商務英語商務英語

與支付方式要求相關的英語語句

本文已影響 2.99K人 

小編今天就給大家分享英語的句子,大家要多讀讀,多背背,英語就是要多花點心思的哦,大家有時間的可以看看哦,有需要可以收藏起來哦

ing-bottom: 100%;">與支付方式要求相關的英語語句

  支付方式要求

usual terms of payment are by confirmed , irrevocable letter of credit in our favour, reaching us one month ahead of shipment.

我們一般付款條款爲以我方爲受益人保兌、不可撤消信用證,並於裝運之前一個月開到我方

proposed to pay by 30 d/s.

我們提議30天匯票付款

terms of payment we wish to adopt are confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.

關於付款條件我們希望採用保兌不可撤消信用證

should like to advise you that payment by collection is acceptable.

我們想要告訴你託收支付可被接受

would prefer you to pay in US dollars.

我們希望用美金支付

rding to the contract, after receipt of the preliminary shipping advice, you are kindly requested to open with the Bank of China the relative L/C in our favour within ten days.

根據合同,接到預裝船通知後,你方需在10天內開具以我方爲受益人的中國銀行信用證

ent of the purchase is to be effected by an irrevocable letter of credit in our favour, payable by draft at sight in pounds sterling in London.

採購付款以我方爲受益人不可撤消信用證有效,在倫敦以即期匯票英磅貨幣支付

don’t accept payment in US dollars. Please conclude the business in terms of Swiss francs.

我們不接受美金支付,請以瑞士法郎終止美金支付

require payment by L/C to reach us one month prior to the time of shipment.

我們要求船期一個月之前開具信用證併到達我方

require immediate payment upon presentation of shipping documents.

我們要求見船運單據即付

ent by irrevocable letter of credit is convenient for us and we shall draw a 60d/s bill in your bank.

不可撤消信用證支付方便我方,我們將開60天匯票到你銀行

will draw you a documentary draft at sight through our bank on collection basis.

我們將以託收方式能過我行開具即期匯票給你

terms of payment are 30-day credit period, not 60-day credit. It’s customary.

我們的付款條件是30天信用期,而非60天信用期,這是慣例

usual, we should require of you an L/C to be issued through a first-rate bank.

按慣例,我們要求你方由一流銀行開具信用證

would be advisable for you to establish the covering L/C as early as possible enable us to effect shipment in due time.

你方儘早開具信用證以使我們在規定時間內裝船是明智的

propose paying by TT when the shipment is ready.

船期確定時我們要求電匯

regret having to inform you that we cannot accept payment by D/P.

很遺憾告訴你我們不能接受付款交單

regret to say that we are unable to consider your request for payment under D/A terms.

很遺憾告訴你我們不考慮你方承兌交單的請求

can pay for all or part of the equipment and technology purchased from us in resultant products.

你可以支付我們合成產品全部或部分設備和技術

e you are not short of cash, we can arrange for your payment over 2 months without charges of any kind.

既然你們不缺錢,我們可以安排超過2月的付款而無結餘

Part Two

491. As a special case , we may consider accepting your payments by D/P.

作爲特例,我們可以考慮接受付款交單支付

the amount of each transaction is below $500, we agree to D/A days terms.

如果每筆交易低於500美金,我們同意30日承兌交單條件

could grant you the favourable terms of payment as D/A 45 days after sight.

我們同意45日承兌交單條款

view of the small amount of this transaction, we are prepare to accept payment by D/P at sight.

鑑於這筆交易數額較小,我們同意即期付款交單

495.D/P or D/A is only accepted if the amount involved for each transaction is less the £1,000.

只有每筆交易低於1,000美金時,付款交單或承兌交單才被接受

request a 10% payment at the time of ordering . The remaining amount must be paid within 60 days.

我們要求下單時預付10%,餘額在60日內必須付清

can only accept 20% cash payment in local currency. The other 80% by L/C should reach us 15 to 30 days before the delivery.

我們只能接受20%本地貨幣現金支付,其餘80%應以信用證在交貨期前15日到30日開出

498. If the payment is made by installments, the annual interest is calculated by 6% and paid off at the end of each year.

如果是部分付款,那麼每年利息將以6%計算在每年年底結算

payments must be made within 60 days.

全部付款須在60日內付清

telegraphic transfer shall reach the bank of China at least five days before the delivery date of vessel.

電報應在船期前至少5日到達中國銀行

letter of credit for each order shall reach us 30 days.

每單信用證應有30日期限到達我方

502.15-20 days prior to the date of delivery, you should pay against the presentation of the drawn on the opening bank.

你方需在船期15-20日前付款至我司開戶銀行

payment shall be made by telegraphic transfer to the bank of China , Head office ,Beijing, China, for our account, within five business days after the contract signature date.

付款應在合同簽訂之日起5日內以電報方式抵達我司在中國銀行北京總部的帳戶

nce payment of 25% of the contract value shall be paid within 30 days of the date of signing the contract.

合同簽訂之日起30日內需提前支付合同金額的25%款項

payment shall be made by five annual installments of 20% each.

付款分五次支付,每次爲總金額的25%

require full payment within 45 days with a 15% discount for cash payment in advance.

我們要求45日內全額付清且有15%的現金折扣

total amount must be paid in full upon receipt of the shipping documents.

接到裝船通知須全額付清

require payment by L/C to reach us one month prior to the time of shipment.

我們要求船期前一個月向我們開具信用證支付

are requested to pay $5,000 as a down payment.

你方被要求付5,000美金作爲首付

percent of the contract value shall be paid in advance by cash, and 90% by sight draft drawn under an L/C.

合同金額的10%應以現金提前支付,剩下的90%以信用證開具即期匯票支付

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章