口語英語口語英語學習材料

口語中總想不起怎麼說的英文

本文已影響 1.79W人 

ing-bottom: 63.75%;">口語中總想不起怎麼說的英文

【短語系列】

a totally separate subject 完全題外話
big mouth 大嘴巴
bouncy 活潑
call security 通知警衛
can-do 能人
cLose my account 註銷銀行卡
close-up 特寫鏡頭
creep me out 雷死我了
cross that off my list 從單子上劃掉
curling iron 捲髮機
distract her with a doll 拿娃娃哄她開心
dog walker 遛狗的人
get a little preoccupied 事先有事
get in line 排隊
get over with 忘記
gild the lily 畫蛇添足
goose bumps 雞皮疙瘩
have an affair 外遇
herbal tea 花草茶

intern 實習生
juice with pulp 帶果肉的果汁
low profile 低調
make a huge fool of myself 出了洋相
natural charisma 天生麗質
no peeking 不要偷看啊
no way to recover 沒有掩飾的機會了
nod along 跟着點頭
organize my thoughts 整理思緒
overreact 反應過度
pierce my ears 打耳洞
present an award 頒獎
ready for a refill? 我再給你倒一杯吧?
right over there 就在那裏
side effect 副作用
squeezed juice 鮮榨的果汁
stand firm to 努力堅持
still up? 還沒睡呀?
sure thing! 當然!
talk you up 說你的好話
work an extra shift 多輪一班【短句系列】
Absence makes the heart grow fonder. 小別勝新婚。
Admire your candor. 你還真膽大。
Any urgent thing? 有急事嗎?
Are you mocking me? 你嘲笑我?
Are you spying on me? 你監視我?
Bottle it! 閉嘴!
Break rules. 反規則。
Can you dig it? 你搞明白了嗎?
Can you get the door? 你能去開門嗎?
Cut him some slack. 放他一馬。
Does it serve your purpose? 對你有用嗎?
Don’t flatter me. 過獎了。
Don’t get high hat. 別擺架子。
Don’t get loaded. 別喝醉了。
Don’t let me down. 別讓我失望。
Don’t make up a story. 不要捏造事實。
Don’t over do it. 別太過分了。
Don’t play possum! 別裝蒜!
Don’t push me. 別逼我。
Don’t take ill of me. 別生我氣。
Don’t you rush me. 別催我!
Drop it! 停止!
Easy does it. 慢慢來。
Enough is enough! 鬧夠了!Follow my nose. 憑直覺做某事。
Go on, I dare you! 有種你就去!
Go through this stack. 看看這一疊。
God works. 上帝的安排。
He can’t come to the phone now. 他現在不能接電話。
He has a quick eye. 他的眼睛很銳利。
He is the pain on neck. 他真讓人討厭。
Help me out. 幫幫我。
How big of you! 你真棒!
How did it go? 怎麼樣?
I am all ears. 我洗耳恭聽。
I can’t feel my hands. 我手麻了。
I don’t have the energy for this. 我沒有能力應付這個。
I feel wild today. 我今天好亢奮!
I have part of the fault. 我也有責任。
I love what you have done with this place. 我喜歡這裏的佈置。
I might hear a pin drop. 非常寂靜(我都能聽見針掉下來的聲音了)。
I saw a lot of stuff. 我大開眼界了。
I sensed it was you. 我感覺到是你了。
I thought it was the other way around. 我以爲是反過來的。
I was just leering. 我只是用餘光看看。
I wonder if you can give me a lift? 能讓我搭一程嗎?
I’m going to go. 我這就去。
I’m kind of beat. 我有點累了。
Is that so? 是這樣嗎?
It doesn’t count. 那不算。
It’s insensitive of me. 我這麼做很傷人。
It’s up in the air. 尚未確定。
It’s up to you. 由你決定。
Let’s bag it. 先把它擱一邊。
Lose head. 喪失理智。Make it up! 不記前嫌!
My ears are ringing so bad. 我耳鳴得厲害。
My hands are full right now. 我現在很忙(我現在騰不開手)。
She makes a mess of things. 她把事情搞得一塌糊塗。
Talk truly. 有話直說。
Tell me when! 隨時奉陪!
That rings a bell. 聽起來耳熟。
The line is engaged. 佔線。
There is nobody by that name working here. 這裏沒有這個人。
There’s no need to place blame. 沒有指責的必要。
They are all well received. 收到的反響都很好。
This is so meant to be! 這就是天意!
Thousand times no! 絕對辦不到!
Watch you mouth. 注意言辭。
We are rolling. 攝像機正在拍攝。
What if I go for you? 我替你去怎麼樣?
What is the fuss? 吵什麼?
What’s up with the greedy? 怎麼這麼貪啊?
Who wants? 誰稀罕?
Will anyone miss me if I weren’t here? 我在不在這裏有什麼區別嗎?
You are a freak! 你這個變態!
You bet! 一定,當然!
You don’t have to be brag. 拽什麼啊?
You got me. 你還真問住我了。
You want a bet? 你想打賭嗎?

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀