有關於銀行與計算機的金融英語
英語其實沒有想象中那麼困難的,下面小編就給大家整理了金融英語,有機會的快來學習一下吧
Banking and Computers銀行與計算機
Betty Rogers, a teller at the First National Bank,is explaining the bank's computer system to one of her customers .
第一國民銀行的出納員貝蒂·羅傑斯正在向一位顧客解釋銀行的計算機系統。
Customers:What do you mean by the term on-line system?
顧客:“聯機系統”這個詞是什麼意思?
Rogers:Basically ,it means that all our branches are connected to our central computer system,Sir .
羅傑斯:基本上講,它的含義是說,我們所有的分機都與我們的中央計算機設備相聯繫,先生。
This permits us to process transactions right away .
這就使得我們能當即處理各項業務交易。
C:Do you mean that deposits and withdrawals are posted to my account immediately ?
顧客:您是說,存款和取款能夠馬上過帳到我的帳戶上嗎?
R:Yes,we process cash transactions as soon as they take place k deposits are credited ,subject to collection .
羅傑斯:是的,對於現金交易,我們當時就可以處理,而支票儲蓄就要把款項經託收後纔可劃入貨方。
C:You mean that I can't draw against a deposit by check until the proceeds are collected from the bank on which the check is drawn?
顧客:您是說,只有從開票行取回款項之後,我才能用支票兌換現金。
R:Yes,that's right it only takes overnight for any bank in the city and just a day or two for banks outside the city .
羅傑斯:是這樣的,但是對於市內的任何一個銀行來說,這隻需要花費隔夜的時間,而對於外地銀行,也只需一、兩天時間就可取回款項。
C:Do you keep all savings account records on computer?
顧客:你們把所有儲蓄帳戶記錄都保存在計算機中嗎?
R:Yes,savings ,checking ,loan and installment credit accounts ,too.
羅傑斯:是的,儲蓄、支票、貸款和分期還款帳戶也保存在計算機中。
On-line computer systems help us provide speedy and accurate service to our customers .
聯機系統幫助我們爲顧客提供快速而準確的服務。
C:Oh ,that's why we must use magnetically encoded checks and deposit slips .
顧客:噢,這就是爲什麼我們必須使用磁性密碼支票和存款單的原因。
R:Yes,the computer at our data processing center can read all encoded items automatically .
羅傑斯:是的,我們的數據處理中心的計算機能自動地讀出所有的譯碼條目。
Of course ,you 'll notice that there are computer terminals at most teller windows ,too.
當然,您會注意到大多數出納員的窗口也都裝有計算機終端,
Tellers use them to provide immediate computer access for all transactions.
出納員使用它們將所進行的所有業務內容立即送入計算機或從計算機中取出。