商務英語常用商務英語口語

玩轉商務英語900句 第317期:投訴應對術(2)

本文已影響 2.82W人 

The hot season is rapidly approaching.

玩轉商務英語900句 第317期:投訴應對術(2)

暢銷季節馬上要到來了。

What can I do for you?

我能爲您做什麼嗎?

The hot season is rapidly approaching. We hope you will send the air-conditioners as soon as possible.

暢銷季節馬上要到來了,我們希望貴方能夠儘快給我們發送空調。

The goods wc ordered are seasonal goods. So it will be better to ship them all at once.

我們訂的貨物的季節性很強,所以請你方立即發貨。

In order to be in time for the season, early shipment is of utmost importance to us.

爲了及時應李,早日發貨對我方極爲重要。

If shipment is too late, well be forced to withdraw the contract.

如果發貨太遲的話,我們就不得不撤銷合同了。

Maybe next month is OK.

也許下個月就可以了。

Maybe? It has already late for 2 months. If shipment is too late, we'll be forced to withdraw the contract.

也許?已經延誤兩個月了。如果發貨太遲的話,我們就不得不撤銷合同了。

But we have informed you 3 times.

但我們已經催貨三次 了。

If you still delay delivery, I'll have to cancel the order.

如果你方一直延遲發貨。我方不得不取消定貨。

If there is still no information from you about the expedition of shipment by the end of this month, we'll be forced to cancel the contract.

如果這個月底還沒有你方發貨的消息,我方將不得不取消合同。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章