英語閱讀英語美文着述

英語經典美文夜讀精選

本文已影響 2.36W人 

美文作爲一種獨立文體的地位遂得以在文學史上確立。下面是本站小編帶來的英語經典美文夜讀,歡迎閱讀!

英語經典美文夜讀精選
  英語經典美文夜讀精選

Dreams

It is said that "a virtuous man seldom dreams". Fortunately, I am but an ordinary man.

據說“至人無夢”。幸而我只是一個平庸的人。

I dream my own dreams, in which I often meet you.

我有我的夢中世界,在那裏我常常見到你。

Last night I again saw your kindly smiling face.

昨夜我又見到你那慈祥的笑顏了。

It was the same old home of ours. You talked to me cordially now in your room, now in my room. You smiled and I also smiled.

還是在我們的老家,在你的房間裏,在我的房間裏,你親切地對我講話。你笑,我也笑。

巴金《夢 Dreams》

It was the same old streets of Chengdu. I followed you step by step on the smooth flagstones. Looking at you from behind, I inwardly consoled myself with the thought that father was still hale and hearty. A sensation of blissfulness warmed me up all over.

還是成都的那些舊街道,我跟着你一步一步地走過平坦的石板路,我望着你的背影,心裏安慰地想:父親還很康健呢。一種幸福的感覺使我的全身發熱了。

I was unaware that I was in a dream. I also forgot the hardships I had gone through during the past 25 years.

我那時不會知道我是在夢中,也忘記了二十五年來艱苦的日子。

While I sat beside you inside a theater watching the fighting scenes of Peking opera, you explained its story to me in great detail.

在戲園裏,我坐在你旁邊,看臺上的武戲,你還詳細地給我解釋劇中的情節。

巴金《夢 Dreams》

I was again the small kid of 25 years before. I was joyful, I smiled naive smiles, I chattered away freely. I did not have the slightest inkling that you together with everything else would in a moment vanish out of sight.

我變成二十幾年前的孩子了。我高興,我沒有掛慮地微笑,我不假思索地隨口講話。我想不到我在很短的時間以後就會失掉你,失掉這一切。

When I opened my eyes, I found that I was all by myself and nothing was heard except the pit-a-pat of rain drops.

然而睜開眼睛,我只是一個人,四周就只有滴滴的雨聲。房間裏一片黑暗。

No more smile, no more chitchat. Only the drip drip drip of rain.

沒有笑,沒有話語。只有雨聲:滴——滴——滴。

Forcing my eyes to open wider and drawing aside the mosquito net, I began to search for you in the pitch darkness.

我用力把眼睛睜大,我撩開蚊帳,我在漆黑的空間中找尋你的影子。沒有你,沒有你的微笑。有的是寂寞,單調。雨一直滴——滴地下着。

巴金《夢 Dreams》

I called to you, but no response. I listened attentively, but heard no footsteps. I quieted down, my heart beating hard. I could hear its thumping.

我喚你,沒有迴應。我側耳傾聽,沒有腳聲。我靜下來,我的心怦怦地跳動。我聽得見自己的心的聲音。

My heart had been tramping along all the time. Up to now, it had been on its slow journey for 25 years.

我的心在走路,它慢慢地走過了二十五年,一直到這個夜晚。

Thereupon I kept my mouth shut. I knew you would never appear standing before me.

我於是閉了嘴,我知道你不會再站在我的面前。

I had lost you 25 years before. Since then, I had grown from a fatherless child into a middle-aged man.

二十五年前我失掉了你。我從無父的孩子已經長成一箇中年人了。

The rain continued to fall. The long night wore on amidst its dripping sound. I was seized with acute loneliness. Well, was the roof leaking? Or was it my tears that had wetted my cheeks?

雨聲繼續着。長夜在滴滴聲中進行。我的心感到無比的寂寞。怎麼,是屋漏麼?我的臉頰溼了。

巴金《夢 Dreams》

When I was young, I wished I could remain a kid forever under your wing. Now I can fulfill this wish only in my dreams.

小時侯我有一個願望:我願在你的庇廕下做一世的孩子。現在只有讓夢來滿足這個願望了。

There in a dream, I can at least come face to face with you. I can be happy, I can smile naive smiles, I can chatter away freely.

至少在夢裏,我可以見到你,我高興,我沒有掛慮地微笑,我不假思索地隨口講話。

For all this, I should be thankful to my dreams.

爲了這個,我應該感謝夢。

  英語經典美文夜讀閱讀

Try to Remember the Good Things

《遇見美好》

When times become difficult (and you know they sometimes will), remember a moment in your life that was filled with joy and happiness. Remember how it made you feel, and you will have the strength you need to get through any trial.

當你身陷困境的時候,回想你生命中快樂和幸福的時刻。回想它是如何使你快樂,你便有了走出困境的勇氣。

When life throws you one more obstacle than you think you can handle, remember something you achieved through perseverance and by struggling to the end. In doing so, you'll find you have the ability to overcome each obstacle brought your way.

當面對重重困難,你感覺舉步維艱的時候,想想你以前是如何堅持到底戰勝困難的。這樣,你就會發現你有能力克服每個障礙。

遇見美好

When you find yourself drained and depleted of energy, remember to find a place of sanctuary and the necessary time in your own life to dream your dreams and renew your energy, so you'll be ready to face each new day.

當你覺得精疲力盡的時候,暫時離開,讓自己稍作休息。給自己留點時間做做夢,充一下電,這樣你就能以嶄新的面貌去面對每一天。

遇見美好

When you feel tension building, find something fun to do. You'll find that the stress you feel will dissipate and your thoughts will become clearer.

當你感覺到緊張的壓力,做一些有樂趣的事吧。你會發現壓力在漸漸消逝,你的想法也漸漸明朗了。

遇見美好

When you're faced with so many negative and draining situations, realize how minuscule problems will seem when you view your life as a whole--and remember the positive things.

當你面對重重困難的時候,要意識到相對於你的整個生命,這些難題其實是微不足道的-銘記你生命中美好的東西。

  英語經典美文夜讀學習

You Are the April of This world

你是人間的四月天(黃新渠 譯 )

I think you are the April of this world,

我說

Sure, you are the April of this world.

你是人間的四月天;

Your laughter has lit up all the wind,

笑聲點亮了四面風;

So gently mingling with the spring.

輕靈在春的光豔中交舞着變。

你是人間的四月天 You Are the April of This

You are the clouds in early spring,

你是四月早天裏的雲煙,

The dusk wind blows up and down.

黃昏吹着風的軟,

And the stars blink now and then,

星子在無意中閃,

Fine rain drops down amid the flowers.

細雨點灑在花前。

你是人間的四月天 You Are the April of This

So gentle and graceful,

那輕,那娉婷,你是,

You are crowned with garlands.

鮮妍百花的冠冕你戴着,

So sublime and innocent,

你是天真,莊嚴,

You are a full moon over each evening.

你是夜夜的月圓。

你是人間的四月天 You Are the April of This

The snow melts, with that light yellow,

雪化後那片鵝黃,你像;

You look like the first budding green.

新鮮初放芽的綠,你是;

You are the soft joy of white lotus

柔嫩喜悅水光浮動着你

Rising up in your fancy dreamland.

夢期待中白蓮。

You're the blooming flowers over the trees,

你是一樹一樹的花開,

You're a swallow twittering between the beams;

是燕在樑間呢喃,

Full of love, full of warm hope,

——你是愛,是暖,是希望,

You are the spring of this world!

你是人間的四月天!

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀