口語英語口語英語學習材料

面試英語口語第8期:工作目標

本文已影響 3.06K人 

有時候,在面試中招聘者會提問應聘者有關工作目標的問題,目的就是了解應聘者做事的風格,以及應聘者對這份工作的看法。當然由於應聘者還不是很瞭解自己所應聘的工作,在回答問題時並不一定面面俱到,因爲在實際當中會碰到自己計劃中所沒有考慮到的問題,所以大致說明自己的計劃目標就好。

面試英語口語第8期:工作目標

BASIC EXPRESSIONS 基本句型表達

What is your (short-term goal / long-range objective)?
你的(近期目標 / 長遠目標)是什麼?

How long would you stay with us?
你能在我們這裏呆多長時間?

Could you project (what you would like to be doing / where you would like to be) five years from now?
你能設想一下五年後(你會在做什麼嗎 / 你想做到哪一個層次嗎)?

I think the most important thing is (the interest / the opportunity of self-development / the opportunity of self-remoulding).
我認爲最重要的是(我對這份工作的興趣 / 這份工作爲我提供的自我發展的機會 / 這份工作爲我提供的自我完善的機會)。

How long I will stay with the company depends on whether the company and I are satisfied with each other.
我在貴公司會留多久完全依公司和我是否互相滿意而定。

I do believe this industry will be developed rapidly in 5 years time.
我堅信五年內這個行業會飛速發展。

在回答"How long will you stay with us?"這個問題時,特別要注意,不要用明確的時間概念來回答“我將在貴公司呆多久”,因爲不管怎樣回答,都會招致主考官進一步詢問“爲什麼?”所以最保險的回答方式就是“我呆多久要依據事態發展,依據雙方是否相互滿意而定”。

CONVERSATIONS 會話

(A=Applicant I=Interviewer)

Dialogue 1

I: Are you a goal-oriented person?

I: 你是一個有明確目標的人嗎?

A: Yes, I am. I always make a plan before I do anything.

A: 是的,我是,在做每件事之前我都做一個計劃。

I: Where do you want to be in 5 years?

I: 你在五年內希望做到什麼位置?

A: I don't want to have a specific title. I just want to enjoy what I am doing.

A: 我並不想要什麼特別的頭銜,我只想做我喜歡做的事情。

I: That sounds very reasonable.

I: 聽起來非常有道理。

A: It's the most important thing to me.

A: 這對我來說是最重要的。

I: If you are hired, how long do you plan to stay with us?

I: 如果你被錄用,計劃在我們公司幹多久?

A: That obviously depends on how things go - whether I'm suited to the firm and the firm to me.

A: 這當然依事情的發展而定,得看我和公司之間是否互相適合。

I: Tell me about some of your recent goals and what you do to achieve them.

I: 能說說你的近期目標以及如何去實現它嗎?

A: I want to put my knowledge and experience to use in a challenging position. In order to achieve this goal, I just want to work step by step.

A: 我想把我的知識和經驗運用到一個具有挑戰性的工作中,爲了達到這個目標,我只想一步一步地踏實工作。

I: What is your long-range objective?

I: 你的長遠目標是什麼?

A: I haven't thought it over at all.

A: 我還沒有認真考慮過。

I: What do you think is the most important thing when looking for a job?

I: 在找工作時,你認爲什麼最重要?

A: I think the most important thing is the interest in the job.

A: 我認爲是對工作的興趣。Dialogue 2 I: Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now?
I: 你能設想一下五年後你在做些什麼嗎?

A: As I have some administrative experience from my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future.
A: 因爲我以前的工作積累了一些管理經驗,我希望將來能運用我的組織和計劃才能。

I: How do you plan to accomplish this?
I: 你計劃怎樣來實現它呢?

A: By doing everything necessary and for further study.
A: 做任何需要做的事情以及繼續深入學習。

I: How long would you like to stay with this company?
I: 你打算在本公司幹多長時間?

A: How long I will stay with the company depends on whether the company and I are satisfied with each other.
A: 我在貴公司幹多長時間決定於我和公司之間是否互相滿意。

I: What do you think of this industry's outlook in five years?
I: 你認爲五年內這個行業前景如何?

A: I do believe this industry will be developed rapidly in 5 years time.
A: 我相信在這五年中,這個行業會迅猛發展的。Dialogue 3

I: How long do you plan to stay here?
I: 你打算在這裏工作多久?

A: To speak frankly, it doesn't depend on me.
A: 坦白地說,這不是我能決定的。

I: How so?
I: 爲什麼?

A: I really want to obtain a permanent job. I won't leave as long as I have opportunity to apply my knowledge and get on well with my superiors and colleagues.
A: 我很想擁有一個固定的工作,只要我有施展才能的機會,而且能和上級、同事相處得好,我就不會離開。

I: What are your future plans and what kind of expectations do you have of the company?
I: 你將來有什麼計劃?你對公司有什麼期望?

A: I know that generally it is possible to move from this position to a management position with two years experience in the company and I would look forward to having the responsibility for training and supervising new members of staff.
A: 我知道,通常情況下在貴公司具有了兩年的工作經驗後是有可能從現在的職位升到管理的位置。我希望能承擔培訓和監督新員工的職責。

I: What is your typical workday like at your present job?
I: 你現在這份工作每天基本上都做些什麼?

A: I arrive at 8 o'clock every morning, and I make a list of things I must do that day.
A: 我每天早上八點到,然後把我當天要做的事情列出來。

I: What then?
I: 然後呢?

A: Then I start work on my list.
A: 然後我就按照列表工作。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章