商務英語電話英語

簡單的打電話英語短文帶翻譯

本文已影響 3.05W人 

隨着社會經濟的發展和全球化的深入,學習者對於英語學習的要求也發生了變化。英語越來越成爲人們使用的一種工具。小編精心收集了簡單的打電話英語短文帶翻譯,供大家欣賞學習!

簡單的打電話英語短文帶翻譯
  簡單的打電話英語短文帶翻譯篇1

Hello. Thank you for calling Spend Mart.

您好。感謝您致電Spend Mart。

BIs this the Customer Service Desk?

請問是客戶服務櫃檯嗎?

AYes. How can I help you?

是的。我能爲您做什麼?

BI bought a sweater from your store a week ago. It says size 12. But actually, it is a size 10. Can I exchange it?

一週前我在你們的店裏買了一件毛衣。標着是12號,可實際上是10號。我能換一件嗎?

ADo you have the receipt with you?

請問您還留着收據嗎?

BYes, I do.

是的。

AI like to apologize for the problem. Please come down with your receipt and sweater to exchange it for the size you want.

很抱歉給您造成的麻煩。請帶着您的收據和毛衣到店裏更換您需要的尺碼。

BThank you very much.

謝謝。

AYou’re welcome.

別客氣。

  簡單的打電話英語短文帶翻譯篇2

Hello, towing service. What’s your problem?

您好。拖車服務。您遇到什麼問題了?

BYes. I need a tow truck. My car is broken down.

我需要一輛拖車。我的車壞了。

AWhere are you now?

您現在的位置?

BI’m on the Highway 401, close to the Lipton Link.

我在401號公路上,靠近Lipton Link的位置。

AAll right. I got it. What color is your car?

好的。我知道了。您的車是什麼顏色的?

BBlack.

黑色的。

AAnd plate number.

車牌號是什麼?

BAKPM 400.

AKPM400。

AOkay. Just stay in your car. We’ll be there in five minutes.

好的。請在車裏等待。我們5分鐘就到。

BThanks a lot.

非常感謝。

  簡單的打電話英語短文帶翻譯篇3

Hello?

你好。

BHi, David. You are very difficult to reach. I called several times. But I kept getting a busy signal. Is your phone out of order?

你好,David。你可真難找啊。我打了好幾次了,但每次都是忙音。你的電話欠費了?

ANo, not out of order. But we seem to have a bad connection on the phone line. I can’t hear you clearly.

沒有啊。不過現在的信號到時不太好,我聽不清你說什麼。

BOk. Let me call you later. Is that okay?

知道了,我稍後再打給你好嗎?

ASure. Thanks.

當然。謝謝。

  簡單的打電話英語短文帶翻譯篇4

Hello. This is the Customer service. How can I help you?

您好。這裏是客戶服務。能爲您做什麼?

BYes. I’ve been getting harassing calls recently. Can I have my phone number changed?

是這樣的,我最近總是接到騷擾電話。我可以換個號碼嗎?

ASure. What’s your favorite number?

當然。您希望換成什麼號碼?

BHow about 560 436 4040.

5604364040可以嗎?

AI’m sorry. This number has already been registered.

很抱歉,這個號碼已經有人用了。

BHow about 560-436-8976?

那5604368976呢?

AThis number is ok. It’s still available. When would you like your phone number changed?

這個可以。您希望什麼時候更換號碼呢?

BAs soon as possible. Can I have it right now?

越快越好。現在可以嗎?

ASure.

當然。

BThanks.

謝謝。

  簡單的打電話英語短文帶翻譯篇5

Hello. Airway Transit Reservation service. How can I help you?

您好,機場通勤預約服務。我能爲您做什麼?

BHi. I’m calling to reserve a taxi. I need a cab this Saturday morning.

你好。我想訂一輛出租車,這個週六的早上。

AAll right. Please give me your name, address and phone number.

好的。請留下您的名字和電話。

BOkay. My name is Robert Smith. My address is 468 steeles Ave, North, Catharine. And my phone number is 289 908 1234.

好的。我叫Robert Smith。我的地址是凱瑟琳市北斯蒂爾斯大街468號,電話是2899081234。

AThanks. I got it.

謝謝,我記下了。

BHow much will it cost?

收費是多少?

AWell. We charge by the mile. It will be about $60 from St. Catharine.

這個,我們是按照里程計費的。從聖凱瑟琳到機場大概是60美元。

BThat’s fair.

這還算合理。

AWhat kind of vehicle do you need? Small car or a minivan?

你需要什麼車型?小轎車還是7座的休旅車?

BA small car will be fine. By the way, can I pay by credit card?

小轎車就可以了。順便問一下,我可以用信用卡付款嗎?

AI’m sorry. We can’t accept credit cards. The only way you can pay is by cash.

很抱歉,我們不接受信用卡。我們只接受現金。

BOkay. That’s fine.

好的,知道了。

AWhat time will you want us to pick you up?

您需要我們幾點鐘去接您?

BSeven o’clock in the morning on Saturday.

星期六早上7點鐘。

AAll right. Your cab will be at your home at 7am on Saturday morning. Thank you for your call.

好的。我們的車會在星期六早上7點鐘去您家接您。謝謝您的來電。


看了“簡單的打電話英語短文帶翻譯”的人還看了:

1.簡單的英語短文帶翻譯精選

2.簡單英語閱讀短文帶翻譯

3.簡單的英文短文帶翻譯

4.簡單的英語勵志短文帶翻譯

5.關於簡單的優秀英語短文

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章