用英語優雅地“擼貓”
如今擼貓已經成爲了一種新時尚,這種和喵星人的親密接觸似乎比睡幾個小時都讓人精神百倍,壓力減少,真的是一種很佛系的解壓方式了。一起來看一看關於擼貓的有趣表達吧。
1. Pat you. cat everyday. / Stroke your cat.
每天擼貓
Pat : (喜愛,友善地)輕拍
Stroke : 特指輕撫動物的毛皮
2. Are you a Dog person or Cat Person?
你是養狗一族還是養貓一族?
鏟屎官可以用Cat person表達哦
3. Cats are the most illogical and unpredictable pets.
貓咪是最難以捉摸,反覆無常的寵物。
4. f the cat’s tail is raised upward and curled at the end: your cat is happy.
如果貓咪的尾巴豎起,並且尾部捲起,代表它很高興。
5. A slow blink indicates that the cat is calm and feels comfortable and safe.
如果貓咪緩慢地眨眼,代表它心情很放鬆,感覺舒適又安全。
6. If a cat rubs (its head or tail) against you, it’s marking you as its territory and property.
如果貓咪總是蹭你,代表它把你標記成了它的所屬物哦。
7. Poking with a wet nose is an expresson of attachment. It indicates your cat feels comfortable and safe being around you.
貓咪用溼鼻頭蹭你表示它在你身邊感到很安全舒適哦。
8. Butting you slightly with its head.
貓咪也經常用頭輕輕地撞人,這樣也表示它喜歡主人。
9. A puffing or vibrating sound.
這個短語可以用來表達貓咪的呼嚕聲,也是喵星人獨特的表達親密的方式哦。
10. kneading on you
貓咪有時會輕踩主人,這類似於小貓踩奶的動作,很多人認爲這是一個親密的表現。
Knead : 揉捏,按摩