口語英語口語英語學習方法

關於祖母的英語口語

本文已影響 9.15K人 

小編今天給大家帶來的是英語的口語,大家要好好複習英語哦,我們學習英語是一定不可以偷懶的哦,大家趕緊行動起來吧,大家有需要可以收藏起來哦

ing-bottom: 100%;">關於祖母的英語口語

  一你讓奶奶一直有得忙

AJohnny, I want to thank you.

強尼,我想謝謝你。

BWhat do you mean, Mom? For breaking your best china?

媽,你的意思是什麼?謝我打破你最好的瓷器嗎?

AOh, Johnny, that stuff was dollar store junk. No, I want to thank you for keeping Grandma busy.

喔,強尼,那不過是一元商店的便宜貨。不,我是要謝謝你一直讓奶奶有得忙……

BWell, it's more like she kept me busy...

呃,比較像她讓我一直有得忙吧……

AI know, and normally she's trying to tell me how to clean my house. So, thank you.

我知道,一般她都是想教我如何清理家。所以謝謝你。

BAm I back in your good books?

我又重新得寵了嗎?

ANot only that, but I'm going to buy you that video game after all!

不只如此,我終於要幫你買新電玩遊戲了!

  二你奶奶她有潔癖 Neat freak

AWell, you know how important a clean house is to your grandma.

你也知道奶奶有多重視房屋清潔。

BYes, I hear about it every time she comes here.

知道,她每次來這裏我都要聽一遍。

AShe was the head janitor at St. Mary's Hospital for thirty years, after all.

畢竟她在聖瑪利醫院當了三十年的清潔工總管。

BI think she misses that job and wants to take it out on us.

我覺得她把對那份工作的懷念,全發泄到我們身上。

AYou know, maybe she's just a neat freak.

你知道嗎,或許她只是有潔癖。

BI think she just likes to make us miserable.

我覺得她只是想折磨我們。

AYou could be right.

那也有可能.

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀