英語閱讀英語美文着述

雙語美文:我不同意你的觀點,但我尊重你

本文已影響 7.16K人 

現在人與人之間應該互相尊重,即使我不同意你的觀點,我也應該尊重你,請大家來一起欣賞一下這篇雙語美文:我不同意你的觀點,但我尊重你。

ing-bottom: 82.97%;">雙語美文:我不同意你的觀點,但我尊重你

雙語美文:我不同意你的觀點,但我尊重你

With the years gone by, I have found that more and more people that I met have different views from mine.

隨着一年一年過去,我發現,我和越來越多的人觀點不同。

Sometimes I couldn't even use the word "different" to describe this, because our views were almost conflicting.

有時候,甚至已經不能用“不同”來形容,而是“針鋒相對”。

In the past, I used to tend to argue with people like this. I always wanted to persuade them all and make them accept my view while admitting that they themselves were wrong.

在以前,我傾向於和所有這樣的人進行爭辯,總是希望能在最終說服他們所有人,讓他們接受我的觀點,並承認他們自己是錯誤的。

But as time passed by I gradually came to realize that what I had been doing might be not right.

但是後來我發現,這麼做本身似乎就是錯的。

Every person has different experience. And our views are extracted from our own experiences.

每個人的經歷都是不一樣的,而我們的觀點正是自己經歷的濃縮。

There are too much subjective things in these views. And we think there's no need to question these beliefs.

這裏面有太多主觀的東西,有些東西在我們自己看來簡直毋庸置疑。

But when you ask yourself "Why are these beliefs right?"

但是,當你問自己“這些觀點爲什麼是對的?”

The only answer you can give yourself may just be "Because they are just right."

你所能給出的回答很可能只是“因爲就是對的啊。”

And where is the logic in all of this?

那麼,這裏面的邏輯又在哪呢?

That's why now I choose to respect a person even if our views are totally different.

所以,現在的我,即使觀點和別人不同,也會選擇尊重這種不同。

Because, ultimately, I cannot be sure that what I think is right.

因爲我真的無法確定我自己的想法就是對的。

Better let result be the judge.

一個做法是否正確,我們還是讓事情的結果來評判吧。

  雙語美文:請讓自己值得擁有愛情

  If you're really longing for love, don't just wait for it to happen.

如果你真的渴望愛情,就不要只是期待遇到誰。

Make yourself deserving this love.

去讓自己變得值得擁有這份愛情吧。

Don't just wait for someone to warm your heart every time you feel low.

不要只是期待每次你失落的時候有人溫暖你。

Become someone who can warm others.

去變成一個能溫暖別人的人吧。

If you want something beautiful, the best way to get it is to make yourself deserving it.

要得到一樣美好的東西,最好的做法是讓自己變得值得擁有它。

It's all the same whether what you want is wealth or love or fame.

不管是財富,還是愛情,亦或是名望,都是如此。

No one likes a person who only asks for things.

沒有人喜歡一個只知道索取的人。

And love is not an elixir.

而愛情也不是什麼萬靈藥。

True love is not illogical.

真正的愛情並不是不合邏輯的。

It's not irrational.

它也不是非理性的。

It's the resonance of two mature souls.

它是兩個成熟靈魂的心心相惜。

So don't just wait for love to be handed to you. It doesn't come that way. True love comes from efforts.

所以,不要渴求愛情從天而降,它不會的。正正的愛情,是奮鬥與經營的結果。

And only love like this can go far.

這樣的愛,纔會長久。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章