英語閱讀英語散文

英語短文小故事帶翻譯閱讀

本文已影響 1.5W人 

通過調查發現,小學生對英語故事有濃厚的興趣,老師對故事教學的作用也很肯定。本站小編整理了英語短文小故事帶翻譯,歡迎閱讀!

ing-bottom: 56.25%;">英語短文小故事帶翻譯閱讀
  英語短文小故事帶翻譯篇一

One day, Ji Liang went to see the King of Wei and reported:

一天,季樑去見魏王,報告說:

"When I was coming here, I saw a man on the road driving a horse carriage north in greathaste.

“這次,我來的時候,在路上看到一個人,駕着馬車往北走,走得很急。

"I asked him: `Where are you going in such haste?'

“我問他:‘走得這麼急,你要去哪兒?’

"He replied: `I am going to the State of Chu.'

“他回答說:‘我要到楚國去。’

"I said: `If you want to go to the State of Chu, you should go south.

“我說:‘你去楚國,應該朝南走。

Why are you going north? You are going the wrong way!’

怎麼往北呢?你走錯了!’

"He said: `My horse is big and strong. It can run as fast as flying. It doesn't matter to run alittle more.'

“他說:‘我的馬很好,又高又大,跑起來跟飛一樣快。多跑點兒沒關係。’

"I told him: `Though your horse is good, you are going in the wrong direction.'

“我告訴他:‘你的馬雖然好,可是去楚國的方向不對呀!

"He said: `It doesn't matter. I have lots of money.'

“他說:‘沒關係,我有很多錢。’

"I told him again: `Though you have lots of money, this is not the road to the State of Chu.'

“我又告訴他:‘你錢雖然多,但是這不是去楚國的路呀!’

"He said: `It doesn't matter. My driver is good and strong.'

“他說:‘沒關係,我的車伕好,他身強力壯。’

"Finally I told him: `Though your driver is good and strong, this is not the road to the State ofChu."

“最後我告訴他:‘你的車伕雖然好,但是這不是去楚國的路呀!'

The King of Wei blurted out: "Alas, this man is too obstinate.

魏王脫口說道:“唉!這個人真固執。

He doesn't realize that if his direction is wrong, the better he is equipped, the farther he wouldbe away from his destination."

他不知道方向錯了,條件越好,離開目的地就越遠。”

  英語短文小故事帶翻譯篇二

In the past a family in the State of Chu made sacrificial offers to their ancestors, and after thatthey rewarded the people who helped in the ceremony with the pot of wine used in it.

從前,楚國有一戶人家,祭完祖宗以後,把一壺祭祀時用過的酒,賞給幫助辦事的人喝。

There were many helpers but only one pot of wine.

辦事的人很多,可是酒只有一壺。

Who should drink it?

到底給誰喝呢?

Someone suggested:"Each person is to draw a snake on the ground. Whoever draws fastestand most lifelike will get the pot of wine."

有人提議說:“各人都在地上畫一條蛇,誰畫得快、畫得像,就把這壺酒給誰喝。”

Everyone thought this was a good idea.

大家都認爲這個辦法很好。

One man drew very fast, finished it in the twinkling of an eye, and was given the pot of wine.

有一個人畫得很快,一轉眼,就把蛇畫好了。這壺酒應該歸他。

At this moment, he saw that the others had not yet finished, so he wanted to flaunt his skillonce more.

可是,這時候,他看看別人都沒有畫好,就想再炫耀一下自己的能耐。

He said proudly: "How slow you are! Let me add a few snake feet."

他得意洋洋地說:“你們畫得多慢啊,讓我再畫上幾隻蛇腳吧!”

Holding the wine pot in his left hand, he began to add feet to the finished snake with his righthand.

他左手拿着酒壺,右手又開始給畫好了的蛇添上腳。

When he was just adding feet to the snake, another man finished his drawing.

當他正在添足的時候,另一個人卻把蛇畫好了。

He grabbed the wine pot at once, saying: "A snake has no feet. How could you add feet to it?The first one who finished drawing a snake is I, not you."

而且立刻把酒壺奪了過去,說: “蛇是沒有腳的,你怎麼畫上了腳?第一個畫好蛇的是我,不是你哩!”

Having said this, the man drank the wine with an easy conscience.

那人說完話,就心安理得地喝起酒來。

  英語短文小故事帶翻譯篇三

One day, a big tiger was looking for food in a dense forest.

一天,在一片茂密的森林裏,有一隻大老虎正在尋找食物。

A fox happened to scurry by, so the tiger pounced upon the fox and caught it.

一隻狐狸正好從老虎身邊竄過。於是,老虎猛撲過去,就把狐狸逮住了。

At this time, the fox suddenly hit upon a bright idea to get itself out of the predicament.

這時候,狐狸眼珠子骨碌一轉,急中生智。

It boosted its courage and said to the tiger:

壯着膽子,對老虎說:

"Do you dare to eat me?"

“你敢吃我?”

Taken aback, the tiger asked:"Why not?"

“爲什麼不敢?”老虎一愣。

"Heaven sends me to rule over all you animals. If you eat me, you will defy the order of a nerve!"

“老天爺派我來管理你們百獸。你吃了我,就是違抗了老天爺的命令。我看你有多大的膽子。”

Hoodwinked for the moment, the tiger released its claws.

老虎一下子被矇住了,就放開了爪子。

The fox wagged its tail proudly and said: "I will take you to the other animals, and show you mypower and prestige."

狐狸得意地搖了搖尾巴,說:“我帶着你到百獸面前走一趟,讓你看看我的威風。”

The fox and the tiger, one in front and the other in back, walked towards the depths of theforest.

狐狸和老虎,一前一後,朝着森林的深處走去。

The fox was very cocky, shaking its head and wagging its tail.

狐狸神氣活現,搖頭擺尾。

The tiger was dubious, looking around.

老虎半信半疑,東張西望。

The boars, deer, gazelles, bares, etc. in the forest saw the fox come swaggering, entirelydifferent from its usual self, and couldn't understand what was the matter.

森林裏的野豬、小鹿、黃羊、兔子,看見狐狸大搖大擺地走過來,跟往常大不一樣,都弄不明白到底是怎麼一回事,究竟是什麼原因。

But when they looked behind the fox:"Oh, a big tiger!" The wild animals, large and small, all fledfor their lives.

再往狐狸身後一看,“呀,是一隻大老虎!”大大小小的野獸都嚇得撒腿就逃。

Now the fox was greatly pleased and said to the tiger:

這時候,狐狸得意洋洋,對老虎說:

"See, who isn't afraid of me?"

“你看,誰不怕我?”


看了“英語短文小故事帶翻譯”的人還看了:

1.5個英語勵志故事短文

2.英語短文故事十篇帶翻譯

3.簡短英語小故事帶翻譯

4.關於英語故事小短文帶翻譯

5.英語短文故事帶翻譯

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀