英語閱讀英語散文

英語2人對話短文帶翻譯

本文已影響 2.65W人 

在初中英語對話教學中必須給學生創設一個真實的語言交際環境,爲學生提供充分運用英語進行交流實踐的機會,使學生能夠加深理解、熟練掌握、靈活運用,達到學以致用的目的。本站小編整理了英語2人對話短文帶翻譯,歡迎閱讀!

ing-bottom: 100%;">英語2人對話短文帶翻譯
  英語2人對話短文帶翻譯一

事故理賠 對話

Steven is driving a car in the street. His wife Julia is in the car too. Suddenly a car accident happens on him.

史蒂文正在開車,他的妻子茱莉婭也在車上。突然,一起交通事故發生了。

Julia: I told you.not to drink so much. Your breath reeks of alcohol. We'll get into trouble if we run into a policeman... Slow down a bit.

茱莉婭:我告訴你不要喝那麼多,你嘴裏滿是酒氣。如果我們遇到警察就麻煩了……慢一點開!

Steven: I'm only going 60 mph. (They see a dog right in the middle of the road.)

史蒂文:我每小時只開60英里。(他們看到一條狗正好在路中央。)

Julia: Look out! Oh. no! (Steven swerves to avoid the dog and hits a car coming the opposite way. Luckily it is a slight hit. At this moment, a police car is coming.)

茱莉婭:小心……哦,不!(爲了躲 開那條狗,史蒂文突然轉彎,正好撞上對面的一輛車。幸虧只是輕微的碰撞。這時警車過來了。)

Steven: That damn stray dog!

史蒂文:該死的流浪狗!

Car owner : Oh, damn! Didn't you know how to drive?

車主:哦.該死的!你不知道怎麼開車嗎?

Policeman : Hey, buddy, your driving licence.

警察:喂,夥計,你的駕照!

Steven: Here! Listen to me, officer, it wasn't my fault. It was that dog.

史蒂文:給你!聽我說,警官,這不是我的錯,是那條狗的錯。

Car owner: What dog? I didn't see any dog.

車主:什麼狗?我沒有看到什麼狗。

Julia: It's true, sir. There was a dog in our lane. If not we wouldn't have hit you.

茱莉婭:是真的,先生,是有一條狗在路上。如果不是那條狗,我們不可能撞到你的。

Car owner: Even if there was a dog you wouldn't shirk your responsibility. I will claim for compensation.

車主:就算有條狗,你們也不能逃避責任,我會要求賠償的。

  英語2人對話短文帶翻譯二

加油站 對話

Steven drove a car to the gas station to fill the tank with oil. Now Steven is talking with the fuelman.

史蒂文駕車開往加油站加油。現在正和加油員交談。

Fuel man: Can I help you, sir?

加油員:先生,要幫忙加油嗎?

Steven: Yes. Fill it up, please.

史蒂文:是的,消替我加滿汽油。

Fuel man: OK. What kind of gas do you want?

加油員:好的,您要加哪一種汽油?

Steven: I don't really know. I have just bought this new car. And it's the first time I've gottengas for it.

史蒂文:我不太清楚。我剛剛買了 這輛新車,而且這是我第一次加油。

Fuel man: We have regular, super, and premium gasoline. This is a new car, so I'drecommend premium.

加油員:我們有普通汽油、特級汽油和高級汽油。這是新車,所以我建議您加高級汽油。

Steven: Premium, please. Thanks. Please fill it up.

史蒂文:那就高級汽油吧!謝謝你,請加滿。

Fuel man: All right, sir. You will park at refueling 4.

加油員:好的,先生。你將停在4號加油口。

Steven: OK, thanks.

史蒂文:好的,謝謝。

Fuel man: Your car's ready.

加油員:您的車好了。

Steven: Good. How much does it come to?

史蒂文:好,一共多少錢?

Fuel man: Ten gallons of premium. That's $18.56, please.

加油員:10加侖高級汽油。共是18.56美元。

Steven: OK. Here you are.

史蒂文:好的。給你。

Fuel man: Thank you, sir. Have a nice drive!

加油員:謝謝您,先生! 一路順風!

  英語2人對話短文帶翻譯三

秀新車 對話

Steven has just bought a new car. Now he is showing it to his friend Carl.

史蒂文剛買了輛新車。現在正向他的朋友卡爾秀他的新車。

Carl: How is your new car?

卡爾:你的新車怎麼樣?

Steven: Perfect. Couldn't be better.

史蒂文:太棒了!沒有比這更好的了。

Carl: Why do you say so? Can I see your new car?

卡爾:爲什麼這麼說呢?我可以看看嗎?

Steven: Of course you can. ( Lead Carl to his garage.)

史蒂文:當然可以。(領卡爾去車庫。)

Carl: Wow, this new car is dynamite! It is a shiny, beautiful car.

卡爾:哇,這輛新車真是太棒了。真是輛溧亮耀眼的車。

Steven: My car is simply a daisy. It drives smoothly.

史蒂文:我的新車是一流產品,開起來很平穩。

Carl: The car has very sleek lines. I love it.

卡爾:這種車線條很流暢,我非常喜歡。

Steven: I am glad to hear that. I'm really pleased with it.

史蒂文:你這麼說讓我髙興。我真的對它很滿意。

Carl: You made a good choice.

卡爾:你的選擇不錯。


看了“英語2人對話短文帶翻譯”的人還看了:

1.大學2人英語對話短文帶翻譯

2.兩人英語對話短文帶翻譯精選

3.關於2人英語對話帶翻譯

4.兩人英語對話短文帶翻譯

5.2人英語對話帶翻譯精選

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀