口語英語英語突破情景對話

關於英語對話口語閱讀

本文已影響 2.77W人 

隨着國際交流的日益增加,語言作爲交流媒介在各民族之間的溝通過程中,扮演着越來越重要的角色,而英語也逐漸成爲國際通用語。用人單位對中職畢業生的英語口語水平提出了更高的要求。本站小編整理了關於英語對話口語,歡迎閱讀!

關於英語對話口語閱讀
  關於英語對話口語篇一

John: Good morning,.

早上好,李老師。

: Good morning,John.

早上好,約翰。

John: ,may I ask you a question?

李老師,我可以問你個問題麼?

: is it?

好的,問吧。

John: How do you learn English so well?I think English is difficult!

你是怎麼把英語學的這麼好的?我覺得英語真難學!

: Well,English is just a language,don't be afraid of learn English for the exams,but I learn English for communicating with others.

英語只是一種語言,沒什麼可怕的。你爲了考試才學英語,而我學英語爲的是和他人交流。

John: I know what you mean,k you .I 'll try to change my mind.

我明白你的意思的,李老師。謝謝。我會試着改變我的想法的。

  關於英語對話口語篇二

dA 豆: I don't know how to communicate with my Parents.

我不知道如何跟我的父母溝通

陌生人: Why? They don't understand you ?

爲什麼?他們不理解你麼

dA 豆: They always consider themselves as the center ! I can't stand it !

他們總是以自己爲中心!我受不了這樣!

陌生人: Maybe you should try to have a good talk with them.

也許你該試着和他們好好談談

  關於英語對話口語篇三

Dave: How many times do you brush your teeth every day,David?

你一天刷幾次牙,大衛?

David: Once.

一次。

Dave: No wonder you often get a toothache,brush your teeth twice a day and don't eat too much candy.

難怪你老是牙疼。一天刷兩次牙,還有別吃太多糖果。

David: OK,I will.

好,我會的。

  關於英語對話口語篇四

Ann: Did you know that Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize?

你知道奧巴馬獲得諾貝爾和平獎了嗎?

Bob: Yes, the Nobel Committee must be crazy; they really made a wrong decision.

嗯,諾貝爾委員會一定是瘋了,他們真是做錯決定了。

Ann: Why?

爲什麼呢?

Bob: You know, no presidents can be a real pacifist; they can only focus on their own nation’s benefits.

你知道,沒有哪個總統是真正的和平主義者的,他們只看重本國的利益。

Ann: Maybe you are right, but I think the Committee made a wise decision.

也許你是對的,但是我覺得諾貝爾委員會做了一個聰明的決定。

Bob: How did you get this conclusion?

你怎麼會這麼認爲呢?

Ann: The Nobel Committee compelled Obama to be a pacifist by conferring the prize on him. So the world can be really peaceful.

諾貝爾委員會通過這個獎項迫使奧巴馬成爲和平主義者,這樣世界就能真正和平了。

Bob: It is interesting. It seems that it’s Tripitaka’s Curse.

真有趣,聽起來就像是三藏的緊箍咒。

Ann: Yes, the Nobel Peace Prize is an inhibiting magic phrase.

對啊,諾貝爾和平獎就是緊箍咒。

Bob: It looks like I should support the decision.

看來我應該支持這個決定了。

  關於英語對話口語篇五

Ann: Did you see the movie Children of Men?

你看過《人類之子》這部電影嗎?

Lily: Yes, I watch it when it was first released in this country, but I don’t like it very much.

看過了,當它在中國首映時就看過了。但是我不怎麼喜歡它。

Ann: Why, I think it’s a great movie.

爲什麼呢?我覺得它是部很棒的電影啊。

Lily: I don’t like movies that describe the dark side of the world. And the movie makes me feel despaired. It seems that the world is hopeless.

我不喜歡那種講述世界黑暗面的電影。而且這部電影讓我覺得很絕望,這世界好像都沒希望了。

Ann: I don’t think so. I think it’s hopeful, and the baby is the hope. If it’s really hopeless, then the baby should never appear.

我可不這麼認爲,我覺得它是充滿希望的,那個小孩就是希望。如果真的是沒希望的話,那麼那個小孩就不應該出現。

Lily: So you understand the point of the movie?

那麼你是明白這部電影要講什麼咯?

Ann: Yeah, I think the movie wants to tell people that we should cherish and protect our Earth, or the end of the world would come very soon.

嗯,我覺得這部電影是想告訴人們要珍惜和保護我們的地球,否則世界末日很快就來臨。

Lily: It sounds reasonable.

聽起來還蠻有道理的。

Ann: I also quite appreciate the director’s excellent camera technique. The use of long take shows the good command of camera technique.

我也很欣賞導演高超的攝像技術。長鏡頭顯示出了對攝影技術良好的掌控。

Lily: Yeah. Though I don’t like the movie very much, the camera technique is really shocking.

對啊,儘管我不是很喜歡這部電影,它的攝影技術確實很驚人。


看了“關於英語對話口語”的人還看了:

1.關於英語情景對話閱讀

2.關於英語對話文章閱讀

3.5人英文情景對話閱讀

4.每日英語口語:關於留學的對話

5.關於英語對話練習材料閱讀

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章