英語閱讀英語詩歌散文

英語現代詩I Like For You To Be Still

本文已影響 9.6K人 
經典英語詩歌——I Like For you.To Be Still

作者:巴勃魯·聶魯達 姓名:巴勃魯·聶魯達(PabloNeruda) 本名:內夫塔利·里加爾多·雷耶斯·巴索阿爾託性別:男 出生年代:1904年7月12日~1973年9月23日 國籍:智利名人職稱:詩人,政治活動家 所獲獎項:1971年諾貝爾文學獎

ing-bottom: 177.78%;">英語現代詩I Like For You To Be Still

詩歌欣賞

I like for you to be still《我喜歡你是寂靜的》

我喜歡你是寂靜的,彷彿你消失了一樣,

I like for you to be still,it is as though you were absent,

你從遠處聆聽我,我的聲音卻無法觸及你.

and you hear me from far away,and my voice does not touch you.

好像你的雙眼已經飛離去,如同一個吻,封緘了你的嘴

It seems as though your eyes had flown away ,and it seems that a kiss had sealed your mouth.

如同所有的事物充滿了我的靈魂,

As all things are filled with my soul

你從所有的事物中浮現,充滿了我的靈魂.

you emerge from the things,filled my soul.

你像我的靈魂,一隻夢的蝴蝶.你如同憂鬱這個詞.  You are like my soul,a butterfly of dream,and you are like the word Melancholy.

我喜歡你是寂靜的,好像你已遠去.

I like for you to be still,and you seem far away.

你聽起來像在悲嘆,一隻如鴿悲鳴的蝴蝶.

It sounds as though you were lamenting,a butterfly cooing like a dove.

你從遠處聽見我,我的聲音無法觸及你:  And you hear me from far away and my voice does not touch you:

讓我在你的沉默中安靜無聲.

Let me come to be still in your silence.

並且讓我借你的沉默與你說話,

And let me talk to you with your silence

你的沉默明亮如燈,簡單如指環,

that is bright as a lamp,simple as a ring.

你就像黑夜,擁有寂寞與羣星.

You are like the night,with its stillness and constellations.

你的沉默就是星星的沉默,遙遠而明亮.

Your silence is that of a star,as remote and candid.

我喜歡你是寂靜的,彷彿你消失了一樣,

I like for you to be still,it is as though you were absent,

遙遠而且哀傷,彷彿你已經死了.

distant and full of sorrow as though you had died.

彼時,一個字,一個微笑,已經足夠.

One word then,one smile,is enough.

而我會覺得幸福,因那不是真的而覺得幸福.

And I am happy,happy that it's not true.

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀