英語閱讀英語故事

林徽因愛的讚頌 《你是人間四月天》

本文已影響 8.94K人 

ing-bottom: 75%;">林徽因愛的讚頌 《你是人間四月天》

I Compare You to Lovely April Days

林徽因

我說你是人間的四月天,

I compare you, my beloved, to lovely April days.

笑音點亮了四面風,輕靈

When your giggling charm enlightens the breezes astray.

在春的光豔中交舞着變。

Rising lightness be your dancing shapes,

tiptoeing the gorgeous spring rays.

你是四月早天裏的雲煙,

You are my early April cloud;

黃昏吹着風的軟,星子在

Eventide softness where winds linger in steps proud.

無意中閃,細雨點灑在花前。

Starry sparkles, a careless note,

Modest raindrops over the blooms in a whisper silently loud.

那輕,那娉婷,你是,鮮妍

Lightness, fairness, and freshness are your floral crest,

百花的冠冕你戴着,你是

Naive grandness is the embrace of your chest

天真,莊嚴,你是夜夜的月圓。

You, every touch of a round moon holding my breath.

雪化後那片鵝黃,你像;新鮮

Yellowish green is your budding blade,

初放芽的綠,你是;柔嫩喜悅

When the wintry snow fades;

水光浮動着你夢期待中白蓮。

Tender rejoicing be your dreamy lilies in the rippling parade.

你是一樹一樹的花開,是燕

Your are trees heavy with flowers merry and gay;

在樑間呢喃,——你是愛,是暖

Like keen swallows, under every roof, you gently chatter away,  

是希望,你是人間的四月天!

In thy name of love and warm hopes, you are a lovely April day!

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章