商務英語商務英語

商務英語常用語

本文已影響 8.87K人 

商務英語是以適應職場生活的語言要求爲目的,內容涉及到商務活動的方方面面。接下來小編爲大家整理了商務英語用語,希望對你有幫助哦!

商務英語常用語

  商務英語常用語一:

Can we do a barter trade?

咱們能不能做一筆易貨貿易呢?

Is it still a direct barter trade?

這還算是一種直接的易貨貿易嗎?

If you agree to our proposal of a barter trade, we'll give you paper in exchange for your timber.

如果你方同意我們進行易貨貿易的建議,我們將用紙與你們交換木材。

Shall we sign a triangle trade agreement?

我們訂一個三角貿易協議好嗎?

A triangle trade can be carried out among the three of us.

我們三方可進行三角貿易。

Compensation trade is, in fact, a kind of loan.

補償貿易實際上是一種信貸。

We may agree to do processing trade with you.

我們同意與你們進行來料加工貿易。

If you're interested in leasing trade, please let us know.

如果你們有意做租賃貿易,請告訴我們。

We wonder whether you do counter trade.

我們不知道你們是否做抵償貿易。

We want to develop direct contact with Continental buyers for ourselves.

我們想爲自己的公司同歐洲大陸的買主建立起直接的聯繫。

We see that your firm specializes in Light Industrial Goods, and we are willing to establish business relationship with you.

得知貴公司專門經營輕工業品,我們願意與貴公司建立業務關係。

We are one of the largest importers of Electric Goods in this city, and we wish to establish business relationship with you.

我們是此地最大的電器進口商之一,願意與你們建立業務關係。

We are willing to enter into business relationship with your company on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.

我們願在平等互利的基礎上與貴公司建立業務關係。

Our two countries have had trade relations for ten years.

我們兩國之間已經有了10年的貿易關係。

We've never had any difficulties with our Chinese partners, and we'd like to make as many new contacts as we can.

和中國同行共事從來沒有什麼困難,希望今後我們之間儘可能多地建立新的關係。

We have made a very good start in our business with Japan.

我們和日本在業務上有了良好的開端。

Our company is thinking of expanding its business relationship with China.

我公司想擴大與中國的貿易關係。

As is known, we set great store by the trade relationship with the third world countries.

衆所周知,我們十分重視同第三世界國家的貿易關係。

We look forward to reactivating our business relationship.

我們盼望我們的業務關係重新活躍起來。

We shall welcome a chance to renew our friendly relationship.

很高興能有機會來恢復我們的友好關係。

We'll try our best to widen our business relationship with you.

我們將盡力擴大同你們的貿易關係。

We're writing you in order to establish business relationship.

我們寫此信是爲了與你方建立業務關係。

The arrangement will contribute to cement our pleasant relationship.

此項安排將有助於鞏固我們良好的關係。

We're willing to restore our business relationship.

我們希望能恢復貿易關係。

It will be advantageous if steps are taken to resume our business relationship on the basis of mutual benefit.

如果我們採取措施在互利的基礎上恢復業務關係,對我們都是有利的。

The depressed market results in the stagnation of trade.

市場蕭條導致貿易停滯。

We have been doing quite well in our business, we are willing to open an account with you.

我們的生意一直做得不錯,希望能與你們建立帳戶往來關係。

  商務英語常用語二:

They mainly trade with Japanese firms.

他們主要和日本商行進行貿易。

For the past five years, we have done a lot of trade with your company.

在過去的五年中,我們與貴國進行了罅康拿騁住?/P>

Our trade is conducted on the basis of equality.

我們是在平等的基礎上進行貿易。

There has been a slowdown in the wool trade with you.

和你們的羊毛貿易已有所減少。

Our foreign trade is continuously expanding.

我們的對外貿易不斷髮展。

Trade in leather has gone up (down) 3%.

皮革貿易上升(下降)了百分之三。

Trade in general is improving.

貿易情況正在好轉。

Our company mainly trades in arts and crafts.

我們公司主要經營手工藝品。

They are well-known in trade circles.

他們在貿易界很有名望。

We trade with people in all countries on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.

我們在平等互利的基礎上和各國人民進行貿易。

To respect the local custom of the buying country is one important aspect of China's foreign policy.

尊重買方國家的風俗習慣是我國貿易政策的一個重要方面。

Our purpose is to explore the possibilities of developing trade with you.

我們的目的是和你們探討一下發展貿易的可能性。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章