口語英語英語突破情景對話

關於旅遊經歷的英語對話閱讀

本文已影響 1.95W人 

對話教學是小學英語課堂教學中比較普通的課型,它幾乎涵蓋了小學英語所有年級所有單元內容的英語學習。小編精心收集了關於旅遊經歷的英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!

關於旅遊經歷的英語對話閱讀
  關於旅遊經歷的英語對話1

Joan: Hello,Ashley! Where did you go for your trip?

你好,艾詩莉!你去哪裏旅遊了?

Joe: Beijing,for I only had a week.

北京,因爲我只有一週的時間。

Joan: Oh! That is a good place! How was your trip like?

噢!那是個好地方啊!旅行感覺如何?

Joe: I had much fun on our trip.

我覺得旅行還是很有意思的!

Joan: Could you tell me what your trip was like?

講述一下您的旅遊好嗎?

Joe: Oh,not bad,but very tiring!

哦!挺不錯的,就是感到累。

Joan: Where do you think is better for shopping in Beijing?

北京哪裏適合購物?

Joe: Wangfujing Street. I think. It has got more exclusive shops.

王府井街。那裏有更多的專賣店。

Joan: What's the weather like in Beijing?

北京的天氣如何?

Joe: It's kind of cold.

有點涼。

Joan: How were the restaurants there?

那裏的餐館怎麼樣?

Joe: It seemed they're wonderful,and not expensive.

似乎不錯,還不貴。

Joan: Is there any mentions of tours?

旅行中應該注意什麼?

Joe: Yes.A traveler should train himself to observe the odd customs there.

旅行者應該學會觀察當地的奇特習俗。

Joan: Did you have any complaint about the trip?

你對旅行有不滿意的地方嗎?

Joe: eling is too expensive.

有的。旅行費用太昂貴。

Joan: Where do you want to go next year?

明年你想去哪?

Joe: I never want to travel any more .

我再也不想旅行了!

  關於旅遊經歷的英語對話2

Michael: Simon have you done much traveling?

邁克爾:西蒙,你經常旅遊嗎?

Simon: I'd like to think that I have. Yes.

西蒙:我想是的,是。

Michael: OK, so where have you been?

邁克爾:好,那你都去過哪裏?

Simon: Well, I've been to a lot of places. I'd probably say about twenty different countries. I'vetaught English in Japan, Korea, and in Thailand and traveled throughout Southeast Asia. I havefamily in Europe so I've done the, you know, the high school backpacking trip around Europeand since I'm North American I've visited pretty much all of North America, you know, US,Mexico, Canada, and I went on a delightful trip to Cuba.

西蒙:嗯,我去過很多地方。我大概能說出20個不同的國家。我在日本、韓國和泰國教過英語,去東南亞旅遊過。我有家人在歐洲,所以你知道,我高中時在歐洲遠足過,因爲我來自北美,所以我遊覽過北美的大部分地區,你知道,美國、墨西哥、加拿大,我還在古巴度過了愉快的旅行。

Michael: Cuba! Excellent!

邁克爾:古巴!真棒!

Simon: How bout you? Are you well traveled?

西蒙:你呢?你去過很多地方嗎?

Michael: Um, not as well as you. I think my tally is now is 14 countries. I've been to Scotland,Ireland, England. I've been to Trinidad and Tobago.

邁克爾:嗯,並不像你那麼多。我想,目前我大概去過14個國家。我去過蘇格蘭、愛爾蘭和英格蘭。我還去過特立尼達和多巴哥。

Simon: Wow that sounds! That would be an interesting place.

西蒙:哇,很好!那一定是個有趣的地方。

Michael: Yeah, it was. I've been to quite a few places in Asia now. Singapore and Hong Kong.I've been to Australia. I've been to about 20 prefectures in Japan.

邁克爾:對,沒錯。我去過亞洲的許多地方。新加坡和香港。我也去過澳大利亞。目前爲止我大概遊覽過日本的20個縣。

Simon: Oh, wow. That's quite a few. Travel in Japan is quite difficult actually. For those of usthat don't make a lot of money anyway.

西蒙:哦,哇!那真的很多。實際上在日本旅遊很難。當然是對我們這種錢不多的人來說。

Michael: Yeah, it is kind of expensive, but actually, the prefectures are so small, that you cango to quite a few on a local train from Tokyo.

邁克爾:對,有點貴,不過實際上,那些縣很小,你從東京坐火車就可以去很多地方。

Simon: That's true. That's true. Ah, is there any prefecture that stands out in your mind asbeing special or interesting or different?

西蒙:的確是這樣。沒錯。啊,你有想到哪個縣很特別、很有趣或是很不同嗎?

Michael: Mm, that's a good question. Prefecture! I don't know about Hiroshima prefecture butthe city stands out in my mind. The people are really, really lovely. And as far as the scenery,Mie prefecture is gorgeous and for that real Japan experience for that people from abroad, theirimage of Japan, Hakone in Kanagawa. I stayed in a Japanese inn there and it was just perfect.

邁克爾:嗯,這是個好問題。日本的縣!我並不瞭解廣島縣,不過我想到了廣島市。那裏的民衆非常非常可愛。說到風景,三重縣非常漂亮,對那些想體驗真正的日本風景的外國人來說,神奈川縣箱根很不錯。我在那裏時住在了一家日式客棧,非常完美。

Simon: Wow, that sounds great. Yeah, for me, the real good stuff in Japan was Tohokubecause it's one of the few places in Japan where you don't see power lines everywhere but youstill have a lot of Japanese traditional architecture and style.

西蒙:哇,那聽起來真不錯。嗯,對我來說,日本真正好的地方是東北地區,因爲那裏是日本少數幾個沒有電線卻有許多日本傳統建築和風格的地方之一。

Michael: Yeah, I had one of those experiences in Tohoku, I think it was in Akita, driving and wepassed, we were on a bridge and we passed by a valley with a very traditional Japanesehouses and a little tiny river and it was exactly like you imagined Japan.

邁克爾:對,我有過在日本東北地區的經歷,我想是在秋田,我們是開車去的,然後路過……當時我們在橋上,經過了一個山谷,那裏有非常傳統的日式房屋還有小河流,那完全是你所想象的日本的模樣。

Simon: Oh, that's great!

西蒙:哇,那真棒!

  關於旅遊經歷的英語對話3

Finally,Lucy returned from her travel of is talking with Mike about her interesting stay in Japan especially her trip in the Cherry Blossom park.

露西終於從日本旅遊回來了,她向邁克講述了自己在日本的有趣經歷,尤其是在櫻花公園的行程。

Lucy:My travel in Japan is fantastic. I love the feeling in such a clean and beautiful place like Japan.

露西:在日本的旅行大棒了,我很喜歡侍在像日本這種乾淨又美麗的地方。

Mike:I am glad to hear you love your stay in Japan. What is your favorite thing in Japan?

邁克:很高興聽你說喜歡日本。你在日本約時候最喜歡哪些東西?

Lucy:I love wandering in the Cherry Blossom Park. It feels awesome like wandering in your dream.

露西:我喜歡在櫻花公園裏徜徉的那種感覺,就像是在夢裏一樣。

Mike:Actually cherry blossom represents a lot in the Japanese culture. That is why Japan is considered as the country of Cherry Blossoms.

邁克:事買上,櫻花在日本代表着很多東西。這也是日本被稱爲櫻花之國的原因。

Lucy:I have been informed that cherry blossom is regarded as auspicious flowers.

露西:還有人告訴我說,櫻花在日本被看作是福祉的花朵。


看了“關於旅遊經歷的英語對話”的人還看了:

1.關於旅遊經歷的英語對話

2.有關旅遊情景對話

3.英語對話練習2人

4.旅遊經歷英語對話

5.關於旅行情景對話

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章