商務英語常用商務英語口語

必背英文面試口語 第13期:你喜歡在團隊中作還是喜歡一個人做事?

本文已影響 8.6K人 

Do you prefer working as a member of a team or would you rather work alone?

必背英文面試口語 第13期:你喜歡在團隊中作還是喜歡一個人做事?
你喜歡在團隊中作,還是喜歡一個人做事

I like both, depending on the situation.

依情況而定,兩種我都喜歡。

The success of an organization requires orchestrating the talents and efforts of many people.

一個公司的成功需要協調許多人的智慧和努力。

To complete almost any project, it is essential to work as a team.

幾乎完成任何 一個項目都需要團隊合作。

I have completed many team projects successfully through my career.

到目前爲止,我已近成功完成過許多團隊項目。

While teamwork is very important, I can work just as well alone.

雖然團隊合作很重要,但我也能很好的完成獨立作業。

I have done a number of research projects by myself that required laser-like focus.

我曾經獨自完成過許多需要全神貫注的研究計劃。

Orchestrate 把…編成管絃樂;把…協調地結合起來

這個問題也是在考查你是否有團隊合作精神,但是如果應聘職位是屬於個人作業的話, 還是應向面試官強調自己獨立作業的能力。


I've been in both situations. I'm quite happy working alone when necessary. I don't need constant assurance, but I prefer to work on team.

兩種工作方式我都經歷過。如果必要的話,我很樂意自己一個人工作。不過,雖然我不是那 種需要周圍人不斷鼓勵才能做事的人,但我還是更喜歡在團隊中工作。

Do you prefer working with others or alone?
你比較喜歡與別人一起工作,還是自己一個人工作?

Do you work well with others? Or are you a loner?
你可以和別人很好地共事嗎?還是你習慣一個人做事?

If you had a choice,would you prefer to work alone or as part of a team?
假如可以選擇的話,你想要自己一個人工作,還是在團隊中工作?

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章