購物:Calling to Reschedule a Time 打電話重新安排時間
本文已影響
1.26W人
12. Calling to Reschedule a Time
12.打電話重新安排時間
A: Hello, may I please talk to a store manager?
A:你好,我可以請跟商店經理講話嗎?
B: Yes. What seems to be the problem?
B:是的。有什麼問題?
A: I scheduled some furniture to be delivered today.
A:我今天安排一些傢俱的送貨。
B: Would you.like to change the delivery time?
B:你想改變交貨時間嗎?
A: Yes. Something came up and I won't be home until 3 p.m.
A:是的。有些事情,我直到下午3點纔回家。
B: That is not a problem, sir, I'll fix it.
B:這不是一個問題,先生,我會處理好。
A: Thank you. I was worried it had already been dispatched.
A:謝謝你!我擔心它已經發送了。
B: It's no problem at all.
B:沒有問題。
A: Please tell the deliverymen to be aware of my dog.
A:請告訴送貨人注意我的狗。
B: Does he bite, sir?
B:他咬人嗎,先生?
A: No, but he may trip someone.
A:不咬,但是他可能會絆倒人。
B: I'll make sure they're on high alert.
B:我會確保他們處於高度戒備狀態。