口語英語英語突破情景對話

講述吐嘲別人的英語口語對話

本文已影響 1.06W人 

同學們不要放棄英語哦,學習英語也是一定不可以偷懶的,下面就由小編今天給大家帶來的是英語的情景口語對話,大家有時間可以閱讀一下

ing-bottom: 100%;">講述吐嘲別人的英語口語對話

  情景對話

No.1 Bitch about說壞話;發牢騷;抱怨

Stop bitching about it and do something.

我說叫你別閒扯了,乾點實事兒。

What's on you. agenda to bitch about this time?

你這次又在爲什麼事而發牢騷呢?

You’re always bitching about the the uncivilized phenomena, why don’t you resist the behavior which goes against morality.

所有的不文明現象你都發現了,你都忍不了,那你爲什麼不抵制這種不文明行爲。

You’ve been forever bitching about everybody else, actually you should behave yourself first.

你老是在那說別人壞話,實際上你改先檢討下自己。

I mean, I was in there just listening to them bitch about each other.

我是說,我人在裏面卻聽着他們兩個人罵來罵去.

Is CC cat still bitching about that ? No , I'm bitching about it.

CC貓還在婆媽這事?不,我在婆媽這事?

There are only two kinds of programming languages: those people always bitch about and those nobody uses.

世上只有兩種編程語言:一種是總是被人罵的,一種是從來沒人用的。

Stop bitching about it.

別他媽的囉嗦。

No.2Grouch愛發牢騷的人(n);發牢騷,抱怨(v)

Back off , Kit. You know, you're really becoming a grouch .

別逼人,丫頭,知道嗎?你真的變成討人厭了。

Did you get up with a grouch today? - No, she got up before me.

你今早起來的時候感覺心情不佳嗎?――不,它比我起得早呢。

He reflected, "What's the matter with me today? Seems like I've got an awful grouch."

他暗暗尋思:“我今天怎麼啦?彷彿情緒不對頭。

No.3Whiner哭訴者;發牢騷者

she ' s a whiner.

她老是發牢騷。

I suspect you come across as an over privileged whiner, in which case the military might be perfect for you.

我猜你是個蜜罐兒裏泡大、愛發牢騷的傢伙,要是這樣,當兵可能真的非常適合你。

No.4grumble嘟囔;發牢騷

Why grumble at me about your own stupid mistakes?

你自己犯了愚蠢的錯誤,爲什麼向我抱怨?。

No.5Gripe抱怨;發牢騷

For those who constantly gripe about life, turn and walk away.

對經常抱怨生活的人,轉身離開。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀