英語閱讀英語笑話

英文小笑話帶翻譯

本文已影響 8.58K人 

笑話,顧名思義,是一種通過幽默的文字或圖示來達到令人會心一笑或捧腹大笑效果的文學形式。小編精心收集了英文小笑話帶翻譯,供大家欣賞學習!

英文小笑話帶翻譯
  英文小笑話帶翻譯篇1

Lazy Manager

懶惰的經理

A middle management executive has to take on some sports,by his doctor's ,

有一位中階經營主管因爲聽了他的醫師指示必須要做一些運動,

so he decides to play tennis .

所以他決定要打網球。

After a couple of weeks his secretary asks him how he's doing

在幾個星期之後,他韻祕書就問他情況如何,

"It's going fine" ,the manager says."When I am on the court and I see the ball speedingtowards me ,

這位經理說:“進行得不錯,當我在網球場上看到球快速朝着我來的時候,

and my brain immediately says,"Back hand!To the net!Smash !Go back"

我的腦袋就立刻說:‘反手拍!上網!殺球!後退! ”

"Really?What happens then?" the secretary asks .

祕書問說:“真的呀,然後嚨?”

"Then my bady says ,"Who 、 Me?Don't talk nonsense!"

“然後我的身體說:‘誰?我嗎?別胡說八道了!”’

  英文小笑話帶翻譯篇2

A case for the FBI

聯邦調查局的案件

The phone rings at FBI headquarters . "Hello?"

聯邦調查局總部的電話響了。“ 喂?”

"Hello,is this FBI?"

“喂,是聯邦調查局嗎?…”

"Yes,What do you want?"

“是的,有何需要嗎.?”

"I am calling to report my neighbor is hiding marijuana in his firewood ."

“我打電話是要檢舉我的鄰居 湯姆。他在他的木柴中藏匿大麻。”

"This will be noted." Next day,the FBI comes over to Tom's house.

“我們會嚴加註意的。”次日,聯邦調查局來到湯姆的家。

They search the shed where the firewood is kept,break every piece of wood ,find nomarijuana,swear at Tom and leave .

他們搜查了存放木柴的庫房,把木柴劈成一塊一塊,沒有找到太麻,就對着湯姆口出穢言,然後離去。

The phone rings at Tom's house.

湯姆家的電話響了。

" Hey ,Tom! Did the FBI come ?"

“喂,湯姆,聯邦調查局有來你家嗎?”

"Yeah!" "Did they chop your firewood?"

“有呀”“他們‘有劈你們家的木柴嗎?”

"Yeah,they did."

“有呀,他們劈了呀”

"OK,now it's your turn to call .I need my garden plowed."

“好了,現在換你打電話了,我的菜園需要犁一下啦。”

  英文小笑話帶翻譯篇3

Cooking Class

烹飪課

One day during cooking class,

一天在上烹飪課的時候,

our teacher ,Mrs,Brown,was extolling her secrets for preparing perfect sauces .

我們的老師布朗太太正在頌揚她:準備完美醬料的祕訣。

When she ordered us to the stoves to the prepare our assignments,

當她把我們叫到爐子邊作準備工作時,

she said, "Don't forget to use wooden spoons ."

她說:“別忘了要用木製的湯匙”。

As I stirred my sauce ,

當我在攪拌醬料時,

I contemplated the physica behind the mystery of the wooden spoon

我一直苦思木製湯匙奧祕的背後所隱含的物理原理,

and decided it must have something to do with heat conduction.

然後認定它一定與熱傳導有關係。

I approached n to test my theory .

我走向布朗太太來測試我'韻理論。

"Why wooden spoons?"I asked .

我問:“爲什麼要用木製湯匙呢?”

"Because," she replied , "If I Have to sit here listening to all your metal spoons banging againstmetal pots ,I will go nuts!"

她回答:“因爲,如果我必須坐在這裏聽你們全部的金屬湯匙砰砰敲着金屬的罐子,我會發瘋喔”。


看了“英文小笑話帶翻譯”的人還看了:

1.英語小笑話帶翻譯精選

2.英語小笑話短文帶翻譯

3.關於英文小笑話帶翻譯閱讀

4.英語小笑話帶翻譯閱讀

5.關於英語笑話故事帶翻譯

6.中英對照英語小笑話閱讀

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀