英語閱讀英語詩歌散文

中學生英文詩歌朗誦精選

本文已影響 4.07K人 

英語詩歌是英語學習的重要部分。正如學習漢語要懂詩詞歌賦一樣,學習英語時有必要對英語詩歌有所瞭解。本站小編整理了關於中學生英文詩歌,歡迎閱讀!

ing-bottom: 66.09%;">中學生英文詩歌朗誦精選
  關於中學生英文詩歌篇一

I Love This Land — Ai Qing

我愛這土地——艾青

If I were a bird,

假如我是一隻鳥,

I would sing with my hoarse voice

我也應該用嘶啞的喉嚨歌唱:

Of this land buffeted by storms,

這被暴風雨所打擊着的土地,

Of this river turbulent with our grief,

這永遠洶涌着我們的悲憤的河流,

Of these angry winds ceaselessly blowing,

這無止息地吹颳着的激怒的風,

And of the dawn, infinitely gentle over the woods...

和那來自林間的無比溫柔的黎明……

Then I would die

然後我死了,

And even my feathers would rot in the soil.

連羽毛也腐爛在土地裏面。

Why are my eyes always brimming with tears?

爲什麼我的眼裏常含淚水?

Because I love this land so deeply...

因爲我對這土地愛得深沉……

  關於中學生英文詩歌篇二

Answers — Bei Dao

回答——北島

Cruelty is the ID pass of the cruel,

卑鄙是卑鄙者的通行證,

honesty the grave stone of the honest.

高尚是高尚者的墓誌銘,

Look, in the sky plated gold,

看吧,在那鍍金的天空中,

crooked reflections of all the dead float around.

飄滿了死者彎曲的倒影。

The glacial epoch is over,

冰川紀過去了,

so why is there ice everywhere?

爲什麼到處都是冰凌?

Good Hope was rounded a long time ago,

好望角發現了,

so where are these thousands of boats racing on the Dead Sea?

爲什麼死海里千帆相競?

I came into this world

我來到這個世界上,

with only blank pages, rope and my fingers;

只帶着紙、繩索和身影,

therefore, before final judgements are given,

爲了在審判之前,

I need to speak in all the voices of the defendants.

宣讀那些被判決的聲音。

Just let me say, world,

告訴你吧,世界

I—don't—believe!

我——不——相——信!

If a thousand challengers are under your feet

縱使你腳下有一千名挑戰者,

count me as challenger one-thousand-and-one.

那就把我算作第一千零一名。

I don't believe the sky is always blue;

我不相信天是藍的,

I don't believe it was thunder echoing;

我不相信雷的回聲,

I don't believe all dreaming is false;

我不相信夢是假的,

I don't believe the dead cannot bring judgement.

我不相信死無報應。

If the sea is doomed someday to break its levees

如果海洋註定要決堤,

my heart must flood with all the bitter waters.

就讓所有的苦水都注入我心中,

If the land is destined to form the hills again,

如果陸地註定要上升,

let real human beings learn to choose the higher ground.

就讓人類重新選擇生存的峯頂。

The latest, favorable turnings, the twinkling stars

新的轉機和閃閃星斗,

studding the naked sky,

正在綴滿沒有遮攔的天空。

are pictographs five-thousand years old.

那是五千年的象形文字,

They are the eyes of the future staring at us now.

那是未來人們凝視的眼睛。

  關於中學生英文詩歌篇三

I never saw a moor — Emily Dickinson

我從未看過荒原——艾米莉·狄金森

I never saw a Moor —

我從未看過荒原 —

I never saw the Sea —

我從未看過海洋 —

Yet know I how the Heather looks

可我知道石楠的容貌

And what a Billow be.

和狂濤巨浪。

I never spoke with God

我從未與上帝交談

Nor visited in Heaven —

也不曾拜訪過天堂 —

Yet certain am I of the spot

可我好像已通過檢查

As if the Checks were given —

一定會到那個地方


看了“關於中學生英文詩歌”的人還看了:

1.適合中學生朗誦的英語詩歌

2.關於中學生英文詩歌朗誦精選

3.中學生優秀英語詩歌朗誦

4.關於初中生優秀英文詩朗誦

5.中學生英語詩歌朗誦精選

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀