英語閱讀英語閱讀理解

老闆的小小舉動溫暖了我的心

本文已影響 2.31W人 

I don't often eat lunch at work,
工作的時候我經常不吃午飯

padding-bottom: 113.68%;">老闆的小小舉動溫暖了我的心

and tend to just work through the day and eat dinner when I get home.
我習慣把一整天的時間都用來工作,回到家後再享受一頓晚餐

I was having a bad day,
那天我心情很糟

it was around 4pm and I was struggling to make things happen.
已經是下午四點鐘了,我正竭力讓一切順利起來

My boss, a wonderful lady, saw this and said "you ok?”.
我的老闆,一位溫和的女士,看到了我,問道,“你還好嗎?”

I said yeah,
我說,還好吧

I'm just struggling a little right now because of x, y, and z.
就是眼下有點焦頭爛額,因爲這個,那個,如此這般

Then she did something that shocked me,
接着她對我說了一句話,讓我大吃一驚


she said "Did you eat lunch?"
她問,“你吃過午飯了嗎?”


Me: "No"
我說,“沒有。”


Her: "Here, have some grapes"
她說,“來,吃點葡萄吧!”


as she hands me a bag of grapes she had left from lunch.
她隨即遞給我一袋子葡萄,這是她吃午餐時留下的。


That bag of grapes changed my day,
這袋葡萄讓我的這一天煥然一新


and in turn changed my life at least a little.
還讓我的人生起了變化,哪怕只有十分微小的變化


She literally mommed me.
她對我的關懷簡直像對小孩子一樣。


Gave my 28 year old self a snack and a juice box
我明明已經是28歲的大人了,她送我的零食和果汁,像是討好孩子的禮物


and it was the most caring thing I've ever had a boss do.
這是我遇到的老闆做過的最溫暖人心的事情。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章