口語英語口語英語學習方法

利用英語對話學習英語

本文已影響 6.54K人 

人有七情六慾,所以餓了就要去飯店點餐吃。下面是本站小編給大家整理的利用英語對話學習英語,供大家參閱!

ing-bottom: 138.53%;">利用英語對話學習英語

  利用英語對話學習英語:AT A RESTAURANT

Dashan:Oh, look. It's seven o'clock. I'm hungry.

大山:哎呀,瞧,都7點了。我餓了。

Yunbo: I'm hungry, too. Let's go out for dinner.

雲波:我也餓了。我們出去吃飯吧。

Rumei: Good idea. Let's try some Canadian beef.

如梅:好主意。我們去嘗一嘗加拿大的牛肉吧。

Dashan: Mmm, hmm. Canadian beef is excellent. Yunbo, please ask the front desk clerk about good steak restaurants near the hotel.

大山:啊,加拿大的牛肉特棒。雲波,你能不能去問問前臺服務員,咱們飯店周圍有沒有好的牛排餐館。

Rumei: Please speak English ONLY, Dashan.

如梅:大山,請你只講英語。

Dashan: Sorry. Yunbo, please ask the clerk about good steak restaurants near the hotel.

大山:對不起。雲波,請你問問前臺服務員附近有沒有好的牛排餐館。

Yunbo: Excuse me. Is there a good steak restaurant near here?

雲波:請問,附近有好牛排飯館嗎?

Clerk: Yes, there is. There's a good restaurant about two blocks from here.

服務員:有,離這兒兩條街遠的地方就有一家好飯館。

Yunbo: Great.

雲波:太好了。

Clerk: Yes, Vic's Steak House is very popular.

服務員:對,威克牛排酒家很受歡迎。

Yunbo: How do we get to Vic's?

雲波:去威克牛排酒家怎麼走?

Clerk: First, go out the front door and turn right. Then, walk two blocks. It's on your left. It's next to the parking lot.

服務員:先出大門向右拐,然後走兩個街區。威克牛排酒家在你的左手邊,緊挨着停車場。

Yunbo: So, first we turn right. Then we go two blocks.

雲波:先出大門向右拐,再朝前走兩個街區。

Clerk: Uh huh.

服務員:對,對。

Yunbo: And, it's next to the parking lot?

雲波:挨着停車場?

Clerk: Yes, you can't miss it. There's a big sign in front of it.

服務員:對,你不會錯過的。 酒家正門掛着一塊很大的招牌。

Yunbo&Dashan: Thanks.

雲波 & 大山:謝謝你。

Clerk: You're welcome. Oh, sir. Don't forget your map.

服務員:不客氣。喂,先生,別忘了你的地圖。

Yunbo: Oh, thanks. We're in luck. There's a good steak house two blocks from here. We can walk to it.

雲波:啊,謝謝。 (對如梅說)我們運氣好。 離這裏兩個街區有一家好牛排館子。我們可以走着去。

Rumei: Come on. Let's go.

如梅:快點。我們走吧。

  利用英語對話學習英語:AT A RESTAURANT

Rumei: Everything on the menu looks good.

如梅:菜單上的菜看着樣樣都好。

Yunbo: Dashan, what's surf and turf?

雲波:大山,Surf and Turf 這道菜是什麼做的?

Dashan: It's a small steak and a lobster tail.

大山:是嫩牛排加龍蝦尾。

Rumei: That sounds delicious. I'd like that. How about you, Dashan?

如梅:聽起來很好吃。 我想來一盤。 大山,你呢?

Dashan: I can't decide.

大山:我定不下來。

Server: Are you ready to order?

服務員:可以點菜了嗎?

Rumei: Yes, I'd like a surf and turf.

如梅:可以。我要一份海鮮牛排。

Yunbo: I'd like the same.

雲波:我也要一份。

Dashan: Hmm. I'd like a hamburger. No, I'd like some roast beef. No, I'd like a T-bone steak.

大山:我要一個漢堡包。不行,我要烤牛肉。不,我要帶骨牛排。

Server: Would you like your meat rare, medium or well done?

服務員:肉要燒成嫩的、不老不嫩的還是熟透的?

Dashan&Rumei&Yunbo: Medium, please.

三人齊聲說:要不老不嫩的。

Server: Would you like a baked potato or some rice?

服務員:要烤土豆還是米飯?

Dashan: I'd like a baked potato. No, I'd like some rice. No, a baked potato.

大山:我要烤土豆。不行,我要一些米飯。不,我要烤土豆。

Yunbo: I'd like some rice, please.

雲波:我要米飯。

Rumei: Me, too.

如梅:我也要米飯。

Server: Please help yourself to the salad bar. It's behind you.

服務員:色拉臺有色拉,請隨便用。就在你們身後。

Yunbo: Look at all the different salads. Everything looks very fresh.

雲波:看這兒有各式各樣的色拉。樣樣看起來都很新鮮。

Dashan: Salads are very popular in Canada. I like pasta salad. It's delicious.

大山:在加拿大,色拉是受歡迎的菜。我喜歡吃涼拌麪色拉,味道很好吃。

Yunbo: What's pasta salad?

雲波:涼拌麪色拉是用什麼做的?

Dashan: It's cold noodles, mayonnaise and vegetables.

大山:用涼麪條、蛋黃醬再拌一些蔬菜。

Dashan: Rumei, try some bread. It's warm.

大山:如梅,你來嚐點麪包吧,還熱乎着呢。

Rumei: Hmm. It smells wonderful.

如梅:聞起來好香啊。

Dashan: Try some fresh butter on it.

大山:往上面抹些鮮黃油試一試。

Rumei: Thanks.

如梅:謝謝。

Dashan: You're welcome.

大山:不客氣。

Rumei: Oh, it tastes delicious.

如梅:啊,味道好香啊。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章