口語英語每日英語口語

簡單英語口語對話短文練習

本文已影響 3.72K人 

英語口語練習最重要的就是說出來,爲了幫助到大家更好的學習,下面是小編就分享一些英語口語對話短文,大家可以進行多家練習,希望能對大家有所幫助。

ing-bottom: 100%;">簡單英語口語對話短文練習

簡單英語口語對話短文【1】

C=Customer S= Salesperson

C: Excuse me, I'm looking for your casual short-sleeved shirts. Can you tell me where those are?

顧客:對不起,我正在找休閒短袖襯衫,你可以告訴我它們放在哪裏嗎?

S: Right over here, sir. What-size do you wear?

店員:先生,就在這邊,您穿幾號的?

C: Medium.

顧客:中號。

S: These here are all mediums.

店員:這裏全是中號的。

C: Thank you. I think I'll take this one, and these pants as well. They're presents for a friend.

顧客:謝謝。我要買這件襯衫和這條褲子,它們是要送給朋友的禮物。

S: Shall I gift-wrap them for you, sir?

店員:先生,需要把它們裝成禮盒嗎?

C: Yes, please. ( to be continued)

顧客:好的,謝謝。(待續)

簡單英語口語對話短文【2】

大嘴: A medical experts published a book ,which found a laundry list of excuses for men’s derailments.

最近一位法國醫學專家剛剛推出一本書,爲男性的出軌行爲找出了一籮筐理由。

臉盆: Men are always the wreckers, oppositely women are victims.Men actually have so many excuses.

肇事的總是男人,受傷的總是女人,男人竟然還有這麼多理由。

大嘴: Sexual desire always corrodes men’s souls.

性慾一直腐蝕着男人的靈魂。

臉盆: It is the mistake according to the medical expert.

在這位法國醫學專家看來,這是女人對男人的誤解。

大嘴: He thought that men look for the women who resemble their mothers so much in unconscious minds.

他認爲男人在潛意識中是在尋找與母親相近的女人。

臉盆: The more absurd one is the problem followed, which caused by pending contradictions between mothers and sons.

更荒謬的是此後的婚姻出現問題,也多是由於和母親之間一些懸而未決的問題導致的。

大嘴: Does he mean that mothers influence their sons ?

難道說是母親的影子一直影響了男人?

臉盆: So many contentions.

爭議很大啊。

大嘴: The social phenomenon can not be explained by the only reason.

這種社會現象不能用一種原因來解釋。

臉盆: Yeah,his remark is apparently so extreme.

是的,他的`說法顯然很偏激。

簡單英語口語對話短文【3】

Bob: Hi, Tom. Do you know that the suicide rate in Japan keeps ranking high among the world’s leading countries?

嗨,湯姆。你知道日本的自殺率一直居高不下嗎?

Tom: Yeah, I have heard of it.

嗯,聽說過了。

Bob: Why do so many Japanese commit suicide?

爲什麼會有這麼多人自殺呢?

Tom: I think it must be the tremendous stress of society. What’s more, Japan is a small-size country with a large population and this increases the pressure on them.

我想可能是巨大的社會壓力。再加上日本國土面積小人口多,這加重了他們的壓力。

Bob: Do you think being alive is an easy thing?

你覺得活着是一件簡單的事嗎?

Tom: Actually, I don’t think so. Nowadays, it becomes more and more difficult to live well without great efforts.

事實上,我並不這麼認爲。現在,如果沒有好好努力是沒法過好日子的。

Bob: But I think choosing death really needs great courage.

但我覺得選擇死亡真的需要很大的勇氣

Tom: Really, I think being alive needs more courage. You know, we have to suffer a lot physically and psychologically when we are alive. But we end our sufferings when we die.

是嗎?我覺得活着需要更大的勇氣。你知道的,活着時總是要經受身體上和精神上的折磨。但是死了以後,一切痛苦也就結束了。

Bob: It sounds reasonable. But we all don’t know what the world would be like after we die. Maybe it’s a world more miserable than this world.

聽起來挺有道理的。但是我們都不知道死後的世界是怎麼樣,也許那是個比這個世界更慘的世界呢。

Tom: Yeah, it seems that it is a perennial question.

看來這是個永恆的問題了。

上述就是爲大家分享的有關簡單英語口語對話短文,希望可以幫助到正在學習的學員,進一步提升英語口語練習的能力,順利通過考試。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章