英語閱讀英語故事

3分鐘英語故事帶翻譯

本文已影響 2.9W人 

英語故事閱讀對豐富小學生的語言知識和提高語言素養有着積極的意義,同時也是非常適合小學生的一種學習渠道。小編精心收集了3分鐘英語故事帶翻譯,供大家欣賞學習!

3分鐘英語故事帶翻譯
  3分鐘英語故事帶翻譯:猴子撈月(中英文對照)

One day,a little monkey is playing by the well.

一天,有隻小猴子在井邊玩兒。

He looks in the well and shouts :

它往井裏一瞧,高喊道:

“Oh!My god!The moon has fallen into the well!”

“噢!我的天!月亮掉到井裏頭啦!”

An older monkeys runs over, takes a look,and says,

一隻大猴子跑來一看,說,

“Goodness me!The moon is really in the water!”

“糟啦!月亮掉在井裏頭啦!”

And olderly monkey comes over.

老猴子也跑過來。

He is very surprised as well and cries out:

他也非常驚奇,喊道:

“The moon is in the well.”

“糟了,月亮掉在井裏頭了!”

A group of monkeys run over to the well .

一羣猴子跑到井邊來,

They look at the moon in the well and shout:

他們看到井裏的月亮,喊道:

“The moon did fall into the well!Come on!Let’get it out!”

“月亮掉在井裏頭啦!快來!讓我們把它撈起來!”

Then,the oldest monkey hangs on the tree up side down ,with his feet on the branch .

然後,老猴子倒掛在大樹上,

And he pulls the next monkey’s feet with his hands.

拉住大猴子的腳,

All the other monkeys follow his suit,

其他的猴子一個個跟着,

And they join each other one by one down to the moon in the well.

它們一隻連着一隻直到井裏。

Just before they reach the moon,the oldest monkey raises his head and happens to see the moon in the sky,

正好他們摸到月亮的時候,老猴子擡頭髮現月亮掛在天上呢

He yells excitedly “Don’t be so foolish!The moon is still in the sky!”

它興奮地大叫:“別蠢了!月亮還好好地掛在天上呢!”

  3分鐘英語故事帶翻譯:How the Elephant got his trunk

Once upon a time, there was a sad elephant. He was dirty and stinky, because he could not reach to wash his back. All the other animals didn’t play with him because he was smelly.

Elephant sat under a tree, where nobody could see him. He started to cry. His head was hanging down, crying big tears. He sat and cried for days. One day, when his tears had dried up, he went to itch his head and he felt a bump on his back. Then he noticed his nose had stretched because it had got wet with all the crying and it was now a long trunk which had hit him on his back.

He went to the river and got his trunk, put it in the water and sucked the water up. Then he sprayed his back with water.

All the other animals came over to him and said “you are so clean and smell so lovely. Do you want to play with us?”

The elephant was so happy and said “yes.”

The End.

譯文如下:

大象如何得到了他的行李箱

很久很久以前,有一個悲傷的大象。他又髒又臭,因爲他不能達到清洗他的背部。其他的動物並沒有和他一起玩,因爲他是臭。

大象坐在樹下,無人能看見他。他開始哭了起來。他的頭被懸掛下來,哭大的眼淚。他坐在那裏哭了好幾天。有一天,當他的淚水已經乾涸,他去他的頭癢,他感到有人在他的背部腫塊。然後,他發現他的鼻子已經承受了溼了,因爲它同所有的哭,它現在是一個長鼻子的擊中了他在他的背上。

他去到河邊,得到了他的箱子,放在水中,並吸了水。然後,他用清水噴他回來。

其他的動物走了過來,他說:“你這麼幹淨,這麼可愛的氣味。你想和我們一起玩?“

大象是如此高興地說:“是的。“

  3分鐘英語故事帶翻譯:父親

It's never too late to have a happy childhood.

想擁有一個快樂童年永遠都不晚。

Some bumper-sticker author said.

有些人在汽車貼紙上這樣寫道。

I think it is never too late to need Dad.

而我認爲,對父親的需要永遠都不會晚。

When we're little, Daddy is in charge of the world as we know it.

小時候,世界就如我們所想的那樣由父親掌控着。

Yes. I know we have a President, some countries have kings or prime ministers,

的確,我知道我們國家有總統,別的國家有國王或首相,

but they are really not in charge of the world.

但他們並不是真正掌控這個世界的人。

Dad knows everything, he can do anything, he is always right, he can always fix things.

父親通曉一切,所向披靡,他永遠是對的,且總能把一切都安排妥當。

He's almost like God.

他無異於上帝。

Hey, Daddy! Where is Helsinki? My father always replied,

嘿,爸爸!赫爾辛基在哪裏?父親總會答道:

if you put things away where they belong, you would know where they are.

如果你把東西歸放原位,就會知道它在哪裏了。

Hey, Daddy! I really need to know about Helsinki.

嘿,爸爸!我確實需要知道赫爾辛基的位置。

OK, let's get the encyclopedia.

好的,那我們去翻百科全書。

Hey, Dad! Can I use the car for a date tonight?

嘿,爸爸!我今晚赴約會用一下車,可以嗎?

Yeah. Be home before midnight.

當然可以,但你必須午夜前回來。

Arriving home at 2:30 a.m., Dad was up waiting.

結果我凌晨兩點半纔到家,父親一直沒睡,在等着我。

We don't understand about love and anger when we're kids.

小的時候,我們不懂什麼是愛,什麼是憤慨。

Dads yell and shout, and we don't realize it is because they care; we think it is because they have to be tough.

父親大喊大叫,我們不知道是因爲他在意,還以爲他是在耀武揚威。

Not this time. He said, thank God you're safe. Go to bed, we'll talk about this in the morning.

但這次例外,他說:上帝保佑你平安回來。去睡吧!我們有話明早再說。

Hey, Dad! I got into trouble at school today.

嘿,爸爸!今天我在學校惹麻煩了,

I didn't really do anything wrong.

我真沒做錯事,

That stupid teacher won't listen to me.

可那個愚蠢的老師根本不聽我解釋。

I'll listen. What happened? Is that really what happened?

說給我聽聽,發生了什麼事?真是那樣嗎?

Next day, Dad is at my school, talking with my teacher, fixing the misunderstanding.

第二天,父親去學校找老師談話,將誤會解除了。

He has such power! I can always count on Dad.

父親竟如此有能耐!我甚至可以永遠依賴他。

Regardless of what they know or don't know, they mostly care, and can be counted on to be on your side.

無論知道的多與少,父親們大多是充滿關愛的慈父,而且會站在我們的立場上。

The small things Dad does for us make us feel valuable and important.

他爲我們所做的,即使是很小的事,也會讓我們覺得重要而且有意義。

Hey, Dad! Do you have fifty bucks I could borrow? He does.

嘿,爸爸!能借給我50塊錢嗎?如果他有,就會借給我。

Even if he doesn't, he will find it or go without something so he will have it.

即使他沒有,也會想辦法借給我。

Then he feels embarrassed when we pay him back, and he says, now, you don't have to pay it.

我們還錢給他時,他會很不自在,並說:不必了,你不用還。

But we do because it is imporatant to do the right thing. Dad taught us that.

但我們要還,因爲正確地做事很重要——這也是父親教育我們的。

Dad presides over all festive events. How is today different from other days?

父親操辦着所有的慶祝活動。今天與平日有何差異?

Of course he knows, and knows how to explain; it is he who takes charge and knows how to do everything;

他當然知道差異之所在,而且知道如何解釋,因爲他負責和通曉一切事務的籌辦。

he is the leader, and he is in charge of our world. The Captain of the ocean sea.

他是領導,掌控着我們的世界。他是汪洋大海中的船長。

It is also okay to become the Dad who knows everything, can do everything, and who is in charge of the world.

成爲通曉一切、所向披靡、掌控世界的父親是很不錯的。


看了“3分鐘英語故事帶翻譯”的人還看了:

1.3分鐘英語故事翻譯3個

2.英語三分鐘演講稿

3.3分鐘英語勵志故事

4.3分鐘經典英語故事大全

5.英語演講稿3分鐘帶翻譯

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀