口語英語口語英語學習材料

純正地道美語第300期(外教講解):soft vs. strong

本文已影響 2.75W人 

A: What Can I get you.
您需要點什麼?

B: I' ll have a Cosmo please.

ing-bottom: 159.36%;">純正地道美語第300期(外教講解):soft vs. strong

我要一杯卡茲莫酒。

C: Dude! You can' t order a Cosmo! That' s a ladies drink, you' re embarrasing me!
老兄!你可不能點卡茲莫!那是女生的酒,別讓我難堪了!

B: What are you talking about? It' s a good drink!
你在說什麼呢?那是好酒!

C: It' s too soft! Order something with a little more kick to it!
這酒太溫和了!就點些稍微烈一些的吧!

B: Fine! I' ll have a sex on the beach.
好吧!我要在海灘上做愛。

C: You have to be kidding me!
你在耍我吧!

B: Come on! It' s delicious! Especially when served in a pineapple or coconut.
拜託!那酒味道不錯的!特別是加上菠蘿和椰子。

C: Forget it, I' m ordering for you. I' ll have a Scotch on the rocks and my friend here will have a Manhattan. Put it on my tab. Here now this is a real drink!
好吧好吧,我幫你點。我要一杯英格蘭的烈酒,我朋友要一杯曼哈頓,算在我的賬上。這纔是真正的酒!

B: That' s strong! This is going to get me wasted!
這酒很烈的說!我喝不了會浪費的!

C: That' s the idea!
好主意!

dude n. 花花公子;紈絝子弟 vt. 打扮 vi. 打扮
Scotch adj. 蘇格蘭人的;蘇格蘭語的

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章