡丹卡部嗎?

B: there anything I could do for you?

B:是。需要我爲您做點兒什麼嗎?

A:Could you tell me something about your Peony Credit Card?

A:我想諮詢牡丹卡業務,可以嗎?

B:Yes,of course.

B:當然可以。

A:What service advantages does peony card possess?

A:牡丹卡有哪些服務優勢呢?

B:t of all, We have interconnected our service offices throughout the country. In more than 320 card-issuing cities,there are over 28,000 savings offices and 100,000 special units.

B:噢。首先,我們在國內實現了服務機構 網絡 化。在現有320多個髮卡城市中,共有28,000多個指定儲蓄所,特約單位100,000多家。

A:That's hing else?

A:太棒了!還有哪些優勢呢?

B:We have the advantages of computer network with 27,000 ATMs and 120,000 POS. You can enjoy pleasant and convenient services anytime and anywhere.

B:我行擁有計算機網絡優勢,現有ATM機近27,000多臺,POS機120,000餘臺。您可以隨時隨地享受到輕鬆方便的服務。

A:Thank you for your information.

A:謝謝您的諮詢。

B:You're welcome.

B:不用謝。

  相關閱讀:銀行英語口語對話

Situation : You are the bank clerk and is receiving your customer

You are going to :

Introduce the current accounts and fixed accounts for individuals Give some advice to your customer

Ask the customer to fill in the application form and show his/her ID card. 提示卡B(給同學B)

情景:你是銀行職員,正在接待一位顧客。

你要給顧客介紹個人活期存款和定期存款,並且給她提供建議。然後請顧客填寫申請表並向他出示他的賬號。

這個翻譯是對的,但是最後一句,不是“並向他出示他的賬號”而是要求客人出示他/她自己的身份證。(ID卡,也可以是身份證明文件)

三、Cue Card B(for student B)

Situation :After tourism ,you come to the bank to exchange the money

You are going to :

Express your purpose and ask the current exchange rate Fill in the exchange memo

Check the money and keep the exchange memo A:Good morning ,sir,Can i help you?

B:I want to exchange the about the current exchange rate ? A:OK, current exchange rate is you need to fill in the exchange memo if you want to exchange money,here you are. B:k you.

1. 問答 DIALOGUE

Clerk: Hello, what can I do for you?(Yes?)

職員:您好,請問您要辦理什麼業務?

Customer: Please tell me my balance.

顧客:請幫我查詢一下帳戶餘額。職員:您講慢些好嗎?

Clerk: please speak slowly.

Clerk: Please write it down on the paper.

職員:您用紙寫下來好嗎?

Clerk: Yes, sir(miss),wait a moment please.

職員:好的,先生(小姐),請稍等。

Clerk: Your balance at the bank is RMB 5,000.

職員:您在本行的帳戶餘額是人民幣5000元。

Customer: My magcard does not work, please take a look.

顧客:我的銀行磁卡出現故障了,能幫我看一下嗎?

Clerk: No problem, the magcard is locked, show me your passport, I will help you out.

職員:問題不大,您的銀行磁卡被鎖住了,請出示護照,輸入密碼就可以給您解開。

Clerk: The magcard need more magnetism, it is ok now.

職員:您的銀行磁卡需要加磁,現在加好了。

Customer: I want to close my account with you.

顧客:我想結束在你們這兒的帳戶。

Clerk: Please go to the number 6 counter.

職員:請到6號櫃檯辦理.

Clerk: Please go to the open counter.

職員:請到大廳開放式櫃檯辦理。

Clerk: Please take a seat over there for a moment; our client manager will help you.

職員:請先在大廳休息一下,馬上會有客戶經理來幫助您。

Customer: I would like to, thanks.

顧客:好的,謝謝

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章