英語閱讀英語故事

席慕容《一棵開花的樹》A Blooming Tree

本文已影響 2.62W人 

ing-bottom: 75%;">席慕容《一棵開花的樹》A Blooming Tree

A Blooming Tree

一棵開花的樹

May Buddha let us meet

如何讓你遇見我

in my most beautiful hours,

在我最美麗的時刻

I have prayed for it

爲這——

for five hundred years.

我已在佛前 求了五百年

Buddha made me a tree

求它讓我們結一段塵緣

by the path you may take,

佛於是把我化做一棵樹

In full blossoms I'm waiting in the sun

長在你必經的路旁

every flower carrying my previous hope.

陽光下慎重地開滿了花

As you are near, listen carefully

朵朵都是我前世的盼望

the quivering leaves are my waiting zeal,

當你走近 請你細聽

As you pass by the tree

那顫抖的葉是我等待的熱情

without noticing me,

而當你終於無視地走過

My friend, upon the ground behind you

在你身後落了一地的

is not the fallen petals but my withered heart.

朋友啊 那不是花瓣

是我凋零的心

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章