英語閱讀英語金句摘錄

阿甘正傳優美英文段落摘抄

本文已影響 1.72W人 

經典電影《阿甘正傳》多年來一直受到人們廣泛好評,引來了很多學者對其進行研究。下面是本站小編帶來的阿甘正傳優美英文段落摘抄,歡迎閱讀!

ing-bottom: 66.56%;">阿甘正傳優美英文段落摘抄

 阿甘正傳優美英文段落摘抄精選

Hello. My name’s Forrest,Forrest Gump.

你好,我叫弗勒斯,姓甘

Do you want a chocolate?

要吃巧克力嗎?

I could eat about a million and a half of these.

這玩意我可以吃150萬粒

My mama always said

我媽常說

Life was like a box of chocolates.

“人生像一盒巧克力”

You never know what you’re going to get.

“你無法預知 會吃到什麼口味”

Those must be comfortable shoes.

穿那雙鞋一定很舒服

I bet you could walk all day in shoes like that

儘管你走一整天

and not feel a thing.

也不會痛

I wish I had shoes like that.

真希望我也有一雙

My feet hurt.

我的腳痛

Mama always said there’s an awful lot

我媽說從鞋子看人

you can tell about a person by their shoes.

可以看出很多事

Where they’re going,

知道他們要上哪去

where they’ve been.

去過哪裏

I’ve worn lots of shoes.

我穿爛過許多鞋

I bet if I think about it real hard

我若是拼命地想

I could remember my first pair of shoes.

也能想起我的第一雙鞋

Mama said they’d take me anywhere.

我媽說那雙鞋會帶我走遍天下

She said they were my magic shoes.

她說那是我的“寶鞋”

All right, Forrest, Open your eyes now.

好,弗勒斯 可以睜開眼睛了

Let’s take a little walk around.

我們來走走看!

How do those feel?

感覺怎麼樣?

His legs are strong, Mrs. Gump,

甘太太,他這雙腿很強健

as strong as I’ve ever seen.

沒見過這麼有力的腿

But his back’s as crooked as a politician.

但是他的背跟政客一樣歪曲

You're a mama, Jenny.

你做媽媽了,珍妮

I'm a mama.

我做媽媽了

His name's Forrest.

他名字叫福雷斯

Like me!

和我一樣!

I named him after his daddy.

他的名字和他爸爸一樣

He got a daddy named Forrest, too?

他的爸爸也叫福雷斯?

You're his daddy, Forrest.

你就是他爸爸,福雷斯

Forrest, look at me.

福雷斯,看着我

Look at me, Forrest.

看着我,福雷斯

There's nothing you need to do.

你不用擔心

You didn't do anything wrong.

你沒有做錯事

O.K.?

好嗎?

Isn't he beautiful?

他漂亮嗎?

He's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

他是我見過最漂亮的

But...

可是…

is--is he s-smart? Like, can he...

他…他聰明嗎?比如他能不能…

He's very smart.

他非常聰明

He's one of the smartest in his class.

他是他班上最聰明的一個

Yeah, it's O.K. Go talk to him.

沒事的,去和他聊聊吧

 阿甘正傳優美英文段落摘抄賞析

The good thing about Vietnam

在越南最好的一點

is there was always someplace to go.

就是總有地方可去

Fire in the hole!

小心手雷!

Gump, check out that hole.

阿甘,搜一下那個洞

And there was always something to do.

也總有事情可做

Mount'em up!

準備好!

Spread out! Cover his back!

散開!掩護他!

One day it started raining,

有一天開始下雨了

and it didn't quit for four months.

然後一直不停的下了四個月

We've been through every kind of rain there is--

我們經歷了各種各樣的雨…

little bitty stinging rain

象小針樣的雨

and big old fat rain,

還有傾盆大雨

rain that flew in side ways,

從側面下的雨

and sometimes rain even seemed

有時甚至還有

to come straight up from underneath.

從下往上的雨

Shoot, it even rained at night.

連晚上也下雨

Hey, Forrest.

嘿,福雷斯

Hey, Bubba.

嘿,布巴

I'm going to lean up against you.

我的背靠着你的背

You lean up against me.

你的背靠着你的背

This way we don't have to sleep

這樣我們睡着的時候

with our heads in the mud.

頭就不會鑽進泥裏

You know why we're a good partnership, Forrest?

你知道爲何我們是好夥伴,福雷斯?

Cause we be watching out for one another,

因爲我們互相照顧

like brothers and stuff.

就象兄弟一樣

  阿甘正傳優美英文段落摘抄閱讀

Now they told us

他們告訴我們

that Vietnam was going to be very different

越南完全不一樣

from the United States of America.

和美利堅合衆國相比

Except for all the beer cans and barbecues,

除了啤酒罐和燒烤以外

it was.

的確如此

Hey, I'll bet there's shrimp all in these waters .

嘿,我敢打賭這水裏全都是蝦

They tell me these Vietnams is good shrimp.

他們告訴我越南的蝦最好

After we win this war

等我們贏了這場戰爭

and we take over everything,

我們就接管所有東西

we can get American shrimpers out here

我們可以把美國捕蝦船開過來

and shrimp these waters .

在這水裏捕蝦

Just shrimp all the time, man.

一天到晚捕蝦,兄弟

You must be my FNGs.

你們是新兵吧

Morning, sir.

早上好,長官

Oh, get your hands down.

啊,把你們的手放下

Do not salute me.

不要向我敬禮

There are goddamn snipers all around this area

這一帶有他媽的很多狙擊手

who'd love to grease an officer.

最喜歡打軍官

I'm Lieutenant Dan Taylor. Welcome to Fort Platoon.

我是丹泰勒中尉,歡迎來弗特排

What's wrong with your lip?

你的嘴脣怎麼啦?

I was born with big gums, sir.

我天生就是厚嘴脣,長官

Well, you better tuck that in.

嗯,你最好把它吸進去點

Gonna get that caught on a trip wire.

不然會碰到地雷線

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章