商務英語旅遊英語

100句關於旅遊英語中的關於衣食住行常用英語口語合集

本文已影響 2.35W人 

今天小編想大家分享的守於旅遊英語中的關於衣食住行常用口語,當大家出國旅遊的話,可能會用得上哦,接下里就讓我們一起來學習一下吧。

100句關於旅遊英語中的關於衣食住行常用英語口語合集

  交通篇

1. Excuse me, where is boarding gate one?

打擾一下,請問1號登機口在哪裏?

2. Hi, where can I get the boarding pass for flight CA982?

請問航班號CA982在哪換登機牌?

3. Where can I get my baggage?

我在何處可取行李?

4. Is there an airport bus to the city center?

這裏有從機場去市中心的巴士嗎?

5. Where is the bus stop?

巴士車站在哪裏?

6. How much does it cost to take a taxi to the city center?

打的士到市中心需要多少錢?

7. Keep the change.

不用找錢了。

8. Take me to this address, please.

請載我去這個地址。

9. How long does it take to go to the city center?

到市中心需要多長時間?

10. Stop here, please.

請停在這裏。

11. What time is the departure?

幾點啓程?

12. Where can I get a ticket?

我在哪裏可以買票?

13. Where can I catch a taxi?

我在哪裏可以叫到出租車?

  餐廳篇

14. Hi, we need a table for two, please.

你好﹐我們有兩位。

15. May we have a table by the window, please?

請給我們一個靠窗的桌子好嗎?

16. We prefer to sit by the window, please.

我們想坐在靠窗的位子。

17. Can I take this seat?

我可以坐這個位子嗎?

18. This table would be great. Thank you.

這個位子很好﹐謝謝。

19. May I have a menu, please?

請給我菜單好嗎?

20. Do you have a menu in chinese?

是否有中文菜單?

21. What's your special today?

你們今天有什麼特色菜嗎﹖

22. What kind of dish is most popular here?

這裏最受歡迎的餐點是什麼呢﹖

23. I'd like to have some local food.

我想嘗試一下當地食物。

24. I cannot tolerate spicy food, could your chef make my dishes mild?

我受不了辣的菜﹐可以請廚師在我的餐點不加辣嗎﹖

25. We need more time to decide what to order.

我們還需要一些時間來決定要點什麼。

26. Sorry, we still don't have any idea of what to order, do you have any suggestions?

對不起﹐我們還是沒有頭緒﹐你有什麼建議嗎﹖

27. I would like to have the same as the next table.

我想和隔壁桌一樣的菜。

28. OK, we'll start with two glasses of iced tea, easy on ice, please.

請先給我們兩杯冰茶,不要太多冰。

29. Excuse me, I'd like my coffee warmer. Could you please heat up my coffee a little bit? Thank you!.

不好意思,我希望我的咖啡溫一些,能夠幫忙加熱一下嗎?謝謝!

30. Do you offer any set courses for a party of two?

你們有沒有提供2個人的套餐﹖

31. May I have another fork please?

請再給我一根叉子好嗎?

32. Could you give me chopsticks?

請你給我一雙筷子好嗎?

33. Could you pass me the salt / pepper?

請把鹽/楜椒傳給我好嗎?

34. This is not what I ordered.

這不是我點的食物。

35. Is soda refillable?

汽水可續杯嗎﹖

36. Some more water please.

請再幫我加些水。

37. May we have some more napkins?

可以再給我們一些紙巾嗎﹖

38. We would like to order some dessert now.

我們現在想點些甜點。

39. Excuse me, could you please show me where the restroom is?

麻煩告訴我廁所在哪裏?

40. We are ready for the bill now.

我們要買單。

41. Are we supposed to leave tips here?

我們需要付小費嗎﹖

42. What type of credit cards do you accept?

你們接受什麼類型的信用卡﹖

43. Thank you for your service. We really enjoyed it.

謝謝你的服務﹐我們這餐吃得很好。

  住宿篇

44. Check-in, please.

辦理入住手續。

45. I would like to have a wake-up call at 8:30 in the morning.

我要早上8:30設定電話叫醒服務。

46. I'd like to order room service, please.

我要送餐服務。

47. I'd like a room for one.

我要單人房。

48. I'd like a room for two with separate beds.

我要兩張牀的房間。

49. I'd like an extra bed for room 501.

我要在501房多加一張牀。

50. When is the check-out time?

退房的時間是幾點?

51. I am interested in booking a room.

我想訂房。

52. Could I book a double room for 3 days from 20th to 22nd of June?

我要訂一間雙人房,從6月20日到22日好嗎?

53. How much is a double room for 1 night?

雙人牀一晚多少錢呢?

54. Your booking is confirmed.

您的訂房已經生效了。

55. Do you have a bus service from the airport?

你們機場有巴士接送服務嗎?

56. Could you fax me a map of how to get to the hotel?

請你傳真路線圖給我,我想知道如何到你們酒店。

57. Could you show me my room?

你可以帶我到我的房間嗎?

58. Where is the emergency exit and staircase?

緊急出口和樓梯在哪裏?

59. Please send another blanket to my room.

請再送一條毯子到我房間。

60. The sheets are dirty.

牀單很髒。

61. There's no running hot water in my room.

我房間沒有熱水。

62. I'll arrive late, but please keep my reservation.

我會晚一點到達,請保留所預訂的房間。

63. I'd like a room with a nice view / a balcony.

我想要一間視野好的/有陽臺的房間。

64. What time does the dining room open?

餐廳幾點開始營業?

65. What time can I have breakfast?

早餐幾點開始供應?

66. Could you keep my valuables?

是否可代爲保管貴重物品?

67. I'd like to check out. My bill, please.

我要退房。麻煩請給我結帳好嗎?

68. Please bring me some ice cubes and water.

請送給我一些冰塊和水。

69. The air-conditioner / TV set / light doesn't work.

空調 / 電視 / 燈無法開啓。

  購物篇

70. Thank you but I'm just looking.

謝謝,可是我只是看看。

71. Let me look around a little more.

讓我自己看看

72. Do you have this in another color?

這個有別的顏色嗎?

73. May I try this on?

我可以試穿這個嗎?

74. Is this tax free?

這是免稅的嗎?

75. Can I pay by credit card?

我可以用信用卡付帳嗎?

76. Too expensive. How about a discount?

太貴了,打個折吧?

77. Still too expensive. Give me a better discount, and I'll bring back my friends.

還是太貴了,再便宜一點吧,我會帶朋友來。

78. Can you cut me a deal?

你可以算便宜一點嗎?

79. Is this your final price?

不能再便宜了嗎?

80. I want this, but in a large size.

我要這件,但我要大一點的。

81. I would like to take this one.

我要買這件。

82. Please wrap this for me.

請幫我把這個打包起來。

83. I'm looking for a gift for my friend.

我要買這個禮物送給我朋友。

84. What time do you open/close?

你們幾點營業/打烊?

85. Where can I change money?

我要在哪裏換錢?

86. Where is the cash desk?

收銀臺在哪裏?

兌換及海關篇

87. Where can I change money?

我要在哪裏換錢?

88. Where is the ATM?

自動取款機在哪裏?

89. Can you change this into US dollars?

請將這些外幣兌換成美元好嗎?

90. I'd like some small change?

我想換一些零錢。

91. Your passport and declaration card, please.

請出示護照和申報單。

92. This is a souvenir that I'm taking to Taiwan.

這是我要帶去臺灣的當地紀念品。

93. Do you have anything to declare?

你是否有任何東西需要申報?

94. Do you have any liquor or cigarettes?

你有攜帶任何酒類或香菸嗎?

95. Yes, I have two bottles of whisky.

是的,我帶了兩瓶酒。

96. The camera is for my personal use.

這個相機是我私人使用的。

97. You'll have to pay duty on this.

你必須爲這項物品繳付稅金。

98. These are for my personal use.

這些是我私人使用的東西。

99. Do you have any other baggage?

你還有其它行李嗎?

100. These are gifts for my friends.

這些是給我朋友的禮物。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章