英語閱讀英語詩歌散文

關於二分鐘英文詩朗誦

本文已影響 7.46K人 

英語詩歌是英美文學中的珍寶。在英美文學中,尤其是早期作品中,如史詩及戲劇都是以詩歌的形式出現。小編精心收集了關於二分鐘英文詩,供大家欣賞學習!

關於二分鐘英文詩朗誦
  關於二分鐘英文詩篇1

Friendship Is Like the Breeze

友誼如微風

Terri Fanning

特里•範寧

Friendship is like the breeze,

友誼如和煦的微風,

You can't hold it, Smell it, Taste it Or know when it's coming,

你握不住它, 聞不到它, 嘗不到它, 無法知道它何時光臨,

But you can always feel it, And you'll always know it's there,

不過你總能感覺到它, 而且總能意識到它的存在,

It may come and then go, But you can know it'll always be back..

它可能會來了而又走開, 但你知道它總會回來。

  關於二分鐘英文詩篇2

Friend

朋友

Sometimes in life, You find a special friend; Someone who changes your life just by being part of it.

有時在生活中, 你會發現一個特別的朋友; 有人通過成爲你生活的一部分而改變你的命運

Someone who makes you laugh until you can't stop;

有人使你笑,直到你不能停止;

Someone who makes you believe that there really is good in the world.

有人使你相信真的有在世界上的良好。

Someone who convinces you that there really is an unlocked door just waiting for you to open it.

有人說服你,真的有一個上鎖的門只等着你來打開它。

This is Forever Friendship. when you're down, and the world seems dark and empty,

這是永遠友好。 當你遇到挫折, 世界似乎黑暗和空洞的,

Your forever friend lifts you up in spirits and makes that dark and empty world suddenly seem bright and full.

你永遠的朋友你在升降機的精神和作出的黑暗和空洞的世界 突然顯得明亮,充滿挑戰。

Your forever friend gets you through the hard times,the sad times,and the confused times.

你永遠的朋友度過困難時期你,時代的悲哀,時代的困惑。

If you turn and walk away, Your forever friend follows,

如果你扭頭就走, 你永遠的朋友如下,

If you lose you way, Your forever friend guides you and cheers you on.

如果你失去你的方式, 你永遠的朋友會引導您和您的歡呼聲。

Your forever friend holds your hand and tells you that everything is going to be okay.

你永遠的朋友認爲你的手,告訴你,一切將是不錯。

And if you find such a friend, You feel happy and complete,

如果你找到這樣的朋友, 你感到幸福和完整,

Because you need not worry, Your have a forever friend for life.

因爲你不用擔心, 你的生活有一個永遠的朋友。

  關於二分鐘英文詩篇3

These Things Shall Never Die

這些美好不會消逝

Charles Dickens

查爾斯•狄更斯

The pure, the bright,the beautiful, That stirred our hearts in youth, The impulses to wordless prayer,

一切純潔的、輝煌的、美麗的, 強烈地震撼着我們年輕的心靈, 推動着我們做無言的禱告,

The dreams of love and truth; The longing after something's lost, The spirit's yearning cry,

讓我們夢想着愛與真理; 在失去後感到珍惜的, 使靈魂深切地呼喊着,

The striving after better hopes- These things can never die. The timid hand stretched forth to aid

爲了更美好的夢想而奮鬥着—— 這些美好不會消逝。 羞怯地伸出援助的手。

A brother in his need, A kindly word in grief's dark hour That proves a friend indeed ;

在你的兄弟需要的時候, 傷痛、困難的時候,一句親切的話 就足以證明朋友的真心;

The plea for mercy softly breathed, When justice threatens nigh,

輕聲地祈求憐憫, 在審判臨近的時候,

The sorrow of a contrite heart- These things shall never die. Let nothing pass for every hand

懊悔的心有一種傷感, 這些美好不會消逝。 在人間傳遞溫情,

Must find some work to do ; Lose not a chance to waken love- Be firm,and just ,and true;

盡你所能地去做; 別錯失了喚醒愛的良機—— 爲人要堅定,正直,忠誠;

So shall a light that cannot fade Beam on thee from on high.

因此上方照耀着你的那道光芒就不會消失。

And angel voices say to thee--- These things shall never die.>

你將聽到天使的聲音在說—— 這些美好不會消逝。


看了“關於二分鐘英文詩”的人還看了:

1.短篇英語勵志詩歌2分鐘朗誦

2.短篇優美英語勵志詩歌2分鐘朗誦

3.英語詩歌朗誦著名詩歌兩分鐘

4.外國2分鐘英文詩歌朗誦

5.兩分鐘英文詩歌朗誦摘抄

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀