口語英語英語突破情景對話

關於英語對話範文帶翻譯

本文已影響 2.27W人 

大學英語口語教學一直是大學英語教學中的薄弱環節。儘管目前國內大學師生對口語的重視有所提到,但效果任然不盡如人意。小編精心收集了關於英語對話範文帶翻譯,供大家欣賞學習!

關於英語對話範文帶翻譯
  關於英語對話範文帶翻譯1

Ann: It’s a good day, right?

真是好天氣啊,對吧?

Lily: Yes, but it’s a sad day at the same time. I wish it had never happened.

是的,但也是個悲傷的日子。那事如果沒有發生過該多好呀!

Ann: I don’t understand.

我不懂。

Lily: You needn’t. It’s my personal affair. Today is a day of remembrance of my grandma.

你沒必要懂。是我私事。今天我是奶奶的忌日。

Ann: I am sorry to hear that.

很抱歉。

Lily: Don’t say that.

別那麼說。

Ann: What are your family going to do?

你家人要幹嘛嗎?

Lily: My parents and I are going to graveyard, and I gonna to buy a bunch of lily.

我父母和我要去墓園,我要去買束百合花。

Ann: Oh, I am sorry to delay you.

哦,耽擱你了,真抱歉。

Lily: It doesn’t matter. See you later.

沒關係,再見了。

  關於英語對話範文帶翻譯2

Bob: Mr. Smith, welcome to Beijing,China.

史密斯先生,歡迎來到中國北京。

Mr. Smith: Thank you for meeting me in the airport,Bob,this is my first time to visit China.

鮑勃,謝謝你來機場接我,這是我第一次來中國。

Bob: You are ’s start for the hotel first.

你太客氣了,我們先去酒店吧。

Mr. Smith: OK, I heard there is an old Chinese saying that “he who does not visit the Great Wall is not a real man". Is it right?

好的,我聽說中國有這樣一句話:“不到長城非好漢!”對嗎?

Bob: Yeah, it is about the Great Wall. The Great Wall is one of the wonders of the world that created by human being! If you come to China without climbing The Great Wall,just as well as you come to Paris without visiting The Iron Tower, come to Egypt without visiting The pyramids!

是的,這說的就是長城。中國的長城是人類文明史上最偉大的建築工程,如果沒有到長城就等於沒有到中國,就像到了巴黎不去看艾爾鐵塔,到了埃及怎麼能不看金字塔一樣。

Mr. Smith: Can you say something about it in details?

你能跟我詳細說說嗎?

Bob: The Great Wall is a great miracle in China, it has eight passes:Shanhaiguan,Juyongguan,Zijingguan,Yanmenguan,Niangziguan,Piantouguan,Jiayuguan and Yumenguan. The Great Wall of China is the only manmade object visible from space.

長城是我國偉大的奇蹟,它有八大關:山海關、居庸關、紫荊關、雁門關、娘子關、偏頭關、嘉峪關和玉門關,是太空上唯一可見的人造建築。

Mr. Smith: What a great miracle! Let us start for it as soon as possible.

真是偉大的奇蹟!我們儘快去那吧。

  關於英語對話範文帶翻譯3

Cathy: Oh, no! Mike, will you marry me?

不會吧.麥克,你願意娶我嗎?

Mike: Sorry? Did I miss something? Who do think I am? I don’t go bisexual. Plus I am very loyal to my Jake.

什麼?我聽錯了吧.你把我當什麼人了啊.我不搞雙性的.再說我對我的傑克可是很忠誠的.

Cathy: Stop being bitchy. It’s this report.

怎麼說話呢. 都是這篇報道了.

Mike: Okay, what kind of report is pushing you to get married with me?

什麼樣的報道逼着你要嫁給我?

Cathy: It says here that Maldives is going to sink because of worse climate. We are loosing the wonder of the nature.

上面說氣候越來越惡劣,馬爾代夫要沉了. 我們即將失去這個自然奇蹟.

Mike: So? It is neither the end of the world nor my life, I hope.

所以呢? 這不是世界末日,也不是我的末日吧.

Cathy: Have some mercy, please. I have been dreaming to go there for my honey moon.

有沒有憐憫之心啊.我一直夢想着去那裏度蜜月.

Mike: You are right. Maybe I should propose to Jake. We can go there for our honey moon. He will love it.

你說的很對. 我應該向我的傑克求婚.然後我們去那裏度蜜月.他肯定會喜歡的.

Cathy: Hey, hello, are you with me?

哎,你有在聽嗎?

Mike: Jake, my angel. I believe I told you about him. He is so adorable. His eyes are so charming. His lips…

傑克,我的天使. 我肯定跟你說起過他.他太迷人了. 他的眼睛太漂亮了,他的嘴脣


看了“關於英語對話範文帶翻譯”的人還看了:

1.大學英語對話範文帶翻譯

2.關於英語對話帶翻譯精選

3.關於英語對話文章加翻譯

4.英語對話短文帶翻譯精選

5.關於英語對話小短文加翻譯

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀