口語英語口語英語學習材料

道歉用比sorry更地道的表達方式

本文已影響 2.7W人 

如果你覺得傷害了某個人,或者讓他感到傷心了,你會想跟他們說抱歉。這裏是一些表示歉意的表達:

ing-bottom: 65.12%;">道歉用比sorry更地道的表達方式

I’m (really/ terribly/ so) sorry for being late. It won’t happen again.
我遲到了,(真的/非常/如此)抱歉。這種事不會再發生了。

Please excuse my late response.
請原諒我反應慢了半拍。

I apologise for not calling earlier.
很抱歉沒有早一點給你打電話。

I’d like to apologise for not returning your call.
我爲沒有給你回電話道歉。

My apologies for the delay.
這件事是我給耽擱了,對不起。

Please accept my apology for the inconvenience.
不便之處,請接受我的歉意。

I’m afraid I can’t help you.
恐怕我幫不了你。

Excuse me for interrupting.
對不起,打擾一下。

Sorry about the mess. I didn’t have time to clear it up.
這裏很亂,很抱歉。我沒有時間去清理。

Forgive me for what I said earlier. I didn’t mean to hurt you.
請原諒我剛纔說的話。我不是故意傷害你的。

I shouldn’t have said that. Don’t be mad at me.
我不該那麼說。別生我的氣。

I was wrong. Can you forgive me?
我錯了,你能原諒我嗎?

Pardon me for being so rude.
原諒我這麼粗魯。

I regret to inform you that your application has been denied. (formal)
我很遺憾地通知你,你的申請被拒絕了。(正式用語

I beg your pardon. / Pardon. / Sorry. (used, for example, when stepping on someone’s foot)
我請求你的原諒。/原諒我。/對不起。(舉個例子,可以在踩到某人的腳的時候使用)

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章