An Earful of Pain 耳朵疼
本文已影響
1.03W人
My ear is killing me.
我的耳朵疼死了。What's the matter?
怎麼啦?I was on a plane.
我有次在飛機上。
So?
所以呢?So, every time the plane goes up, my ear starts to hurt.
所以每次飛機一起飛,我的耳朵就開始疼。That's no good.
那不太好。Sometimes the pain goes away, and sometimes it doesn't.
有時這種疼痛消失了,有時又不會。Have you seen a doctor?
你看過醫生了嗎?I've been to two doctors.
我看過兩個醫生。And they couldn't fix your problem?
他們不能解決你的問題嗎?They both said I have to live with it.
他們都說我必須得忍受它。Or you can stay off planes.
或者你可以遠離飛機。譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載