口語英語每日英語口語

外貿面試英語口語對話

本文已影響 3.09W人 

隨着經濟發展的進步,英語在當今社會中的運用越來越廣泛,從而引起了大家對英語學習的重視。學習英語最難的就是堅持,因爲在學習的過程中會遇到很多困難,學好克服困難才能不斷向前。下面小編爲大家整理了外貿面試英語口語對話,歡迎大家閱讀。

篇一】外貿面試英語口語對話

A: To start with, may I know why you are interested in working for our company?

A:我想問下, 你爲什麼有興趣來我們公司工作?

B: First of all, as far as 1 know,your company has had impressive records in business.Second,I want to enter the foreign trade field.

B:第一,據我所知,貴公司卓越的業績給人留下深刻的印象。第二, 我想從事外貿行業。

A: What was your chief responsibility in your past work?

A:過去那份工作你主要負費什麼?

B:I am in charge of marketing activities in Southeast Asia, for example, organizing trade conferences and arranging exhibitions.

B:我負責東南亞的市場營銷活動, 比如說,組織貿易洽談會,安排展會等。

【篇二】外貿面試英語口語對話

A: Tell me about yourself and your past experience.

A:說說你自己和你過去的經歷吧。

B:I have worked as an executive secretary for five years, first for a trading company, and now I am working for a trust company. I interact well with peers,clients, administrators and bosses. I thrive on challenge and work well in high-stress environments.

B:我已經做執行祕書五年了。開始是爲一家貿易公司工作,現在是在一家信託公司。我和同事、客戶、行政人員以及老闆相處得非常好,我能應付挑戰,而且在高壓力環境中也能工作得很出色。

A: How are your typing and shorthand skills?

A:你的打字和速記能力如何?

B:I can type 100 Chinese words a minute and take dictation in English at 150words a minute.

B:我能一分鐘打100個漢字,英語速記一分鐘可達150個單詞。

A: Can you operate computers skillfully?

A:你能熟練操作計算機嗎?

B:Yes, I can. I have received some special training in computers. Besides I amgood at operating common office ma-chines,such as fax machines and duplicatingmachines.

B:沒問題,我接受過計算機方面的專業培訓,而且我還能熟練操作一般的辦公設備,比如傳真機和複印機。

A: Sometimes we are very busy and need to work overtime. How doyou feel about that?

A:有時候我們工作很忙,需要加班。你覺得如何?

B:That's all right. But could you tell me how often and how many hours I shouldwork overtime?

B:沒關係,你能告訴我加班的頻率和時間長度嗎?

A: It just depends. If we have important visiting delegations,you have to stay with us. It's not unusual.

A:這得看情況。如果我們有重要的代表團到訪,你就必須加班了,這種情況很正常。

B:Mr. Smith, I'd like to ask you a question.

B:史密斯先生,我想問你一個問題。

A: OK, please.

A:好的,請問吧。

B:What specific duties would I perform if I am hired?

B:如果我被錄用,我的具體工作職責是什麼?

A: Nothing different from a secretary's common responsibilities.However, you know , our company is an international trade-oriented company. Canyou handle English papers and write English correspondence?

A:和普通的祕書沒什麼區別。但我們公司是做國際貿易的,你能處理>英文文件和寫英文信件嗎?

B:Yes. I'm specialized in English secretary studies at college and that's one ofthe main parts of my present job.

B:可以,我大學時專門學過英語文祕的課程,而且這也是我當前工作中的主要內容之一。

A: What are your salary expectations?

A:你期望拿多少薪水?

B:I really need more information about the job before we start to discuss salary.Maybe you could tell me what is budge-ted for the position.

B:在討論薪水前,我需要更多瞭解這份工作,或者你可以告訴我這個職位的預算報酬是多少。

A:¥4000,with raises afterthe half year according to your competence.

A:起薪是每月4000元,半年後會根據你的業績增加薪水。

B:I think it's acceptable and I really like the job. And when can I know thedecision?

B:我覺得可以接受。我真的喜歡這份工作,我什麼時候能得知結果呢?

A: We'll inform you of our final decision by early August. Doyou have any other questions?

A:我們會在8月初通知你我們的最終決定。你還有別的問題嗎?

B:No. Thank you for the time.

B:沒有了,謝謝你的寶貴時間。

【篇三】外貿面試英語口語對話

A:What is your family name (given name)?

請問你姓什麼(叫什麼名字)?

B: My family name is Zhao, and my given name is Yunshu

我姓趙,叫雲淑。

A: Could you tell me a little bit about yourself, please?

請告訴我一些關於你自己的情況。

B: My name is Li Ming and I live in Shanghai.I was born in 1977. I graduated from Fudan University, major in English. I like music very much and enjoy sports. I was in the badminton club at my uni-versity.

我叫李明,住在上海,生於1977年。 我畢業於復旦大學,主修英語。 我非常喜歡音樂,也喜歡運動, 在學校參加羽毛球隊。

A: Does your name reflect your personality?

你的名字反映了你的個性嗎?

B: Yes. In some way, it can reflect one’s personality. In my case,my name is Yu Xian. Xian means gentle, capable, friendly. my friends all like me, and they all think I am a good girl.

有的。它在某種程度上反映了一個人的個性。 以我爲例,我叫餘賢。 賢意味着溫柔,能幹,友好。 我的朋友都喜歡我。他們都認爲我是個好女孩。

A: What kind of personality do you think you have?

你認爲你是什麼樣的人?

B: Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, and I don’t like to leave something half done.

嗯,我做事非常熱心, 我不喜歡把事情做一半。

A: Would you describe yourself as outgoing or more reserved?

你說自己是外向型的還是更加內向型的?

B: Well, I’m not very outgoing, I’ m a fairly reserved person.

嗯,我不很外向, 所以我想你得說我是個相當內向的人。

B: (or) I’m not really suremaybe partly both.

我不很確定也許兩者兼有。

A: Do you think you are more extroverted or more introverted?

你認爲你比較外向還是比較內向?

B: Well, sometimes I want to be by myself, but most of the time I pre-fer being with a group of people, so I guess you’ d say quite extroverted.

嗯,有時候我想要單獨一個人, 但是大部分時間我比較喜歡和其他人在一起, 所以我想你會說我相當外向。

B: (or) I like being around people and doing things with people.

我喜歡在人羣中和大家一起做事。

A: Are you more of a follower or a leader?

你願意做跟隨者,還是?

B: I don’t try to get in front of people and lead them, particularly. I’d rather cooperate with everybody else, and get the job done by working together.

我不試圖別人,特別是領導他們。 我願和其他每一個人合作, 一起努力完成工作。

A: What would you say about some of your advantages and disadvantages?

你說你有那些缺點和優點?

B: Well, I’m afraid I’m a poor talker, and that isn’t very good, so I’ve been studying how to speak in public. I suppose a strong point of mine is that I like developing new things and ideas.

我恐怕我不會說話,那不大好, 所以我一直在學習如何當衆說話。 我想我有一個優點那就是我喜歡發展新的東西和想法。

A: When and where were you born?

你什麼時候在什麼地方出生?

B: I was born in Hunan on May 10,1977.

1977年5月10日在湖南出生。

A: What is your present address?

現在住哪裏?

B: No. I, Zhongguancun Str., Haidian District, Beijing.

北京海淀區中關村大街1號。

特別提醒:如果大家想要了解更多英語方面知識,或者想要深入學習英語的,可以瞭解一下滬江網校精品課程,量身定製高效實用的個性化學習方案,專屬督導全程伴學。感興趣的可以掃一掃下圖定製專屬課程。

外貿面試英語口語對話

以上內容是小編爲大家整理的外貿面試英語口語對話,希望可以給大家帶來幫助。想要了解更多英語口語方面信息的,可以關注滬江網查詢。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章