口語英語口語英語學習方法

常用英語口語(三)

本文已影響 8.44K人 

下面是本站小編整理的一些常用英語口語,以供大家學習參考。

常用英語口語(三)

  二十一、Measuring And Comparing 形容物品、度量、比較

301. What’s the height of the building? 這座樓有多高?

302. How much does the elephant weigh? 這個大象有多重?

303. What’s the color of your new dress? 你的新衣服是什麼顏色的?

304. What’s the size of your shoes? 你的鞋多大尺寸?

305. My brother is twice as tall as your sister. 我弟弟比你妹妹高一倍。

306. My grandma is 40 years older than me. 我祖母比我大40歲。

307. This river is one third as long as that river. 這條河只有那條河的三分之一長。

308. What’s the shape of your balloon? 你的氣球是什麼形狀?

309. How wide is this bridge? 這座橋有多寬?

310. How thick is the ice here? 這兒的冰有多厚?

311. This metal is harder than that one. 這種金屬比那種硬。

312. He can run as fast as Jim. 他跑的和吉姆一樣快。

313. Kate is smarter than I. 凱特比我聰明。

314. How long do you watch TV every day? 你每天看多長時間電視?

315. How often do you go swimming? 你多久去遊一次泳?

  二十二、Asking For Help 尋求幫助

316. Would you please open the door for me? 請你幫忙開個門好嗎?

317. May I ask you a question? 我能問你個問題嗎?

318. Please give me a hand. 請幫我個忙。

319. Could you do me a favor? 能請你幫個忙嗎?

320. Would you help me remove the refrigerator? 能幫忙移一下冰箱嗎?

321. Get me my coat, please. 請幫我拿下外套。

322. Make me a cup of coffee, will you? 給我衝杯咖啡,好嗎?

323. Call me tomorrow if you have time. 明天要有時間就給我打個電話。

324. Could you tell me where I can find these books? 您能告訴我在哪兒能找到這些書嗎?

325. Certainly. 當然了。

326. With pleasure. 很高興。

327. I’m sorry. I’m busy now. 對不起,我現在正忙着。

328. I’m glad to, but I’m afraid I don’t have the time. 我很樂意,但我恐怕沒時間。

329. Would you mind closing the window for me? 能幫我關一下窗戶嗎?(你介意關下窗戶嗎?)

330. Not at all. 當然可以。(當然不介意)

  二十三、Asking Directions 打聽情況和問路

331. Excuse me, madam. Could you tell me where the post office is? 對不起,女士,請問郵局在哪裏?

332. It’s just around the corner. 轉彎就是。

333. Excuse me, how can I get to the bus station? 對不起,汽車站怎麼走?

334. You can take the bus and get off at the second stop. 你可以坐公共汽車第二站下。

335. Excuse me. Where is No.5 Street? 對不起,第五大街在哪兒?

336. Go straight ahead and turn left at the second crossing. 一直往前走,在第二個十字路口往左拐。

337. Excuse me. Can you tell me how to get to Mr. Hu’s restaurant? 對不起,你能告訴我怎麼去胡先生的餐館嗎?

338. Go on for about 100 meters. It’s on your left side. You can’t miss it. 往前走約100米,在你左手邊,你不會錯過的。

339. Which one is Mr. Jame’s office? 哪間是詹姆司先生的辦公室?

340. It’s Room 201 on the second floor. 二樓201房間。

341. Can I use the lift? 我能用電梯嗎?

342. Sorry, it’s broken. You have to use the stairs. 對不起,它壞了,你只能走樓梯了。

343. Where are the stairs? 樓梯在哪裏呢?

344. Go along the corridor and it’s on your right side. 沿着走廊走,在你右手邊。

345. Thank you for directions. 感謝你爲我指路。

  二十四、About Marriage 關於婚姻

346. Are you married? 你結婚了嗎?

347. I’m single. 我現在單身。

348. You have a younger brother, don’t you? 你有個弟弟,是嗎?

349. How is your family? 你的家人怎麼樣?

350. She’s engaged/married to John. 她和約翰訂婚/結婚了。

351. How long have you been married? 你們結婚多久了?

352. We’ve been married for 2 years. 我們結婚兩年了。

353. My parents got married in 1954. 我父母1954年結婚的。

354. Mary gave birth to a baby last week. 瑪麗上星期做媽媽了。

355. They’ve been divorced. 他們已離婚了。

356. His wife died a year ago. Now he lives alone. 他妻子去年去世了。現在他一個人住。

357. My aunt will come to live with me for a few days. 我阿姨會來和我住一些日子。

358. John has his own family now. 約翰現在有自己的家了。

359. Do you live with your parents? 你和你父母住一起嗎?

360. No. I live in my own house. 不,我住在自己的房子裏。

  二十五、Talking About Neighbors And Friends 談論鄰居和朋友

361. Do you know Mary? 你認識瑪麗嗎?

362. Sure. We have been friends since primary school. 當然,我們從小學就是朋友了。

363. Really? I was introduced to her just last weekend. 真的?上週末我才被介紹給她。

364. What is she doing now? 她現在幹些什麼呢?

365. She told me she wanted to start a company. 她告訴我她想開公司。

366. Start a company? But I thought she would be a scholar. 開公司?我原以爲她會成爲一個學者

367. People are always changing, aren’t they? 人總是在變,不是嗎?

368. Yes, you’re right. After all, she is smart enough to go into business. 是啊,你說的對。畢竟,她完全有經商才智。

369. But she doesn’t have much experience. 但她沒有太多經驗。

370. You two don’t have much contact? 你們倆沒怎麼聯繫嗎?

371. No, I only wrote her one letter this year. 是的,今年我纔給她寫過一封信。

372. And her? 她呢?

373. She sent me a Christmas card last year. 去年寄過一張聖誕卡。

374. Oh, that’s not good. 哦,那可不好。

375. Yes, we should try to contact more. 是的,我們應該聯繫多點。

  二十六、Planning The Future 計劃將來

376. What time are you going to leave for the airport tomorrow? 你明天打算什麼時候去機場?

377. Is he coming to dinner? 他回來吃飯嗎?

378. I’m going to the bookstore. Will you go with me? 我要去書店,你和我去嗎?

379. They’re going to discuss it at the meeting next Friday. 他們將在下週五的會上討論這個問題。

380. I’ll be waiting for you at the restaurant this time tomorrow. 我明天這時候在餐館等你。

381. After I get home, I’ll call you. 到家以後,我會給你打電話。

382. How will you spend the evening? 你晚上幹什麼?

383. I’ll probably stay home and watch TV. 我可能會呆在家看電視。

384. What’s your plan for the summer holiday? 暑假計劃幹什麼?

385. I’m thinking about a visit to Paris. 我在考慮去巴黎旅遊。

386. There’s going to be a pottery exhibition at the art gallery. 藝術館將有一次陶瓷展。

387. You are still thinking about a Ph.D., aren’t you? 你還是想學成博士,是嗎?

388. What will you do about it? 你會拿這事怎麼辦?

389. What do you want to do after graduation? 你畢業後想幹什麼?

390. I’ll further my study. 我想繼續深造。

  二十七、Talking About The Weather 談論天氣

391. Have you heard the weather forecast? 你聽天氣預報了嗎?

392. No, what does it say? 沒有,它說什麼了?

393. We’ll have fine weather for the next few days. 以後幾天天氣晴朗。

394. But it’s still raining today! 可今天還在下雨。

395. It is said it will clear up tonight. 天氣預報說今晚雨就會停。

396. What will it be after the clear weather? 晴天以後天氣會怎麼樣?

397. It says a storm may come next month. 天氣預報說下個月會有一場暴風雨。

398. And it may get colder, it’s already November. 並且天氣會更冷。

399. Yes, and I hope we can have some snow this winter. 是的,我希望今年冬天會下雪。

400. I’m afraid it won’t be cold enough for a snowfall. 我恐怕天不會冷的下雪。

401. But last year we had a big one. 但去年下了大雪。

402. Yes, but you know global warming may raise the temperature. 是的,但全球變暖會使氣溫上升。

403. You are probably right. 你也許是對的。

404. I’m going skiing in the Alps next month. 下個月我去阿爾卑斯山滑雪。

405. I hope the weather there is cold enough. 我希望那兒天氣夠冷。

  二十八、About Sickness 關於生病

406. How are you feeling today? 你今天感覺怎麼樣?

407. I don’t feel very well. 我覺得不太舒服。

408. Do you feel better now? 你現在覺得好點了嗎?

409. Much better. 好多了。

410. I’m sick. 我病了。

411. He’s got a bad headache. 他頭痛的厲害。

412. My fever is gone. 我的燒已經退了。

413. What’s the matter with you? 你怎麼啦?

414. I’ve got a pain in my back. 我背疼。

415. It really hurts. 可真疼。

416. It hurts right here. 就這兒疼。

417. It’s bleeding. You’d better see a doctor about that cut. 在流血呢,你最好找個醫生看看這傷口。

418. Call the doctor! 快打電話叫醫生!

419. Take two pills and have a good rest. 吃兩片藥,好好休息一下。

420. I hope you’ll be well soon. 祝你早日恢復健康。

  二十九、Talking About Habits 談論日常生活習慣

421. I get up at 8 every morning. 每天早上我8點起牀。

422. I then take a bath in the bathroom. 然後我去洗澡間洗個澡。

423. I shave, brush my teeth, and comb my hair. 我洗臉,刷牙,梳頭。

424. I put on a bit of makeup. 我化一點妝。

425. I cooked breakfast for the family. 我爲一家人做早餐。

426. I go downstairs and have my breakfast. 我下樓吃早飯。

427. I read the newspaper over breakfast. 我邊吃早飯邊看報紙。

428. I wake my sister up. 我叫醒我妹妹。

429. I dress my sister and wash her hands and face. 我給我妹妹穿衣服,洗臉洗手。

430. I get to my office at 10:30. 十點半到辦公室。

431. I leave the office at 7. 我七點離開辦公室。

433. I buy some food on my way home. 我回家路上買些吃的。

434. I pick up my sister from her school. 我到學校接妹妹。

435. We go to bed at 10:30. 我們十點半睡覺。

  三十、Asking For Other’s Opinions 詢問別人的意見。

436. What do you think about it? 你對此怎麼看?

437. Is that right? 那樣對嗎?

438. Absolutely right. 絕對正確。

439. I think you’re mistaken about that. 我想你那樣不對。

440. Is that ok? 這樣行嗎?

441. That’s ok/fine. 挺好的。

442. That’s excellent. 那太棒了。

443. He was absent yesterday. Do you know why? 昨天他沒到,你知道爲什麼嗎?

444. Do you have any idea? 你怎麼想?

445. I suppose he was sick. 我猜他大概是病了。

446. Will it rain tomorrow? 明天會下雨嗎?

447. No, I don’t think so. 不,我想不會。

448. Do you really want to know what I think? 你真想知道我怎麼想嗎?

449. Please give me your advice. 請給我提些建議。

450. I want to hear your opinion. 我想聽聽你們想法。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章